Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the journey up Pike's Peak took several more hours than planned as they had to keep clearing out snow and letting the ice melt...but I did get all the way up...but that meant that I didn't get to my first new charger of the day until after 3PM. So only 4 new ones today...

Poncha Springs, CO - I would not advise going here at night...doubt you'd find anything nearby that would be open.
Trinidad, CO
Las Vegas, NM
Santa Fe, NM

There's one benefit of this game... I would never had driven between Poncha and Trinidad...if not for this game..and that route was one of the most beautifully scenic routes I've taken in quite some time. Just a great day to be driving. Perfect weather once again.

I'm still in tourist mode tomorrow and this time I'm off to the 4 Corners. I've always wanted to visit that...so tomorrow I will.

This trip also seems to be an opportunity to erase some of the "mistakes" I made from prior trips. Like not visiting the two Denver chargers (well I didn't know about the game then) or skipping the LV, NM and SF, NM because I was too tired after the swing thru California last year. If I can get Colby, Kansas on the way home I"ll have hit the trifecta.
Be sure to get to the Four Corners monument before they close. The first time I went there, they closed the gate on us and some elderly folks at some ridiculous hour. I think it was like 5pm in mid-summer. Super frustrating after driving all that way and not being able to get to the actually Four Corners spot. It is a ridiculous tourist trap, but the drives through the area all around it are amazing.

Also be careful for drunk drivers in that area. It is a huge problem in Navajo Nation and I have experienced it myself. Once saw the aftermath of a fatality wreck, bodybag and all, and another time I actually called 911 because the guy in front of me on I-40 near Gallup was driving so erratically.

I would have recommended driving the High Road to Taos (in reverse), but it looks like it's too late for that. Abiquiu, where Georgia o'Keefe lived is also an interesting place and a nice drive. Generally speaking, the Four Corners area is one of the more underrated places in the country in my opinion.

Reactions: IT Geek
Both nice places. But don't expect GREAT weather. Tofino should be 50s and grey this time of year, 40s at night, possible rain.
The weather has been nice the last two weeks but is due to turn to rain as I arrive. Might get moderately nice weather Wednesday or Thursday then back to rain for the trip to Vancouver. I've had my Tofino reservations since February so it's luck of the draw when it comes to weather. If I have to walk the beach in a rain poncho, so be it. The place I am staying — Ocean Village — has Tesla destination charging, as TreborThickweb mentions, which is convenient. It's a change of scenery from my Colorado mountains and eastern Utah red rocks country. Plan to head home via Yellowstone and Grand Teton NPs. Expect to struggle to find camping spots there — the reservable sites are booked to mid June.

Yeah, he usually drives one leg during the day. But he drives for Brown, so he prefers not to be behind the wheel when on vacation. The last game in the Polo Grounds was in September 1963 before Shea Stadium opened the following season. I think it was razed in '65 or '66. That was a weird place to play baseball to this 9-year old kid. I think dead center was about 470 feet from home plate. If you have never seen Mays' over-the-shoulder catch in the '54 Series vs. Cleveland, look for it on YouTube. I believe Vic Wertz was the batter, and he hit a massive fly to straight away center, and Willie got on his horse to catch the ball with his back to home plate, whirl, and fire back to keep the runners from tagging. That drive would have been a home run anywhere but the Polo Grounds--even in the depths of Forbes Field.

As a digression, I remember with all fondness the walk off home run by Maz at Forbes Field in game 7 of the 1960 World Series. My second grade teacher would write the scores of the WS games on the blackboard during our recesses and lunches. (All WS games were day games in those days.) Have you ever visited the park area where Forbes Field was and the spot where Mazeroski's home run cleared the left-centerfield fence? I think there are markers for home plate and Maz's spot.

The Yankees fired Casey Stengel a couple days after the series loss to Pittsburgh, and he resurfaced two years later as the inaugural manager of the Mets. His offseason home was about two miles from where I grew up. Real nice man to us kids.

Yeah, he usually drives one leg during the day. But he drives for Brown, so he prefers not to be behind the wheel when on vacation.

Gotcha. Well in that case, take LOTS of left turns on the trip and see if he has a nervous tic. :p

That drive would have been a home run anywhere but the Polo Grounds--even in the depths of Forbes Field.

Close, but I think Polo Grounds and Forbes were about he same 455 to 462 ft at their deepest spot. Wiki listed 462 ft for Forbes Field but the numbers on the wall that remains in Pittsburgh shows 457 ft so it is more or less the same. True though that it would have been a HR in any current MLB park (I think the deepest is Fenway and Comerica at 420 ft then some 415s and 410s down to a few at 395 to 400 ft).

Have you ever visited the park area where Forbes Field was and the spot where Mazeroski's home run cleared the left-centerfield fence? I think there are markers for home plate and Maz's spot.

Yes, I've been to the Forbes Field wall that remains but I also live in Pittsburgh so it makes that easy. I believe Babe Ruth hit his last 2 HRs at Forbes Field. My Sister attended Pitt and always reminds me that Home Plate from Forbes Field was in one of the Pitt buildings as seen in the image below (as it turns out it is Posvar Hall -- neat).

home-plate2.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: cpa and NKYTA
Impressive haul the last couple days.... I feel someone gaining on me...and in my home state even. :)

In related news, yesterday I added...

West Des Moines, IA
Shelby, IA
Council Bluffs, IA
Lincoln, NE
Grand Island, NE
Gothenburg, NE
Ogallala, NE
Brush, CO
Limon, CO
Denver, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Colorado Springs, CO

That's a drive from Minneapolis to Colorado Springs in one day...or 1044 miles the way I went.
I had planned to slow things down a bit from here...I am on vacation after all...but @tes-s may get me to rethink that... :)

No, in all honesty...today my big event will be going up (and down) Pike's Peak... So that's how I'll be spending the better part of the day. The weather looks awesome for it too.
Added with visit date 5/10

I visited 4 self-park garages the past couple of days.
Toronto - Bay Street
Columbus
National Harbor
Philadelphia

Didn't have to pay for any. Just inserted the ticket, and the gate opened. I was not there for more than 10 minutes.

National Harbor would not take my ticket at the exit, so I went to prepay machine. It took my ticket and spit back to me with a thank you - no ask for a credit card. When I went to leave, it said it could not read my ticket - the guy asked if I had just come in, and opened the gate for me.

Common for self-park garages to not charge for immediate exit. Valet park is another story....

No actually travelling west is easier as you are "chasing the sun" so to speak. Although as an extreme night owl, I often just decide to drive through the night when crossing 1 or 2 time zone borders heading east. If it's like 1am where I started my drive, I'm usually not tired enough to fall asleep so at that point I might start calling a couple hours ahead and look for hotels who will let me check in in the morning.

Also, the 2 hour time change in one day is a rare feat, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one in this thread who has managed to do it. The easiest part of the country to do it is Willcox to Van Horn or vice versa (summer only). It's much more difficult to pull off further north. I suppose the drive across Saskatchewan would also be fairly easy, but again that is summer only. It's a much tougher feat to pull off without the use of the places that don't use daylight saving time :)

Whatever the term is ... it is easier to travel West as you gain time as opposed to East when you lose time but it's the same idea.

The easiest part of the country to do it is Willcox to Van Horn or vice versa (summer only).

upload_2019-5-13_1-10-45.png

If Willcox, AZ and Van Horn, TX are ever 2 hrs apart due to the DST / non-DST thing then that's a little sketchy claiming to drive through 2 timezones in 1 day. I tend to think of having to make it from just west of Yuma, AZ (Pacific timezone) to Van Horn, TX (Central timezone) as you can do that any time of the year and it should be a 2-hr difference. That's only 675 miles and is easy to do but my last trip was from Indio down to Van Horn but did a rather extensive 2-hrs of exploring around Truth or Consequences (taking 4 hrs to go 150 miles) as well as a loop into Scottsdale, AZ so that was 300 miles from Tucson to past Quartzsite instead of 240 miles from Tucson to Yuma so easily 1 hr of travel time.

Add that 1 hr of non-direct-travel to the 2 hrs around ToC and that is 3 hrs that I used up for exploring instead of making a straight shot between Yuma or Quartzsite and Van Horn. It took me 27 hrs for that trip so yes I could have done it in 24 hrs. Note: I'm not sure what timezone the timestamp on the photo is in but I can look at the individual drives for that day and figure it out. I looked at my Teslafi data which always displays times in Eastern time.

If the claim is just Willcox to Van Horn then I've done that already as it was last May or even last March but that isn't what I consider crossing 2 timezones. Next time, however, I'll try to do it <24 hrs but have a charger in Phoenix and Page to grab but will see what I can do just so it is a legit 2-timezone run in 24 hrs (or 23 or 25 or whatever it needs to be). I typically exclude places such as AZ that doesn't observe time changes. It sure is interesting to change timezones mid-state for half an hour and then again a few hours later.

upload_2019-5-13_1-50-25.png

upload_2019-5-13_1-35-9.png

upload_2019-5-13_1-35-20.png

Here ya go, @PLUS EV, is this better? March 2018 run from Van Horn to Yuma via Scottsdale but looks like it only took 17-3/4 hrs to go from Central timezone (outside Van Horn, TX) to Pacific timezone (outside Yuma, AZ). It's certainly very easy to do but most folks aren't crazy enough to be on the road for 18+ hrs or sleep very little on a one- or two-day drive but yes I'm certain lots of folks on here have done this and maybe didn't even realize what they accomplished.

upload_2019-5-13_2-14-0.png

upload_2019-5-13_2-11-49.png

My parents were in northern Norway once and wanted to take an excursion to go see the tri-point where THREE timezones meet at a single point (Norway, Finland, and Russia).

upload_2019-5-13_2-27-12.png

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
I visited 4 self-park garages the past couple of days.
Toronto - Bay Street
Columbus
National Harbor
Philadelphia

Didn't have to pay for any. Just inserted the ticket, and the gate opened. I was not there for more than 10 minutes.

National Harbor would not take my ticket at the exit, so I went to prepay machine. It took my ticket and spit back to me with a thank you - no ask for a credit card. When I went to leave, it said it could not read my ticket - the guy asked if I had just come in, and opened the gate for me.

Common for self-park garages to not charge for immediate exit. Valet park is another story....

Excellent travels! Congrats!

Got three more yesterday... Big day of driving on the little roads (one lane each way). But extremely scenic... Also did make it to 4 Corners as planned. I drove a long way just to stand on a specific piece of ground, but then I've also drove a long way just to charge my car...so that seems totally reasonable.

5/12
Farmington, NM
Blanding, UT
Page, AZ

Only getting three or four a day seems to be putting me behind someone else who is travelling at quite a pace right now...might have to do something about that... Tune in tomorrow...

Storm watching if you are lucky with the weather, I’ve stayed at the Ocean Village Resort and recommend it, they also have destination chargers!
May is not storm season. More like drizzle season up there :) October and November are probably best for storms, but winter provides some possibilities as well. Of course you have only 7 hours of daylight to work with in the dead of winter, but...

Reactions: TreborThickweb