Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, what a 24 hours on the road I've had... I'm exhausted right now. Got a room in St. George, UT for the night and just checked in at 1AM. Got to the charger here before midnight though...so I'm counting that one on the 14th :) I'm slowing down again for the next couple days after 24 hours of insanity. I took a look at the Tableau map (dang that thing) and put together an overly aggressive plan...and made it work. But I think I have to blame Needles, CA... It was right there on the way....and I had to get that one...and then one thing led to another.

Here's the list:
May 13
Kingman, AZ
Needles, CA
Twenty Nine Palms, CA
Temecula, CA
San Diego, CA - Camino - The traffic got bad here...but once I was out of San Diego things improved tremendously.
San Diego, CA - A Street
San Diego, CA - Friars Road
San Diego, CA
Carlsbad, CA
San Clemente, CA
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Lake Elsmore, CA
Corona, CA
San Bernardino, CA - I thought I went to this one before...but nope...it was a new one.
Fontana, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Fountain Valley, CA
Westminster, CA

I couldn't get the other 25 palms in the frame for this picture.
upload_2019-5-15_2-21-35.png

Qualcomm geeks have their own charger. The cones are for the ones that are out of order. Blah, had to wait a bit to plug in.
upload_2019-5-15_2-24-39.png

San Clemente, very pretty, but these spots are basically miles from the nearest anything.
upload_2019-5-15_2-27-14.png

Continuing.... now on to May 14th...

Buena Park, CA
Downey Lakewood
Downey - the other one
Redondo Beach, CA
Manhattan Beach, CA
Culver City, CA
Santa Monica, CA
Los Angeles - Yeah, paid the darn valet to park my car at 3AM for all of 20 minutes...which I spent sorta sleeping in their lobby.
Burbank
Thousand Oaks, CA East
Thousand Oaks, CA West
Oxnard, CA
Buellton, CA
San Louis Obispo, CA
Atascadero, CA
Tejon Ranch, CA
Mojave, CA
Barstow, CA
Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Primm, NV
Henderson, NV
Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV
St. George, UT

Had I known this was a valet site I would probably skipped it...but at least I got this souvenir...well, until I gave it back to them for my car...well I mean, at least I got this picture.
upload_2019-5-15_2-35-38.png
The other Downey at 1AM.
upload_2019-5-15_2-40-11.png

Manhattan Beach at 2AM... No lines, no waiting...
upload_2019-5-15_2-41-23.png

Burbank at 4 in the morning... I'm not alone at this one.
upload_2019-5-15_2-42-53.png

This was a good place for a little nap... One of the Thousand Oaks.
upload_2019-5-15_2-44-13.png

I got all fancy for this picture... Probably from the lack of sleep. Buellton, just before 9AM.
upload_2019-5-15_2-45-55.png

Here are a few of my thoughts on the little jaunt down to California.

1. No matter what time of day it is, and no matter what the weather conditions, someone on the freeway in California will be going faster than you.
2. The chances that person will also pass you on the right are better than average.
3. In most parts of the country if you're on the way to a Supercharger and you see another Tesla, you could probably follow them right to the charger. If that same thing happens in California, you should probably PASS them (to not be behind them in line). :)

Well, what a 24 hours on the road I've had... I'm exhausted right now. Got a room in St. George, UT for the night and just checked in at 1AM. Got to the charger here before midnight though...so I'm counting that one on the 14th :) I'm slowing down again for the next couple days after 24 hours of insanity. I took a look at the Tableau map (dang that thing) and put together an overly aggressive plan...and made it work. But I think I have to blame Needles, CA... It was right there on the way....and I had to get that one...and then one thing led to another.

Here's the list:
May 13
Kingman, AZ
Needles, CA
Twenty Nine Palms, CA
Temecula, CA
San Diego, CA - Camino - The traffic got bad here...but once I was out of San Diego things improved tremendously.
San Diego, CA - A Street
San Diego, CA - Friars Road
San Diego, CA
Carlsbad, CA
San Clemente, CA
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Lake Elsmore, CA
Corona, CA
San Bernardino, CA - I thought I went to this one before...but nope...it was a new one.
Fontana, CA
Santa Ana, CA
Fountain Valley, CA
Westminster, CA

I couldn't get the other 25 palms in the frame for this picture.
View attachment 407886
Qualcomm geeks have their own charger. The cones are for the ones that are out of order. Blah, had to wait a bit to plug in.
View attachment 407887
San Clemente, very pretty, but these spots are basically miles from the nearest anything.
View attachment 407888

Updated with +18 ... nicely done and yes sometimes it seems opening a can of worms is inevitable sometimes. I know what you mean.

Continuing.... now on to May 14th...

Buena Park, CA
Downey Lakewood
Downey - the other one
Redondo Beach, CA
Manhattan Beach, CA
Culver City, CA
Santa Monica, CA
Los Angeles - Yeah, paid the darn valet to park my car at 3AM for all of 20 minutes...which I spent sorta sleeping in their lobby.
Burbank
Thousand Oaks, CA East
Thousand Oaks, CA West
Oxnard, CA
Buellton, CA
San Louis Obispo, CA
Atascadero, CA
Tejon Ranch, CA
Mojave, CA
Barstow, CA
Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Primm, NV
Henderson, NV
Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV
St. George, UT

Had I known this was a valet site I would probably skipped it...but at least I got this souvenir...well, until I gave it back to them for my car...well I mean, at least I got this picture.
View attachment 407890.
The other Downey at 1AM.
View attachment 407892

Manhattan Beach at 2AM... No lines, no waiting...
View attachment 407894

Burbank at 4 in the morning... I'm not alone at this one.
View attachment 407895

This was a good place for a little nap... One of the Thousand Oaks.
View attachment 407896

I got all fancy for this picture... Probably from the lack of sleep. Buellton, just before 9AM.
View attachment 407897

Updated with +25 and a nice haul for a single day but it's also Cali so it's possible to do that. +43 in 2 days for you moving you away from @tes-s up from 11th up to 8th with 374 total. @evp and @Sasmania just watched you zip past and now @theflyer and @NKYTA better watch out for you. ;)

Hmmm, will you be able to break the 400 barrier on your return route? Good luck and see you at Custer !

@IT Geek, which Burbank location did you visit yesterday?

Reactions: Big Earl
Updated with +25 and a nice haul for a single day but it's also Cali so it's possible to do that. +43 in 2 days for you moving you away from @tes-s up from 11th up to 8th with 374 total. @evp and @Sasmania just watched you zip past and now @theflyer and @NKYTA better watch out for you.

Thanks. But they are all still in the Top 10... Had anyone passed me, I would no longer be able to say that...and right before the Custer rally. :)
Anything that happens after the rally is fine...(I'm mostly playing against the course) but I wasn't going to lose my Top 10 spot right before our rally without a bit of a fight...

which Burbank location did you visit yesterday?

The one in the picture above is North Third Street. Sorry I wasn't more specific...

Hmmm, will you be able to break the 400 barrier on your return route?

We'll see...but I have someplace to be on Friday...so there are no plans to drive over to Idaho. :) My route to Custer is pretty planned out, and easily discernible from my Tableau map. Today's goal is just to get to Moab...which should be easy...and allow me to be a tourist again for a couple days.

You're gonna be pissed when they open a new supercharger in Campbell River and you have to go back!
I wouldn't mind coming back -- my sister was supposed to come with me but couldn't make it due to knee surgery. She's disappointed to miss out.

Also, I had to skip Aberdeen WA to make the ferry -- I'm glad I did because I was the second-to-last car they could fit onboard. So, I need to visit the area again someday!

Both nice places. But don't expect GREAT weather. Tofino should be 50s and grey this time of year, 40s at night, possible rain.
I lucked out with the weather today, as you can see from these pictures:
20190515_110913.jpg

20190515_111821.jpg

20190515_114957.jpg

Back to rain tonight.

I wouldn't mind coming back -- my sister was supposed to come with me but couldn't make it due to knee surgery. She's disappointed to miss out.

Also, I had to skip Aberdeen WA to make the ferry -- I'm glad I did because I was the second-to-last car they could fit onboard. So, I need to visit the area again someday!

I lucked out with the weather today, as you can see from these pictures:
View attachment 408025
View attachment 408026
View attachment 408023
Back to rain tonight.
Ha! It was raining when I left Seattle a couple hours ago. Pretty rare to be raining in Seattle and sunny there.

And yes, I am running behind as usual, but I will make it to Custer by Friday :) I meant to leave a day earlier and take a more adventurous route, but procrastination got the better of me as it often does, so now I'm blasting through on I-90 as I have done many times before.

Reactions: Darren S
Don't tell me I'm the 1st one in the game to charge at Zionsville, IN !? I looked at the Spreadsheet yesterday and didn't see any entries and didn't see mention of it in this thread except @neverdone from earlier this month when it wasn't yet open.

It looks like it opened on May 9 or 10 but doesn't exist on PlugShare although is on the Nav screen, Tableau, Google sheet, and supercharge.info.

@Big Earl, don't tell me you missed this one on your way through earlier today although maybe you were just planning to catch it on your return run.

This is my last new one today so the tally for me is below and I'll update the spreadsheet to +4 and 607 for me:
- Parkersburg, WV
- Columbus, OH
- Indianapolis, IN (downtown)
- Zionsville, IN​

IMG_20190515_205757-691x518.jpg

Last edited:
Don't tell me I'm the 1st one in the game to charge at Zionsville, IN !? I looked at the Spreadsheet yesterday and didn't see any entries and didn't see mention of it in this thread except @neverdone from earlier this month when it wasn't yet open.

It looks like it opened on May 9 or 10 but doesn't exist on PlugShare although is on the Nav screen, Tableau, Google sheet, and supercharge.info.

@Big Earl, don't tell me you missed this one on your way through earlier today although maybe you were just planning to catch it on your return run.

This is my last new one today so the tally for me is below and I'll update the spreadsheet to +4 and 607 for me:
- Parkersburg, WV
- Columbus, OH
- Zionsville, IN​

I charged at Zionsville at noon today. I haven’t been able to update the sheet yet, but I’ll be doing that this evening.

Here are today’s Superchargers:

Dayton, OH
Zionsville, IN
Champaign, IL
Normal, IL
Rockford, IL
Madison, WI
Madison, WI - East Washington Avenue

I decided to skip Peru, IL and save it for another trip when I take I-80.

Last edited:
I charged at Zionsville at noon today. I haven’t been able to update the sheet yet, but I’ll be doing that this evening.

Dayton, OH
Zionsville, IN
Champaign, IL
Normal, IL
Rockford, IL
Madison, WI

SCHWOOOO. Cool, then both of us get to share the "first visit" status. That's why I was trying desperately to get here before Midnight. Also, BW3 closes at Midnight so that was the other incentive. Go BLUUUUUES! (at least tonight)

Dayton, OH
Zionsville, IN
Champaign, IL
Normal, IL
Rockford, IL
Madison, WI

I updated the spreadsheet for ya, @Big Earl. +7 to 89 now. You'll definitely reach the Century Club on this trip.

On our way to Custer. Drove from Sandusky, OH to Madison, WI via Chicago and Oak Creek, WI today and added 8 new Superchargers:

Chicago - South Canal Street, IL
Chicago - Lincoln Park, IL
Chicago - North Broadway, IL
Skokie, IL
Rosemont, IL
Glenview, IL
Oak Creek, WI
Madison - East Washington Ave, WI

What should have been about a ten hour trip took thirteen hours, due to traffic, roadworks, IN & IL tolls not recognizing my EZ-Pass etc. Fortunately we gained an hour due to the time change, although that was small comfort. Anna swears we will never travel through Indiana and Illinois (esp. Chicago) again unless we absolutely have to. I updated the spreadsheet. My total is now 618. No more new ones before Custer. See you all there on Friday.

- Parkersburg, WV
- Columbus, OH
- Zionsville, IN​

View attachment 408191
I was amazed that I could be the first one in Gainesville, FL, April 22 2019 8:47am. I just happened to driving through Florida on a road trip at the right time. I am not the first one in Custer SD, please change the date to May 18 2018. Please add Savannah GA - airport 4/28/2019. thanks.

Ok, then don't tell me I was also the 1st to visit the downtown Indianapolis charger? @Big Earl, did you visit that one today? It has been open since March 20th although it is a parking garage charging $5 for 45 minutes so @Bighorn might never visit here. lol

View attachment 408206

I missed that one. We had a lot of ground to cover today, so I didn’t get anything in Indianapolis except Zionsville.

• Disagree