Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was amazed that I could be the first one in Gainesville, FL, April 22 2019 8:47am. I just happened to driving through Florida on a road trip at the right time. I am not the first one in Custer SD, please change the date to May 18 2018. Please add Savannah GA - airport 4/28/2019. thanks.
I hadn't noticed about Custer. I was pretty sure I was first because the Chamber of Commerce photographer showed up when they heard the first car was there charging:) It's a small town! Is Savannah still suffering from several bad chargers?

So nobody is going to get St Charles, MO before Custer? :)

I plan to get it on the way home.

@Bighorn, that was one of the 3 in construction that I was keeping an eye on for this trip. It shows that it opened just today. I will be there in 4 hours but that will be tomorrow on the calendar but maybe I will still get the 1st visit there.

FWIW, the Streets of St Charles supercharger doesn't yep show up on my navigation so I plotted a route to the slightly farther St Charles location and we'll see if I can make it to The Streets one. There are two others on the route that I can easily stop app for a few minutes but I'm curious if I can make it all the way to St Louis.

IMG_20190515_234136-691x518.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, then don't tell me I was also the 1st to visit the downtown Indianapolis charger? @Big Earl, did you visit that one today? It has been open since March 20th although it is a parking garage charging $5 for 45 minutes so @Bighorn might never visit here. lol

View attachment 408206
But you can't say for sure that the first 10 minutes or so aren't free?

But you can't say for sure that the first 10 minutes or so aren't free?

I don't know because I didn't test that theory. By the time I looked on the map to see what food choices were around that location vs the one in Zionsville and took some photos and posted a check in on PlugShare and hit the bathroom then it had been 10 minutes.

Maybe someone else can test that for the group.

Fortunately you have Peru to visit as well and I'm sure a few others will be open by the time you make it back to the area.

For sure. I'm not worried about going too far out of my way to collect every single location. There will be many more trips and future opportunities to grab the ones I've missed.

@theflyer is it possible to get the Tableau page to update every 12 hours instead of 24 hours for the next week?

Reactions: Darren S
On our way to Custer. Drove from Sandusky, OH to Madison, WI via Chicago and Oak Creek, WI today and added 8 new Superchargers:

Chicago - South Canal Street, IL
Chicago - Lincoln Park, IL
Chicago - North Broadway, IL
Skokie, IL
Rosemont, IL
Glenview, IL
Oak Creek, WI
Madison - East Washington Ave, WI

What should have been about a ten hour trip took thirteen hours, due to traffic, roadworks, IN & IL tolls not recognizing my EZ-Pass etc. Fortunately we gained an hour due to the time change, although that was small comfort. Anna swears we will never travel through Indiana and Illinois (esp. Chicago) again unless we absolutely have to. I updated the spreadsheet. My total is now 618. No more new ones before Custer. See you all there on Friday.
Yes, due to the tolling, Chicago gets the #2 spot on the worst places to drive in the US and Canada list. NYC is #1 and LA is #3 (probably would be #2 if not for the tolling thing) in my opinion.

Alright, not many today as I was mostly just getting across Utah. I'm back to being a tourist for two more days before I head for Custer on Friday...well, I suppose everything is heading me towards Custer at this point...

Today I added...
Beaver, UT
Richfield, UT
Nephi, UT
Price, UT
Green River, UT
Moab, UT

Going to be visiting Arches National Park tomorrow first thing in the morning and then driving for about 8 hours thru the Rockies. Weather looks like it will be good...so that's a bonus. I don't need snow falling on me in May when that's the only real way to the rally (or home for that matter).

upload_2019-5-16_1-19-31.png

I took advantage of the fact that the Beaver SC has a car was right next to it. After 5500 miles of driving my car was starting to look a bit grungy. The Tesla folks in California were giving me funny looks. Well, it was either because of the car or that I was showing up at Superchargers in the middle of the night...plugging in my car...taking a picture...and then driving away 5 minutes later. So, yeah, it could have been for THAT.... But I'm going to choose to believe it was because of the car.

San Diego, CA - Camino - The traffic got bad here...but once I was out of San Diego things improved tremendously.
San Diego, CA - A Street
San Diego, CA - Friars Road
San Diego, CA
Qualcomm geeks have their own charger. The cones are for the ones that are out of order. Blah, had to wait a bit to plug in.
View attachment 407887
Ah, San Diego with multiple superchargers. What a luxury. When I was there, the only supercharger was at Qualcom. They literally had an attendant on duty to manage the lines. The wait was at least 1/2 hour for me to get into a spot. Lots of unhappy Tesla owners in San Diego at that time. Much better situation now.

Reactions: IT Geek
What should have been about a ten hour trip took thirteen hours, due to traffic, roadworks, IN & IL tolls not recognizing my EZ-Pass etc. Fortunately we gained an hour due to the time change, although that was small comfort. Anna swears we will never travel through Indiana and Illinois (esp. Chicago) again unless we absolutely have to. I updated the spreadsheet. My total is now 618. No more new ones before Custer. See you all there on Friday.
I only go that way anymore if I have to get new superchargers. Unfortunately, there are two I haven't yet visited in Chicago, so it'll be part of my return trip in early June. Nightmare.

For sure. I'm not worried about going too far out of my way to collect every single location. There will be many more trips and future opportunities to grab the ones I've missed.

@theflyer is it possible to get the Tableau page to update every 12 hours instead of 24 hours for the next week?
No, but will try to manually push when I can. From what I can tell, it is 24 hours from the last push.