Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that @Tdreamer is the first and only person to visit at Baychester, NY (on 04/12/2019) but did I miss the post to one of the threads about the visit or was the Spreadsheet just updated silently without a post somewhere? The Wiki list still has 116 for them but the spreadsheet indicates 117. That seems to be a recurring problem a handful of times where the spreadsheet is updated by someone but the Wiki list is not.

I don't know if the Wiki table can ever be made to sync with the Google Sheet document and until the Wiki table is just a link to the spreadsheet then it will always be two individual lists and a chance that one place will be updated but not the other place.
If this inquiry was about my visit there - I updated the spreadsheet the day I want. I'm not sure if I went in and corrected the number in the WIKI a few days later upon my return from the trip or not. I do try to do both, but usually the WIKI follows a bit after the spreadsheet.

I noticed that supercharger type (V2 vs. V3) is now able to be tracked in the spreadsheet. I presume when a site is upgraded from V2 to V3, there are no points for revisiting the upgraded site. Someone just noticed that both the Hooksett NH NB & SB sites have begun construction - expansion most certainly, but from the first post on the work underway, a suggestion that an upgrade to V3 was also on the way.

I'm attending, and planning to add a large number of new SC's in my travels there and back. If circumstances permit, I'm hoping to continue west after Custer to "the other coast" before turning around.

I was planning to do the same and visit family in Washington, but I don’t think the timing is going to work out. I’ll probably head south to Denver before heading back east.

I noticed that supercharger type (V2 vs. V3) is now able to be tracked in the spreadsheet. I presume when a site is upgraded from V2 to V3, there are no points for revisiting the upgraded site. Someone just noticed that both the Hooksett NH NB & SB sites have begun construction - expansion most certainly, but from the first post on the work underway, a suggestion that an upgrade to V3 was also on the way.

@Tdreamer, correct to no bonus points or actual credit for re-visiting the same location no matter what the upgrades or changes are. The only time that would count is if it moves locations and has a different physical address or is online at the same time as the original / previous location. Places such as Mt Shasta, CA or Lone Tree, CO are examples.

I keep hoping the Springfield, OR location tags half the charger stalls as residing at the Holiday Inn address (since they are in their parking lot) but the other half of the charger stalls as residing at the Courtyard by Marriott address (since THEY are in THEIR parking lot) but so far all 14 chargers are listed as the same address. They are only separated by about 10 ft of mulch and trees and all get their power from the same boxes so they are considered the same location for now but I keep hoping since I've charged from both parking lots.

@Tdreamer, correct to no bonus points or actual credit for re-visiting the same location no matter what the upgrades or changes are. The only time that would count is if it moves locations and has a different physical address or is online at the same time as the original / previous location. Places such as Mt Shasta, CA or Lone Tree, CO are examples.

I keep hoping the Springfield, OR location tags half the charger stalls as residing at the Holiday Inn address (since they are in their parking lot) but the other half of the charger stalls as residing at the Courtyard by Marriott address (since THEY are in THEIR parking lot) but so far all 14 chargers are listed as the same address. They are only separated by about 10 ft of mulch and trees and all get their power from the same boxes so they are considered the same location for now but I keep hoping since I've charged from both parking lots.
Thanks - this all makes sense.

Sioux City, Crescent City, Crystal City, what a pity!
Going thru Johnny Cash's Lyrics and putting them in geographical order (and making assumptions about same named towns being the most populous city with that name)

tesla_red.png
Reno, NV
Jellico, CA
Crater Lake, OR
Ellensburg, WA
Rexburg, ID
Chaska, MN
tesla_red.png
Kansas City, MS
Spirit Lake, IA
Sioux City, IA
Oskaloosa, IA
tesla_red.png
Davenport, IA
tesla_red.png
Springfield, IL
Chicago, IL
tesla_red.png
Louisville, KY
Fond du Lac, WI
Baraboo, WI
tesla_red.png
Cadillac, MI
Kalamazoo, MI
tesla_red.png
Dayton, OH
Waterloo, ON, CA
Mattawa, ON, CA
tesla_red.png
Ottawa, ON, CA
tesla_red.png
Toronto, ON, CA
tesla_red.png
Buffalo, NY
Pittsfield, MA
Chicopee, MA
Waterville, ME
Bangor, ME
tesla_red.png
Boston, MA
Haverstraw, NY
Glen Rock, NJ
Hackensack, NJ
tesla_red.png
Baltimore, MD
tesla_red.png
Pittsburgh, PA
tesla_red.png
Parkersburg, WV
Faraday, WV
tesla_red.png
Charleston, SC
tesla_red.png
Jacksonville, FL
tesla_red.png
Sarasota, FL
tesla_red.png
Tampa, FL
Opelika, AL
Tallapoosa, GA
Knoxville, TN
tesla_red.png
Nashville, TN
Black Rock, AR
tesla_red.png
Little Rock, AR
tesla_red.png
Texarkana, TX
El Dorado, AR
Vicksburg, MS
tesla_red.png
Shreveport, LA
tesla_red.png
Houston, TX
La Paloma, TX
tesla_red.png
Admore, OK
Tulsa, OK
Hennessey, OK
tesla_red.png
Wichita, KS
Dodge City, KS
tesla_red.png
Amarillo, TX
tesla_red.png
Santa Fe, NM
Catalina, AZ
Winslow, AZ
Cedar City, UT
Pasadena, CA
tesla_red.png
Bakersfield, CA
tesla_red.png
Monterey, CA

Sadly, a BUNCH of the locales in the song are not accessible by Tesla (three in North Dakota alone), but DANG that's a lot of Superchargers. Thirty of the sixty-five stops already have Superchargers named for that city. There's another quick Seventeen Thousand Mile road trip to take so you can offically say you have also been everywhere.

-Randy

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: DavidB
Going thru Johnny Cash's Lyrics and putting them in geographical order (and making assumptions about same named towns being the most populous city with that name)

Reno, NV
Jellico, CA
Crater Lake, OR
Ellensburg, WA
Rexburg, ID
Gravelbourg, SK, CA
Chaska, MN
Kansas City, MS
Spirit Lake, IA
Sioux City, IA
Oskaloosa, IA
Davenport, IA
Springfield, IL
Chicago, IL
Louisville, KY
Fond du Lac, WI
Baraboo, WI
Cadillac, MI
Kalamazoo, MI
Dayton, OH
Waterloo, ON, CA
Mattawa, ON, CA
Ottawa, ON, CA
Toronto, ON, CA
Buffalo, NY
Pittsfield, MA
Chicopee, MA
Waterville, ME
Bangor, ME
Boston, MA
Haverstraw, NY
Glen Rock, NJ
Hackensack, NJ
Baltimore, MD
Pittsburgh, PA
Parkersburg, WV
Faraday, WV
Charleston, SC
Jacksonville, FL
Sarasota, FL
Tampa, FL
Opelika, AL
Tallapoosa, GA
Knoxville, TN
Nashville, TN
Black Rock, AR
Little Rock, AR
Texarkana, TX
El Dorado, AR
Vicksburg, MS
Shreveport, LA
Houston, TX
La Paloma, TX
Admore, OK
Tulsa, OK
Hennessey, OK
Wichita, KS
Dodge City, KS
Amarillo, TX
Santa Fe, NM
Catalina, AZ
Winslow, AZ
Cedar City, UT
Pasadena, CA
Bakersfield, CA
Monterey, CA

Sadly, a BUNCH of the locales in the song are not accessible by Tesla (three in North Dakota alone), but DANG that's a lot of Superchargers. Thirty of the sixty-five stops already have Superchargers named for that city.

-Randy

Nicely done, @Randy Spencer, but I'm not sure Faraday, WV would be the choice for that location.

From this animated video it looks like it is actually Faraday, ON but if it is easier to hit WV then that works ...

And North Dakota locations are easily reachable by a Tesla -- just not via a supercharger out-and-back route yet but that makes it more challenging.

View attachment 400383 Reno, NV
Jellico, CA
Crater Lake, OR
Ellensburg, WA
Rexburg, ID
Chaska, MN
View attachment 400383 Kansas City, MS
Spirit Lake, IA
Sioux City, IA
Oskaloosa, IA
View attachment 400383 Davenport, IA
View attachment 400383 Springfield, IL
Chicago, IL
View attachment 400383 Louisville, KY
Fond du Lac, WI
Baraboo, WI
View attachment 400383 Cadillac, MI
Kalamazoo, MI
View attachment 400383 Dayton, OH
Waterloo, ON, CA
Mattawa, ON, CA
View attachment 400383 Ottawa, ON, CA
View attachment 400383 Toronto, ON, CA
View attachment 400383 Buffalo, NY
Pittsfield, MA
Chicopee, MA
Waterville, ME
Bangor, ME
View attachment 400383 Boston, MA
Haverstraw, NY
Glen Rock, NJ
Hackensack, NJ
View attachment 400383 Baltimore, MD
View attachment 400383 Pittsburgh, PA
View attachment 400383 Parkersburg, WV
Faraday, WV
View attachment 400383 Charleston, SC
View attachment 400383 Jacksonville, FL
View attachment 400383 Sarasota, FL
View attachment 400383 Tampa, FL
Opelika, AL
Tallapoosa, GA
Knoxville, TN
View attachment 400383 Nashville, TN
Black Rock, AR
View attachment 400383 Little Rock, AR
View attachment 400383 Texarkana, TX
El Dorado, AR
Vicksburg, MS
View attachment 400383 Shreveport, LA
View attachment 400383 Houston, TX
La Paloma, TX
View attachment 400383 Admore, OK
Tulsa, OK
Hennessey, OK
View attachment 400383 Wichita, KS
Dodge City, KS
View attachment 400383 Amarillo, TX
View attachment 400383 Santa Fe, NM
Catalina, AZ
Winslow, AZ
Cedar City, UT
Pasadena, CA
View attachment 400383 Bakersfield, CA
View attachment 400383 Monterey, CA

Sadly, a BUNCH of the locales in the song are not accessible by Tesla (three in North Dakota alone), but DANG that's a lot of Superchargers. Thirty of the sixty-five stops already have Superchargers named for that city. There's another quick Seventeen Thousand Mile road trip to take so you can offically say you have also been everywhere.

-Randy
Ellensburg, Chicago and Knoxville all have superchargers. Probably just typos on your part!

And of course there are many others such as Bangor and Tulsa that basically have superchargers, but the sites are located just outside the city limits.

Thanks, sorry, you are correct on WA and TN. I got distracted trying to listen to Elon while I was writing that up and transcribing the info from ABRP. But although there are Superchargers in Chicago, there is no Chicago Supercharger, only ones that have a street name associated with them too. I was surprised, usually, towns will get a Supercharger and then subsequent ones have a sub-name, like the two (so far) other San Jose Superchargers.

-Randy

Thanks, sorry, you are correct on WA and TN. I got distracted trying to listen to Elon while I was writing that up and transcribing the info from ABRP. But although there are Superchargers in Chicago, there is no Chicago Supercharger, only ones that have a street name associated with them too. I was surprised, usually, towns will get a Supercharger and then subsequent ones have a sub-name, like the two (so far) other San Jose Superchargers.

-Randy
I need to go to the sounds of silence this year.

Reactions: Big Earl
What is your best guess for open dates at those locations? (link to contemporaneous info if possible) I will discuss it with the supercharge.info admins and perhaps we can make an adjustment.

I already provided a link and information in this post:Superchargers Visited

If you provide the information in columns A through I, along with the open and close dates (as best you know them), we can add it to the list. We have some others that are closed.

I'll see what I can dig up about that location.

And thanks again for this wonderfull spreadsheet for tracking our SC visits :)

To be fair, I only count my car.... Otherwise I'd have a staggering 20 superchargers...

@buttershrimp, as in you only count locations where you've driven YOUR car as opposed to a Loaner Tesla or someone else's vehicle? As long as you are the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger then it doesn't matter whose Tesla you are in but if that's how you want to count it then that works too.

If you provide the information in columns A through I, along with the open and close dates (as best you know them), we can add it to the list. We have some others that are closed.

Frejus, Frances; I've found all the information except the elevation. Guess it would be around 100 m. There where 2 stalls available at this location. Images are available if you google, but not of my car so I wont post it here.

Adress:
Frejus Adress.PNG

GPS coordinates
Frejus Lat_Long.PNG

Open date:
Open.PNG

Closed date:
Frejus Closed.PNG

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S