Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@buttershrimp, as in you only count locations where you've driven YOUR car as opposed to a Loaner Tesla or someone else's vehicle? As long as you are the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger then it doesn't matter whose Tesla you are in but if that's how you want to count it then that works too.
To be fair, I've played it the same way as @buttershrimp. Not that it made much difference, but there is one supercharger that I did not count in my tally for 6 months, because it wasn't MY car. :p

To be fair, I've played it the same way as @buttershrimp. Not that it made much difference, but there is one supercharger that I did not count in my tally for 6 months, because it wasn't MY car. :p

Ok, well, that's not how the guidelines are (or were) for the challenge so feel free to add back those that were missed, @DavidB, @buttershrimp, and others.

I'll go ahead and update the guidelines in the first post to clarify that it doesn't necessarily need to be YOUR car. It used to be there but it isn't at the moment. That lets you fly somewhere and rent a Tesla and count chargers or travel to a different country or visit a friend and beg, borrow, or steal theirs to hit some chargers.

• Funny
Reactions: DavidB and NKYTA
When I ship my car to each continent after winning powerball, I’m going to be the first and only guy to take the same car to each supercharger... ooooooo I’ll be so cool

Maybe you've forgotten, @buttershrimp, but a US-spec Tesla doesn't work with the Euro-spec supercharger (and vice versa). I'm unsure about Australia and China/Japan. Sorry that I just saved you $200,000+ in shipping costs.

Maybe you've forgotten, @buttershrimp, but a US-spec Tesla doesn't work with the Euro-spec supercharger (and vice versa). I'm unsure about Australia and China/Japan. Sorry that I just saved you $200,000+ in shipping costs.
Please.... you think I haven’t thought about this? I will update my car before shipping ... now, if you will excuse me, i need to get back designing how to get my yacht heliport to allow for vehicle storage beneath it.

I'll go ahead and update the guidelines in the first post to clarify that it doesn't necessarily need to be YOUR car.
Thanks for doing that. I have since revisited every Supercharger I pioneered in a rental T, so it no longer matters to me. Perhaps I will change the first visit date on my personal Supercharger that I had missed due to a service appt.

-Randy

I've got the itch to be on the road and don't have a lot of plans for this weekend, so I think this is my new plan.

18 new-to-me superchargers if I can pull it off.

NE wekend jaunt.JPG

I've got the itch to be on the road and don't have a lot of plans for this weekend, so I think this is my new plan.

View attachment 401063
Plan to get to NYC in the wee hours of the evening and pick up a whole bunch more on the island without having to worry about traffic.....

• Love
Reactions: NKYTA

View attachment 401063
I'll be in Stamford early Saturday morning. I'll scout out the charger there - it looked complete last weekend when I was there, just not powered up.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: NKYTA and theflyer
It's still amazing to me that we've reached the point where I will have to pass so many superchargers to get to a new one I have not yet visited. In this case, there are at least seven superchargers between where I live and the just-opened supercharger in Marlton New Jersey.

IMG_20190427_073726.jpg

It's still amazing to me that we've reached the point where I will have to pass so many superchargers to get to a new one I have not yet visited. In this case, there are at least seven superchargers between where I live and the just-opened supercharger in Marlton New Jersey.

View attachment 401145

@theflyer, maybe put that in terms of miles per charger because out in the Midwest you might only pass TWO previously visited chargers to reach a new one. =)

Reactions: IT Geek