Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing—ten minutes.

NICE ! But you were also there about the same time I was (i.e. the middle of the night) and rumor is the Garage hasn't changed the signs yet so the Tesla chargers might very well be in a 24-hr portion. I'm sure they will soon charge to park for even 1 minute like NYC and Chicago locations but glad that you made it there and it was open AND was free. Charge on!

Please update my list of superchargers visited:
10/17: Grove City OH, Somerset PA; 2/18: Indio CA, Seaside OR; 10/18: Brush CO, Dows IA, Idaho Falls ID, Pocatello ID, Albert Lea MN, Duluth MN, Hinckley MN, Oakdale MN, Sherburn MN, Lima MT, Gothenburg NE, Grand Island NE, Lincoln NE, Ogallala NE, Sandy OR, Tigard OR, Oacoma SD, Sioux Falls SD, Spearfish SD, Vancouver WA, Eau Claire WI, Cheyenne WY, Wheatland WY; 12/18: Surrey BC, Tsawwassan BC, Vancouver BC, Arlington WA, Burlington WA, Lynnwood WA.

I think that makes my total 181 superchargers so far. Tesla makes a wonderful road car.

Please update my list of superchargers visited:
10/17: Grove City OH, Somerset PA; 2/18: Indio CA, Seaside OR; 10/18: Brush CO, Dows IA, Idaho Falls ID, Pocatello ID, Albert Lea MN, Duluth MN, Hinckley MN, Oakdale MN, Sherburn MN, Lima MT, Gothenburg NE, Grand Island NE, Lincoln NE, Ogallala NE, Sandy OR, Tigard OR, Oacoma SD, Sioux Falls SD, Spearfish SD, Vancouver WA, Eau Claire WI, Cheyenne WY, Wheatland WY; 12/18: Surrey BC, Tsawwassan BC, Vancouver BC, Arlington WA, Burlington WA, Lynnwood WA.

I think that makes my total 181 superchargers so far. Tesla makes a wonderful road car.

Yep, that's 181, @E-GAL, and I've updated the Wiki as well as the Spreadsheet. I've had some fantastic times on road trips visiting new locations. Keep it up!

Correction, you listed Vancouver twice and the 2nd one (Howe St) isn't yet open and you listed some others that were already noted in your list so you're actually at 176 now. I can go back and cross-check it to some posts but if you can look at your list and see if we missed any of them then just let me know.

Last edited:
@Bighorn , @PLUS EV and others, we've added a new column in our spreadsheet to document the original stall count at each supercharger so we can better track the evolution of the network. Any knowledge people have of locations that have increased in size would be useful in helping backfill early supercharger locations. For instance, I know that Tejon Ranch, CA and Glen Allen, VA, and Springfield, VA have all increased their stall count. What others started out small and have grown over time?

Springfield, VA has not been renovated or updated. The site is less than a year old and it has as many stalls now as it did when it first opened (18).

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
Please update my list of superchargers visited: <snip>

Yep, that's 181, @E-GAL, and I've updated the Wiki as well as the Spreadsheet. I've had some fantastic times on road trips visiting new locations. Keep it up!

Correction, you listed Vancouver twice and the 2nd one (Howe St) isn't yet open and you listed some others that were already noted in your list so you're actually at 176 now. I can go back and cross-check it to some posts but if you can look at your list and see if we missed any of them then just let me know.

Thanks to some clarification from @E-GAL, I confirmed that the count is 181 as originally indicated. I've updated the Wiki and Spreadsheet.