Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
The list on the first page of this thread (Wiki?) still shows me at 110. I should be at 111 per my post of 7-Mar-19. Could you please update? The spreadsheet is correct, and I now have edit permission.

Am I to post here AND edit the spreadsheet as I conquer new superchargers?

Thanks.
I've updated the Wiki. It's best to post here as well as update the spreadsheet if you want the Wiki to be updated. The regular Wiki update crew seems to be on Spring Break, so I am filling in as needed.

Hey, I just took a 1,000 mile road trip down the east coast and it was so much easier than my electric motorcycle cross country adventures!

So far I have collected 11.

East Greenwich, RI
Darien, CT
Paramus, NJ
Maryland house, MD
Fredericksburg, VA
Rocky Mount, NC
Lumberton, NC
Santee, SC
Savannah, GA
Kingsland, GA
Port Orange, FL

What a great trip to break in your new car, @benswing! I'll get you added to the list and then you can edit the locations and counts from then on or just post to this thread and someone can update it for you (as updating from a mobile phone isn't always possible).

We'll get you added to the Google Sheets and Tableau map pages as well. I'll clarify with you which Darien (NB or SB) you visited but enjoy the future trips. I changed "Maryland House" to "Aberdeen" but otherwise you are well on your way and I look forward to meeting you at some more locations again.

Reactions: Big Earl
Hey, I just took a 1,000 mile road trip down the east coast and it was so much easier than my electric motorcycle cross country adventures!

So far I have collected 11.

East Greenwich, RI
Darien, CT
Paramus, NJ
Maryland house, MD
Fredericksburg, VA
Rocky Mount, NC
Lumberton, NC
Santee, SC
Savannah, GA
Kingsland, GA
Port Orange, FL
Hi Ben - great to see you've found this thread. I look forward to seeing you climb up the ranks of the Superchargers visited!

Reactions: Darren S
I've updated the Wiki. It's best to post here as well as update the spreadsheet if you want the Wiki to be updated. The regular Wiki update crew seems to be on Spring Break, so I am filling in as needed.

I'm back from "Spring break" but just like often happens -- I wasn't seeing any notification emails to new posts to this thread so I didn't check things for a week or two and then got busy with things and it turned into a month. Thanks for keeping tabs on things for everyone, @JSergeant.

Anyone know who has supercharged in the most countries?

Based on the spreadsheet these are the people with the most countries:

S-19910 19
Elon Bear 18
Xfrank 18
StefanSarzio 16
simonsmidt 13
Bredo 13
MikeC 8
Monsoon 6
busaman 6

Although I suppose Elon Bear doesn't count as a person.

I'd say "Country" count is not all that accurate since the US is a rather large country and 16 countries in Europe easily fit inside the US. Just think of someone driving around Russia or China or Australia. It's also like having someone in the US Northeast claim they've been to 15 states when it only takes 300 miles to do that but 300 miles is barely halfway across Texas. It's apples and oranges in the grand scheme of things but yes there is a Country count from the list or spreadsheet per JSergeant.

Wait! We can do teams?

-Randy

<snip>Competitors who share a car must drive more than 50% of the leg to claim the next supercharger.

@Randy Spencer, this has been the rule-of-thumb for a while for any "team" driving or counting of chargers. Each person is more than welcome to count it as their own if they drive >50% of the distance to the charger as noted by Bighorn and elsewhere in this thread.

A bit of self-policing needs to be enforced here though as I feel it is uncool to ride with someone for 1,500 miles and then drive the last 50 miles from 1 charger to the one you need and count that as one you've "driven" to.

Yes, you technically drove >50% of the distance from the penultimate supercharger to the last one but for the overall trip you only drove 50 out of 1,550 miles or only ~3% of the distance so you shouldn't be allowed to count that as a new one. You could count it if you drove >775 of the 1,550 miles to reach it (and hopefully didn't just ride along for the final 200+ miles either).

In other news, Red Mountain Pass just south of @ThisIsTrue is now covered in 60 feet of snow.

And here 10 days later, it's still closed until further notice. See video below.

On topic: new SCs! I've picked up:

3/12 Blanding UT
3/13 Payson AZ
3/13 Scottsdale AZ (N Kierland)
3/17 Wickenburg AZ
3/17 Henderson NV

Which should take me to 167, and up a notch in the wiki.

I tried to add them to the spreadsheet, but looks like my permission fell out.

And now for the video: 12 minutes from a chopper -- mile after mile after mile of the road covered by feet (sometimes up to 30 feet) of snow. This is Red Mountain Pass between Ouray and Silverton, and as you can see it's from almost a week ago ...and they still haven't made a lot of progress despite working (literally) 24x7 on it. Crazy.

Lovely day for a drive, picked up the two around Yosemite. Groveland and Fish Camp, CA. I was gonna hit up Antioch on the way home but when I asked for directions to that supercharger I only got directions to Antioch. I feared arriving there in need of a charge and it might not be open. But after I passed it on a southern route I clicked the charger button and it showed as active. Odd. I’ll get it Saturday on the way to the in-laws. Shame to miss opening day.

-Randy

It’s official. Shelby, IA was a rim bender. Have a new rim ordered for a local install as well as new brakes at Tesla in Devon, PA.
Had the opportunity for quick appointments at service at 3 different locations that I checked with the online scheduler. Local service answered the phone to confirm parts availability plus I had a text within a few minutes asking for time stamp details re: my dash not booting up from sleep without a scroll wheel reboot. With all the belly aching about long service waits in CA, I was pleasantly surprised.

March 22, 2019 new superchargers on a 900 mile jaunt from FL to DC:

St. Augustine, FL
Jacksonville - County Rd
Jacksonville (Gate pkwy)
Florence, SC
Fayetteville, NC
Chester, VA
Richmond, VA
Glen Allen, VA
Woodbridge, VA
Springfield, VA

Great job filling in the gaps on the return trip, @benswing, THAT'S how you do it. The Wiki and Google Sheets have been updated with your new total of 21.

I also linked your Wiki entry to your Tableau visualization (thanks @theflyer) and the Google Sheets page. Enjoy.

Reactions: JSergeant