Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from a quick weekend trip to SoCal. 40 New Superchargers, total now 154. I have updated the spreadsheet but the Wiki list is looking a little messed up and I don't want to risk messing it up further. First road trip with the new 3 and while it's a nice car and the extra range is nice, I still way prefer the S for this type of trip. Even with just me the cabin felt a little cramped and it seems to be even more sensitive to road noise than my P85+. <snip>

@[email protected], I updated the Wiki for you and fixed the table formatting that kk7p modified. You moved up from 41st to a tie for 30th. Well done !

Reactions: NKYTA and GHammer
I just got back from a road trip where I picked up 12 Superchargers to make my count 55. (It was kinda late last night otherwise I would have tried for San Jose Cherry Ave. too.) I’m comin’ after ya.... :)

Bruce.
Been a while for me. We will see just keep going, you may catch me, but I'm planning my next road trip to up the ante!

Finally broke the lull I've been since mid December after being sick for nearly a month, as well as issues on the home front, all preventing me from venturing out.

I am finally now officially at 60 SChgers visited. Please add San Jose Santana Row to my list.
Thx.

@[email protected], I updated the Wiki for you and fixed the table formatting that kk7p modified. You moved up from 41st to a tie for 30th. Well done !

I just sorted the Leaderboard tab on the spreadsheet. Shows @[email protected] 31st place with 154...

I updated the Wiki list to sync with the Google Sheets document and @[email protected] is at 31st now (still with 154). There were a few other small updates of counts as well but things are aligned now.

Been a while for me. We will see just keep going, you may catch me, but I'm planning my next road trip to up the ante!

Finally broke the lull I've been since mid December after being sick for nearly a month, as well as issues on the home front, all preventing me from venturing out.

I am finally now officially at 60 SChgers visited. Please add San Jose Santana Row to my list.
Thx.

Both locations have been updated for you, @EVie'sDad, and welcome back to the challenge.

Reactions: EVie'sDad

Sorry you've been grounded. :-( Hope the new year will be better for you!

My actual goal is to break into the Century Club...given job and family constraints it's a bit of a challenge to get out of NorCal. I think that getting into the 80s is do-able, haven't figured anything out beyond that.

Bruce.

Sorry you've been grounded. :-( Hope the new year will be better for you!

My actual goal is to break into the Century Club...given job and family constraints it's a bit of a challenge to get out of NorCal. I think that getting into the 80s is do-able, haven't figured anything out beyond that.

Bruce.
California is such a hotbed that I'm confident the century club will be doable in the not-too-distant future in the San Diego to San Francisco corridor alone.

Reactions: israndy
2/9/18:
  • Hamilton Township, NJ
  • Woodbridge Township, NJ
  • Edison, NJ
  • North Brunswick, NJ
It’s busy up here today. I’ve been paired up with someone on every visit.

If someone wants to update the spreadsheet for me while I’m on the road, that would be cool. If not, I’ll take care of it on Monday. :)

Reactions: Darren S
2/9/18:
  • Hamilton Township, NJ
  • Woodbridge Township, NJ
  • Edison, NJ
  • North Brunswick, NJ
It’s busy up here today. I’ve been paired up with someone on every visit.

If someone wants to update the spreadsheet for me while I’m on the road, that would be cool. If not, I’ll take care of it on Monday. :)

I checked the Google Docs page a handful of hours ago and it wasn't yet updated but I didn't have a chance until now to get to it and it is already updated. I updated the Wiki to match your new total of +7 to 72. Good job, @Big Earl.

My wife and I took a drive up to Roscoe, NY today to add that Supercharger - my total is now 606 - spreadsheet and wiki updated.

Supercharger - Roscoe, NY

It's a very nice day trip - lot's of potential in the spring/summer/fall - there are breweries in and around Roscoe; Bethel [the site of the Woodstock festival] is close by, and if you are driving back to NJ, the route South via Milford, PA is very picturesque. You can stop in Milford at my friend Georges' place - Holy Crepes, and enjoy a savory or sweet crepe and a coffee. Tell him I sent you.

Holy Crepes - Milford, PA

Checking my TeslaFi I have charged 108 times at 89 Supercharger locations. 50 of those Superchargers are in the USA and 39 in Europe.

My total charge using Superchargers is
3,955.98 kWh

I have spent
2 Days 8 Hours 9 Minutes Supercharging

Average time was 31 minutes

And that is all in only 8 months of Tesla ownership. As I have a 650 mile drive tomorrow, that will very soon increase!

Not a bad trip if I do say so myself. Full trip thread on Twitter here: Don Burke on Twitter

Golden Spike Overview Slide.JPG