TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Superchargers Visited

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by Wiki, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. Darren S

Darren S Supporting Member

@[email protected], I updated the Wiki for you and fixed the table formatting that kk7p modified. You moved up from 41st to a tie for 30th. Well done !

• Like x 2
  2. tes-s

tes-s Supporting Member

I just sorted the Leaderboard tab on the spreadsheet. Shows @[email protected] 31st place with 154...

• Like x 2
  3. EVie'sDad

EVie'sDad Member

Been a while for me. We will see just keep going, you may catch me, but I'm planning my next road trip to up the ante!

Finally broke the lull I've been since mid December after being sick for nearly a month, as well as issues on the home front, all preventing me from venturing out.

I am finally now officially at 60 SChgers visited. Please add San Jose Santana Row to my list.
    Thx.

4. Darren S

I updated the Wiki list to sync with the Google Sheets document and @[email protected] is at 31st now (still with 154). There were a few other small updates of counts as well but things are aligned now.

5. Darren S

Both locations have been updated for you, @EVie'sDad, and welcome back to the challenge.

• Like x 1
  6. PLUS EV

PLUS EV Running on Empty

Only picked up one new one on this trip:

California

Yuba City

• Like x 2
  7. bmah

bmah Moderator, Model S / Model X Forums

Sorry you've been grounded. :-( Hope the new year will be better for you!

My actual goal is to break into the Century Club...given job and family constraints it's a bit of a challenge to get out of NorCal. I think that getting into the 80s is do-able, haven't figured anything out beyond that.

Bruce.

8. theflyer

theflyer Member

California is such a hotbed that I'm confident the century club will be doable in the not-too-distant future in the San Diego to San Francisco corridor alone.

• Like x 1
  9. Big Earl

Big Earl Supporting Member

2/9/18:
    • Hamilton Township, NJ
    • Woodbridge Township, NJ
    • Edison, NJ
    • North Brunswick, NJ
    It’s busy up here today. I’ve been paired up with someone on every visit.

If someone wants to update the spreadsheet for me while I’m on the road, that would be cool. If not, I’ll take care of it on Monday. :)

• Like x 1
  10. Big Earl

2/10/19:
    • Burlington, NJ
    • Paulsboro, NJ
    • Dover, DE
    The layout in Dover is nice. They put the chargers behind the Wawa where they’re less likely to get ICEd. Also as far as possible from the fossil pumps. Unfortunately, the store is filthy.

• Like x 1
  11. Darren S

I checked the Google Docs page a handful of hours ago and it wasn't yet updated but I didn't have a chance until now to get to it and it is already updated. I updated the Wiki to match your new total of +7 to 72. Good job, @Big Earl.

12. Big Earl

Thanks Darren. I updated the sheet when I got home last night.

13. JSergeant

JSergeant Member

My wife and I took a drive up to Roscoe, NY today to add that Supercharger - my total is now 606 - spreadsheet and wiki updated.

Supercharger - Roscoe, NY

It's a very nice day trip - lot's of potential in the spring/summer/fall - there are breweries in and around Roscoe; Bethel [the site of the Woodstock festival] is close by, and if you are driving back to NJ, the route South via Milford, PA is very picturesque. You can stop in Milford at my friend Georges' place - Holy Crepes, and enjoy a savory or sweet crepe and a coffee. Tell him I sent you.

Holy Crepes - Milford, PA

• Like x 4
  14. JSergeant

JSergeant Member

I just noticed that nobody had added @PLUS EV's Yuba City from Feb 7th, so I just added it to the Google Sheet and updated the Wiki count to 636.

• Like x 1
  15. Big Earl

2/16/19:

National Harbor, MD - Potomac Passage

16. JSergeant

JSergeant Member

Updated in spreadsheet and Wiki

• Like x 1
  17. JSergeant

JSergeant Member

• Like x 1
  18. Jonathantuba

Jonathantuba Member

Checking my TeslaFi I have charged 108 times at 89 Supercharger locations. 50 of those Superchargers are in the USA and 39 in Europe.

My total charge using Superchargers is
    3,955.98 kWh

I have spent
    2 Days 8 Hours 9 Minutes Supercharging

Average time was 31 minutes

And that is all in only 8 months of Tesla ownership. As I have a 650 mile drive tomorrow, that will very soon increase!

• Like x 4
  19. Randy Spencer

Randy Spencer Active Member

Visited the San Jose Santana Row SuC, but seem to have lost the ability to edit the spreadsheet on my column

-Randy

20. theflyer

theflyer Member

• Like x 7
    • Love x 1
Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.