Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first bought my Tesla, I had a 10 year old flip phone that didn't run apps. Switched to an iPhone, upgraded a year ago or so, that one was stolen, and my replacement phone is less than a month old. Nice idea of using the phone to trace my history, but nope.

What we could do is change any 1/1 date to 12/31.

@DavidB, so we can change any 01/01/2017 date to 12/31/2017 date or 2018, 2016, etc.?

OK, I updated the spreadsheet after visiting (finally) San Ramon and Antioch. I noticed the new leaderboard column, Firsts.

Very nice, this has me agitated as I didn't realize the value of getting off my butt on opening day. Comparing myself to the closest geographical competitor I discover I have one First, yet @bmah has dozens. Before this column was added I thought I was ahead of him in my short time on this Earth (my car anyway is newer) but I see him in a whole new light with all that light green to his name. Wow!

Hehe. My record isn't that impressive @Randy Spencer! Note that I got all those light greens for being among the first IN THIS GAME to visit a Supercharger. Looking at my own logs, there were only two Superchargers where I managed to snag an actual opening-day charge (Fremont, CA (39201 Fremont Blvd.) and Alameda, CA). There are plenty of people who visited the new Bay Area Superchargers before both of us, but they're not always in "the game". BTW the other person to watch is @EVie'sDad...he's also pretty active in the Bay Area. :)

Bruce.

PS. I guess if there was some metric for the ratio of number of firsts to number of chargers, I'd probably do pretty well on that, because I only have 65-ish chargers visited. I'd rather have more visits though!

Reactions: EVie'sDad
On 4/20/19, I added my first new supercharger location since last November: Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ (my #242).
I updated the spreadsheet and also noticed that my entry for Petaluma was highlighted red. I take pictures of every new location and the first picture at Petaluma was 6/14/15, not 7/28/14 as I had reported. I fixed it.
My first road trip this summer will be Phoenix, AZ - Morro Bay, CA - Reno, NV - Hamilton, MT - Denver, CO - Phoenix, AZ. I anticipate picking up about 40 new locations on this trip. Other potential trips are Phoenix - Reedsburg, WI and Phoenix - Auburn IN, but neither is definite yet.
Sounds like some GREAT and unique routes are in your future!

I have looked at those lyrics a handful of times and am just happy to have finally checked off the 1st one in the song (Winnemucca, NV and a supercharger there no less).
I was mostly pointing out that you were actually in Crystal City, not Crescent City as you wrote. I'm sure you have been to Crescent City (California) as well in your supercharger travels though!

Wow, after the update of all my visited dates, I moved almost to the top of the "Firsts" list with 112 entries. Guess there is some advantages of participating from Europe after all :). I'm well aware that my main competitor from Europe have not updated all his entries so I migth loose quite a few spots to him later on.

Just wanted to clarify my 3 "red" entries. Lier (south), Norway and Sundebru, Norway are both accurate, the "Open" date is wrong.

Mougins, France I've never actually visited, but I did charge on a location no longer present in the list, just outside Fréjus, France at La Bastide du Clos des Roses. Mougins is the closest "available" entry to this location. I'll edit this entry to a later date, or remove it completely, if this somehow break with the rules.

Now I have an even greater insentive to go on a roadtrip this year. Try to get to the top of the "First" leaderboard.

I did charge on a location no longer present in the list, just outside Fréjus, France at La Bastide du Clos des Roses.
If you provide the information in columns A through I, along with the open and close dates (as best you know them), we can add it to the list. We have some others that are closed.

Just wanted to clarify my 3 "red" entries. Lier (south), Norway and Sundebru, Norway are both accurate, the "Open" date is wrong.
What is your best guess for open dates at those locations? (link to contemporaneous info if possible) I will discuss it with the supercharge.info admins and perhaps we can make an adjustment.

Last edited:
I was mostly pointing out that you were actually in Crystal City, not Crescent City as you wrote. I'm sure you have been to Crescent City (California) as well in your supercharger travels though!

Ack, yes good catch so believe the photo vs what I wrote. Let me check my map route for Crescent City, CA and see if I can check that one off the list as well...

Yep, I managed to head through there on the zig-zag route last time in CA when I needed to avoid the wildfires west of Redding.

upload_2019-4-23_7-3-55.png

Wow, after the update of all my visited dates, I moved almost to the top of the "Firsts" list with 112 entries. Guess there is some advantages of participating from Europe after all :). I'm well aware that my main competitor from Europe have not updated all his entries so I migth loose quite a few spots to him later on.

Mougins, France I've never actually visited, but I did charge on a location no longer present in the list, just outside Fréjus, France at La Bastide du Clos des Roses. Mougins is the closest "available" entry to this location. I'll edit this entry to a later date, or remove it completely, if this somehow break with the rules.

Now I have an even greater insentive to go on a roadtrip this year. Try to get to the top of the "First" leaderboard.

Bravo and enjoy those future road trips, @Bredo. Don't forget that "Elon Bear" is actually a group effort of multiple folks so don't include them in your quest to battle an individual.

Yes. If I do find the actual dates, I'll enter that data. In the meantime, go ahead and switch the dates.

@DavidB, ok thanks. I updated all your "01/01/201x" dates to "12/31/201x" of the same year except for "01/01/2019" which I entered as "03/31/2019" so it is still in Q1 2019 and since we are only in April of this year. If you find those dates then feel free to update your info.

That drops you from 15 "First" visits down to 1 and one of the other Admins will adjust the "First" visits accordingly for the other 14 locations and give credit to the folks who were 1st to visit at them.

Please add the following:
Slidell LA
Mobile AL
DeFuniak Springs, FL
Tallahassee FL
Live Oak FL
Lake City FL

Gainesville FL
Ocala SC
Brandon SC
Riverview FL
Sarasota SC
Fort Myers Dani Drive
Fort Myers Gulf Coast
Pembroke Pines

+14 to 130 and up 4 spots now and both lists have been updated, @neverdone. Some of those listed in SC are actually in FL but I knew what you meant.

@DavidB, ok thanks. I updated all your "01/01/201x" dates to "12/31/201x" of the same year except for "01/01/2019" which I entered as "03/31/2019" …. That drops you from 15 "First" visits down to 1 ….
Much better. Thank you. The 1/1/2019 entry, however, was actually correct, and I've restored that data point.

I found following the lyrics to Tucson to Tucumcari
Tehachapi to Tonapah quite memorable.
I saw this lyric referenced in some article I read the other day and had never heard it! I guess I will have to check it out on youtube. All but Tehachapi has a supercharger and I think they will install one at the Love's there soon. I am assuming they are referring to Tonopah, NV and not Tonopah, AZ which is little more than a name on a map!