Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tdreamer, congrats on the Century Club status! You might be surprised how quickly you can add a bunch of locations. Everyone started out with only a few or set out to make some road trips in order to add some chargers and if they saw some sights or friends along the way then bonus. Keep enjoying the trips.
Thanks @Darren S. I'm looking forward to May and Custer once again, and with luck, will extend the trip as far west as Freemont for a factory tour.

Good Morning Darren:
Just finished my northbound leg:
Truth or Consequences, NM, 1/14/2019
Albuquerque, NM, 1/14/2019
Santa Fe, NM, 1/14/2019
Las Vegas, NM, 1/14/2019
Trinidad, CO, 1/14/2019
Colorado Springs, CO, 1/15/2019
Lone Tree, CO, 1/15/2019
Loveland, CO, 1/15/2019
Cheyenne, CO, 1/15/2019
Laramie, CO, 1/15/2019
Thanks again for entering this!

Reactions: Darren S
Good Morning Darren:
Santa Fe, NM, 1/14/2019
Las Vegas, NM, 1/14/2019
Trinidad, CO, 1/14/2019
Lone Tree, CO, 1/15/2019
Loveland, CO, 1/15/2019
Cheyenne, CO, 1/15/2019
Laramie, CO, 1/15/2019
Actually the last two are in Wyoming

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
Good Morning Darren:
Santa Fe, NM, 1/14/2019
Las Vegas, NM, 1/14/2019
Trinidad, CO, 1/14/2019
Lone Tree, CO, 1/15/2019
Loveland, CO, 1/15/2019
Cheyenne, CO, 1/15/2019
Laramie, CO, 1/15/2019

Awesome, @TreborThickweb! You are up to 190 now and knocking on the door of your next Century Club. I always enjoy that part of the country and am glad there are superchargers there for an added excuse for a visit.

Too bad you weren't able to make it to Estes Park and clear out that section of the state but I know you'll be back there another time.

Actually the last two are in Wyoming

I was almost thinking "Wow, did they add 2 more chargers in CO that I didn't notice?" Ha.

62A3C90C-0142-4DEF-92DE-275FE548637E.jpeg
Awesome, @TreborThickweb! You are up to 190 now and knocking on the door of your next Century Club. I always enjoy that part of the country and am glad there are superchargers there for an added excuse for a visit.

Too bad you weren't able to make it to Estes Park and clear out that section of the state but I know you'll be back there another time.

I was almost thinking "Wow, did they add 2 more chargers in CO that I didn't notice?" Ha.
Power is in our part of sunny Rawlings WY

Be careful man. That isn't a part of the country I like to drive in in January! Even the Blue Mountains and Snoqualmie Pass could give you some trouble this time of year.
Power came back in an hour, skedaddling down to Ogden for a beer. Looks like I got a clear two days to make it home before the next storm rolls through. From here on in there will be no new Superchargers for my life list.
Rawlins, WY, 1/16/2019
Rock Springs, WY, 1/16/2019
Evanston, WY, 1/16/2019

Attachments

• 4AB2596D-2BB9-450C-B33B-4D2B1757F1C6.jpeg
    4AB2596D-2BB9-450C-B33B-4D2B1757F1C6.jpeg
    191.5 KB · Views: 31

Good Morning Darren:
I am hoping to hit Estes Park and that area in the Spring as my Wife may have some business to attend to in Boulder. It’s been years since I have been to Rocky Mtn National Park which was closed this trip anyway. Might also bag the high point in Nebraska while there!
I am in Baker City OR (old stop) now on the run home with no new chargers to hit, so if you would when time allows add the following three to my list. As always, thanks for the help.
Rawlins, WY, 1/16/2019
Evanston, WY, 1/16/2019

Good Morning Darren:
I am hoping to hit Estes Park and that area in the Spring as my Wife may have some business to attend to in Boulder. It’s been years since I have been to Rocky Mtn National Park which was closed this trip anyway. Might also bag the high point in Nebraska while there!
I am in Baker City OR (old stop) now on the run home with no new chargers to hit, so if you would when time allows add the following three to my list. As always, thanks for the help.
Rawlins, WY, 1/16/2019
Evanston, WY, 1/16/2019

You've been updated 3 more to 193 now, @TreborThickweb. Enjoy the travels!

Reactions: TreborThickweb
been too busy lately :confused:

I've only today checked my map (great work btw ! ) , and it turns out some visits are missing.

Trip to Land's End, UK, 12-18 aug 2018 :
-Lifton, UK
-Exeter, UK
-Liphook, UK
-Portsmounth, UK
-Fleet Northbound, UK

Trip to Dieppe, France : 19 dec 2018
-Brugge, Belgium

And then my nick is misspellend : 19910 is my vin, would love to have 1910;) but at that time, there were no deliveries to Europe - we had to wait and watch youtube

thanks

Good Morning Darren:
Rawlins, WY, 1/16/2019
Evanston, WY, 1/16/2019
How many high points have you bagged? I'm considering adding this to my Tesla road trips as I'm starting to run out of baseball stadiums :)

Last year I hit Clingmans Dome which is the highest point in Tennessee. It was only marginally difficult as it required an out of the way drive and about a one hour hike. I doubt if I will ever get to any of the high points in the west, but this could definitely make the long drives across the Great Plains more interesting.

Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S