Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too would like to join the century club. If Half Dollar Bill will do the honors my list now includes:

West Des Moines IA, Dows IA, Albert Lea MN, Oakdale MN, Hinckley MN, Duluth MN, Eau Claire WI, Mauston WI, Rockford IL, Bolingbrook IL, Champaign IL, Mount Vernon IL, Minor MO, Memphis TN, Little Rock AR, Texarkana TX, Sulphur Springs TX.

But....
If Mexico Superchargers were to be excluded, then why would Canadian Superchargers included in the tally?
Canada has 36.5 Million residents
Mexico has roughly 130.6 Million residents

(IIRC, I was one of the very first to visit Squamish, BC when it opened and I charged there in July 2014.
Asphalt and line striping was not even fully dry, so I backed in sideways to charge my car without driving on the surfaces.)

***Where there is a Will...
... there is a Way.***

We need a pre-emptive ruling to exclude Mexico;)

But....
If Mexico Superchargers were to be excluded, then why would Canadian Superchargers included in the tally?
Canada has 36.5 Million residents
Mexico has roughly 130.6 Million residents

(IIRC, I was one of the very first to visit Squamish, BC when it opened and I charged there in July 2014.
Asphalt and line striping was not even fully dry, so I backed in sideways to charge my car without driving on the surfaces.)

***Where there is a Will...
... there is a Way.***
I think they were joking. They definitely count. If they have the same chargeport, they count! I'm not really sure how I would feel about someone visiting Europe, renting a Tesla and racking up a bunch of superchargers that way. Seems like that would be a different category.

In fact, I kind of prefer it all be done with one driver and one car, but I wouldn't be too nitpicky.

BTW if some brave soul could top the list by hitting all or most of the Europe and Asia chargers with the same car, my hat would truly go off to him. What an epic journey it would be to try to get the car from Czech Republic or wherever to China lol. Would make the McAllen to Mexico City trip seem like a walk in the park!

According to supercharge.info, there are currently 478 superchargers in Europe and China combined, while there are only 438 in North America. I'm not sure if there are any other countries with the North American style chargeport. I suppose Japan may have the same chargeport as their electric system is fairly similar to ours. I'm fairly sure Australia and Europe have the same chargeport and I would assume China and most other countries in that hemisphere have the European style chargeport as well.

I drove a rental S in Switzerland and France (1 stop) last year. The charge ports are different on European cars so you can't ship your car and drive around the world. Not sure about Asia.
I am also headed to Colorado next week and will drive a rental S and hit a modest amount of chargers.
Some people have multiple cars or are multiple car families. I'm still irked that my wife has been to two SC's that I haven't been to yet...

• Informative
Reactions: Owner
Supercharging in Marathon, Florida. I deserve some degree of difficulty points for this one!

MarathonSupercharger.jpg