Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been very strategic about the weather and may make it home unscathed.
My last two trips I was chased out of Denver by weather, made it to my destination unscathed, put in a few thousand miles, then hit a blizzard coming back right at my figurative doorstep -- once three hours out, once 45 minutes out. I will say the Model 3 works MUCH better in a blizzard on snow tires than the 21" performance tires.

Latest trip added 17 SCs in Texas. Missed the Ft. Worth SC due to it being out of service.

Is there automation that updates the map from the spreadsheet, or is that a manual process?

My last two trips I was chased out of Denver by weather, made it to my destination unscathed, put in a few thousand miles, then hit a blizzard coming back right at my figurative doorstep -- once three hours out, once 45 minutes out. I will say the Model 3 works MUCH better in a blizzard on snow tires than the 21" performance tires.

Latest trip added 17 SCs in Texas. Missed the Ft. Worth SC due to it being out of service.

Is there automation that updates the map from the spreadsheet, or is that a manual process?
The Tableau visualization updates automatically once a day. Give it 24 hours and you should see your updates.

I just got back from a ten day trip to Florida with my wife during which I added 20 new Superchargers, bringing my total to 605 and moving me into 3rd place. I had to keep quiet about the trip so that Darren wouldn't rush out and prevent me from grabbing #3 position at least for a few days (or hours?). I hit #600 at Atlanta - Peachtree, and moved into 3rd place with 604 at Dover, DE. I was the first of this group to visit Dover, DE and Paulsboro, NJ.

Here are the new ones I added:

Thu, Jan 17 - Haymarket, VA
Fri, Jan 18 - Wallace, NC
Sat, Jan 19 - Jacksonville, FL, Jacksonville - County Rd, FL, Altamonte Springs, FL, Riviera Beach - Garden Rd, FL
Mon, Jan 21 - Delray Beach, FL, Pembroke Pines, FL, Aventura, FL, Miami, FL 41st St
Tue, Jan 22 - Fort Myers - Dani Dr, FL, Tampa, West Swan Ave, FL
Wed, Jan 23 - Macon Tom Hill Sr Rd, GA, Atlanta, GA Lenox Pkwy, Atlanta, GA Peachtree, Buford, GA, Athens, GA
Fri, Jan 25 - Augusta - Belair Frontage Rd, GA
Sat, Jan 26 - Dover, DE, Paulsboro, NJ

I screwed up in Miami. I inadvertently had 7th St listed as Not Visited. When I got there, I thought it looked the same as one I had already visited, but those multi-story parking lot locations all look the same, so I didn't think too much about it. When I entered the data this evening, I realize that I should have visited 8th St - I had been to 7th St in April last year. I also tried to visit Roswell/Alpharetta, GA, which is supposed to only be available after 6pm. I was hoping to ask for a favor and see if they would let me charge for a few minutes, but there was nobody at the front desk and everyone seemed to be in a meeting, so after waiting for ten minutes or so, I decided to skip it.

So have at it Darren! How long will it take you to knock me back down to #3.

I updated the Google Sheet and the Wiki.

I just got back from a ten day trip to Florida with my wife during which I added 20 new Superchargers, bringing my total to 605 and moving me into 3rd place. I had to keep quiet about the trip so that Darren wouldn't rush out and prevent me from grabbing #3 position at least for a few days (or hours?). I hit #600 at Atlanta - Peachtree, and moved into 3rd place with 604 at Dover, DE. I was the first of this group to visit Dover, DE and Paulsboro, NJ.

Here are the new ones I added:

Thu, Jan 17 - Haymarket, VA
Fri, Jan 18 - Wallace, NC
Sat, Jan 19 - Jacksonville, FL, Jacksonville - County Rd, FL, Altamonte Springs, FL, Riviera Beach - Garden Rd, FL
Mon, Jan 21 - Delray Beach, FL, Pembroke Pines, FL, Aventura, FL, Miami, FL 41st St
Tue, Jan 22 - Fort Myers - Dani Dr, FL, Tampa, West Swan Ave, FL
Wed, Jan 23 - Macon Tom Hill Sr Rd, GA, Atlanta, GA Lenox Pkwy, Atlanta, GA Peachtree, Buford, GA, Athens, GA
Fri, Jan 25 - Augusta - Belair Frontage Rd, GA
Sat, Jan 26 - Dover, DE, Paulsboro, NJ

I screwed up in Miami. I inadvertently had 7th St listed as Not Visited. When I got there, I thought it looked the same as one I had already visited, but those multi-story parking lot locations all look the same, so I didn't think too much about it. When I entered the data this evening, I realize that I should have visited 8th St - I had been to 7th St in April last year. I also tried to visit Roswell/Alpharetta, GA, which is supposed to only be available after 6pm. I was hoping to ask for a favor and see if they would let me charge for a few minutes, but there was nobody at the front desk and everyone seemed to be in a meeting, so after waiting for ten minutes or so, I decided to skip it.

So have at it Darren! How long will it take you to knock me back down to #3.

I updated the Google Sheet and the Wiki.
Oh snap! :) Welcome!

Welcome to the 600s and awesome that you took back 3rd place from me. Nice job staying quiet about your trip but I probably would have let you surpass me regardless.

I will have to check my map and see what trips are next but a near identical trip thru GA and FL will be needed eventually.

Good job being the first to hit another location.

The mileage for the trip was 3,289. Here's the TeslaFi trip map:

Florida Trip.JPG

That is pretty much the trip I did last year. I got a lot more superchargers though since my map is quite sparse compared to yours.

I don't use TeslaFi but Tableau gives a decent view of it.

View attachment 372253
I use a couple of methods to track my trips. The method I like most for visual documentation is to use the "route" feature in supercharge.info to show the superchargers I visited. This method has the benefit of documenting the state of the supercharger network at the time of my trip. You can then see the network fill in on subsequent trips in the same region. I also like the history/timelapse feature but it appears that may no longer be available. @tes-s, do you know what happened to the timeline feature?

To Falcon Heavy.png

TMC was down yesterday for me.

I bump the HOW TO bump thread on Tesla.com forums with:

San Jose Coleman Ave, CA
and
Milpitas, CA

I went ahead and entered my data in the spreadsheet all by my lonesome this time. :p

I also went in and fixed quite a few that were 2017, but were marked 2018. My granularity based on guesses is probably accurate to a month, or so.

Reactions: Darren S
I tried editing the google docs SV3 sheet but it was protected, and either I don't have access or don't know Google Docs enough. So, please update my column with having visited the Surrey BC charger in Jan 2019. Thank you! This little game is sure looking professional!

You leaders, watch out. Perhaps by about 2030 I'll catch up.

I tried editing the google docs SV3 sheet but it was protected, and either I don't have access or don't know Google Docs enough. So, please update my column with having visited the Surrey BC charger in Jan 2019. Thank you! This little game is sure looking professional!

@Ugliest1, if you want to edit the spreadsheet, start a private conversation with @tes-s and provide him with your email address.

@Ugliest1, if you want to edit the spreadsheet, start a private conversation with @tes-s and provide him with your email address.
Thx, I thought I already did that. I'm also comfortable with not further educating myself about the vagaries of Google Docs. Only for everyone else's protection given the risk I'll screw something up (a man's got to know his limitations - Dirty Harry).

I've updated your list in both locations, @Ugliest1. I added the date of Jan 31, 2019 since I wasn't sure what day it was but let me know if that needs to be changed. We'll be glad to see you in the top section in 2030.

Also, if you are able to remember at least what year you visited your locations then feel free to PM me or post it to the group and one of us will update your list. If you can narrow it down to a Quarter in the year then that would be outstanding but just a year would be helpful also.

Just got back from a quick weekend trip to SoCal. 40 New Superchargers, total now 154. I have updated the spreadsheet but the Wiki list is looking a little messed up and I don't want to risk messing it up further. First road trip with the new 3 and while it's a nice car and the extra range is nice, I still way prefer the S for this type of trip. Even with just me the cabin felt a little cramped and it seems to be even more sensitive to road noise than my P85+.
Off Interstate highlights:
CA-178 from Inyokern to Bakersfield past Lake Isabella.
CA-49/Priest Coulterville rd from Fish Camp to Groveland.
San Ramon, CA
Livermore, CA
Milpitas, CA
East Palo Alto, CA
San Carlos, CA
San Mateo-Bridgepointe Pkwy, CA
Daly City, CA
Alameda, CA
San Jose, CA
San Jose - Cherry Avenue, CA
Los Gatos, CA
Seaside, CA