Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@theflyer
That looks cool, I but unlike all the other users, mine just shows visited chargers without the option to choose Open, etc. Will it update in real time with spreadsheet edits?

Add: I see you answered that already.
Fixed. You should now be able to select charger status for those you haven't yet visited. There are a whole 26 of them you lazy bum. Get on the road. ;-)
Yes, it should update automatically, I haven't dug into the help files yet to see how often but it is at least daily. I can force refresh it at any time. Do you know the dates you visited each? If so, would be great if you could update the spreadsheet with those dates. Even if you knew the year, it'd be better than nothing. The date can be inputted as mm/dd/yyyy, mm/yyyy, yyyy. If you don't yet have edit access on your column, just message @tes-s and me with your email. Also would be great if you could check our data transfer.

Reactions: DavidB
With a bit of work, I could reconstruct several more recent trips. Is there a way to move my date visited column closer to the location column so I could have both on the same screen?
Yes. I created a tab for you and put the city and street address in the first two columns. Add the date to the third column and I'll get it transferred back to the main page. Since I've forgotten your real name, I just left the page open for editing by all right now. If @tes-s knows your real name, he can lock the page to just you. This link should take you directly to the tab named "For Bighorn (Dates)" Superchargers Visited

Reactions: Bighorn
Now that @tes-s took leadership and built a Google Sheet foundation for the supercharger visit, I've begun to visualize the data with Tableau. To start with, I've put each of the competitors' supercharger visits on a map (one map per competitor). As you zoom in, you'll see labels indicating the supercharger stop. As you mouse over a dot, it will show the location name. Each competitors' tab is across the top.

Want your data moved to the sheet? Contact me and tes-s. We'll make a column for you to update.

Anyway, check out the visualization. What else would you like to see visualized? The data on these graphs should update automatically as competitors document future stops. There is also a leaderboard and one graphic in the Google Sheet itself.

Tableau Public

Very cool!! Thanks for doing that!

I updated the Wiki tables to point to the Google Sheets and Visualizations for anyone who has been converted / updated to that layout. If something in your list or map is incorrect then feel free to post it here so it can be corrected.

Migrating the list to a consistent layout will eliminate duplicate entry names or incorrect names due to duplicate city names (Springfield, Woodbridge, St. Joseph, etc.).

There is also an ongoing discussion in the Superchargers visited 3.0 thread for the new layout.

Reactions: Graffi
I updated the Wiki tables to point to the Google Sheets and Visualizations for anyone who has been converted / updated to that layout. If something in your list or map is incorrect then feel free to post it here so it can be corrected.

Migrating the list to a consistent layout will eliminate duplicate entry names or incorrect names due to duplicate city names (Springfield, Woodbridge, St. Joseph, etc.).

There is also an ongoing discussion in the Superchargers visited 3.0 thread for the new layout.
Darren:
The thing I don't like about that is it was the only place where I had a record of the trips I'd made along with the grouping of Superchargers visited (yours was the same.) Can I get a copy of the Wiki entry as it was before?

Darren:
The thing I don't like about that is it was the only place where I had a record of the trips I'd made along with the grouping of Superchargers visited (yours was the same.) Can I get a copy of the Wiki entry as it was before?

@JSergeant I've always kept my own list of trips, routes, supercharger visit dates, etc. The Wiki list, for me, was just the reduced-detail list of my trips.

You can always go to the "History" link below the Wiki page and view the list at any point in time. Let me know if that doesn't work for you and I can see what I can do. I think you had some "Misc" trips mixed into your list so that always made it tricky to figure out when those locations were visited in a chronological order.

I'm not sure the Wiki table or a list of chargers is/was the best place to try and organize or indicate what trips were taken and when. Mine were simply organized by Month and some trips spanned across the end/beginning of a Month or Quarter but I'm fine with that. The new spreadsheet doesn't currently have an option for each user to have a Note field per supercharger or else you (or I) could indicate which trip each visited supercharger belonged to and then sort or group or visualize them that way.

Maybe a per-user Note field or similar is something that should be discussed on the 3.0 thread.

@JSergeant I've always kept my own list of trips, routes, supercharger visit dates, etc. The Wiki list, for me, was just the reduced-detail list of my trips.

You can always go to the "History" link below the Wiki page and view the list at any point in time.
Darren:
I can't believe I never noticed the History option before! That solves it for me. I have all the big trips in Google Sheets, but not the shorter ones.

Reactions: Darren S