Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rest easy, @IT Geek. I'm back home. Just some weekend fun.

If anyone wants to do a really awesome drive, Weston to Staunton. SR 250 is steep and winding, and crosses several mountains. Do it alone (your passengers will get sick), and during the day. Unfortunately I miscalculated and got there at night in the rain and fog.

I’ve done Weston to Mt. Jackson and it was spectacular. I’ll have to give Weston to Staunton a go ... perhaps on the way back from Custer if timing and weather allow.

75B89346-F611-40B5-A2D0-551F62D231F7.jpeg

Rest easy, @IT Geek. I'm back home. Just some weekend fun.

If anyone wants to do a really awesome drive, Weston to Staunton. SR 250 is steep and winding, and crosses several mountains. Do it alone (your passengers will get sick), and during the day. Unfortunately I miscalculated and got there at night in the rain and fog.

I’ve done Weston to Mt. Jackson and it was spectacular. I’ll have to give Weston to Staunton a go ... perhaps on the way back from Custer if timing and weather allow.

View attachment 407447

I grew up in WV and just south of the Mason-Dixon Line and always enjoyed riding around the hills. I haven't yet done Weston-to-Staunton but have done Mt Jackson to Fredericksburg. It is still fun but certainly the mountains of central WV are the fun ones.

upload_2019-5-13_21-17-5.png

The map below are the drives I've done (per Teslafi tracking) and clearly I need to do some more WV mountain driving. That area is usually the first few hours after leaving on a trip or the last few hours returning so I'm typically trying to get a bit farther away before ending the night but one day I'll tackle the areas close to home.

upload_2019-5-13_21-20-6.png

Reactions: DavidB and Big Earl
This was my route. Dropped my wife and mil at Newark Friday morning, then took the long way home.

upload_2019-5-13_20-59-1.png

Visited my alma mater. Seeing my dorm reminded me of why we chose that room. Blue is my window, red is a flat roof we used to hang out on. No railing and the drinking age was 18, what could go wrong? I'm sure that "terrace" has been used by students for 100 years. There is another flat roof on the other side of the peak - and you can just make out the top of the window we went through to get to the roof.

upload_2019-5-13_21-11-44.png

Finally, a photo of the view from my room up the hill to campus (taken from the ground).

upload_2019-5-13_21-13-42.png

Where were you able to get so close to a wind turbine for that photo? I'd love to get that shot.

If you navigate from the Weston Supercharger to the Strasburg Supercharger, you’ll find it. Lots of great photo ops along the route.

That particular picture was taken here:
Dropped pin
Near US-219, Hambleton, WV 26269
Google Maps

You can hike down the wind turbine access road. The sound of them spinning and the blade tips cutting through the air is interesting.

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
If you navigate from the Weston Supercharger to the Strasburg Supercharger, you’ll find it. Lots of great photo ops along the route.

Dropped pin
Google Maps

You can hike down the wind turbine access road. The sound of them spinning and the blade tips cutting through the air is interesting.
Thanks. I've driven that route. It is beautiful. Didn't realize you could get so close to the turbines there.

Dropped pin
Google Maps

I hope you don’t get cancer now;)

Thanks. I've driven that route. It is beautiful. Didn't realize you could get so close to the turbines there.

Yep, you can pull right up to the gate that blocks the access road, as seen in my picture. I'm a mere 100 feet from the base of the turbine in that picture, which is about as close as you can get to one with a car with in most parts of the country (short of driving through a farmer's field). I've come across a few others where you can get closer, but the view isn't as nice.

@StefanSarzio, can you actually list out the superchargers that you visited so someone can update your list if needed? I see 7 possible superchargers on that map and don't know which 5 you visited.

Sorry for not being clear. I meant to say that I already entered them into the spreadsheet.

They are: Apeldoorn, Badhoevedorp, Leiderdorp, Gouda and Bunnik

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S