Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
89. Surrey, BC
90. Tsawwassen, BC
91. Burlington, WA
92. Arlington, WA
93. Monroe, WA
94. Lynnwood, WA
95. Issaquah, WA
96. Cle Elum, WA

Can't get over how close together the Supercharger Stations are in the Vancouver and northern Washington area. So different from my home turf in the Intermountain West, where they are few and far between.

Made a side trip to Snoqualmie Falls:
20190518_201212.jpg

Attachments

• 20190518_201212.jpg
    20190518_201212.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 32
89. Surrey, BC
90. Tsawwassen, BC
91. Burlington, WA
92. Arlington, WA
93. Monroe, WA
94. Lynnwood, WA
95. Issaquah, WA
96. Cle Elum, WA

Can't get over how close together the Supercharger Stations are in the Vancouver and northern Washington area. So different from my home turf in the Intermountain West, where they are few and far between.

Made a side trip to Snoqualmie Falls:
View attachment 409487
updated

Not sure if you have an iPhone, but did you know you can turn your live photos into loops for things like waterfalls and then upload them as GIFs:
iu

In the photos app just swipe up to reveal Effects, loop works great, but some people like long-exposure too

-Randy
Android also has this feature. Can make for some great photos/GIFs in the right situations.

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
97. Ellensburg, WA
98. Ritzville, WA
99. Coeur d'Alene, ID
100. Superior, MT

Finally made it to the century club! I presume that there are few, if any, members driving an old-style S-60 -- especially one with 15% battery degradation: 176 RM at 100%, and that was a few months ago so it might be worse now. Long trip legs are difficult and it takes me two to three times as long to Supercharge as the large battery cars.

This is mile 2662 of this trip, seven states and one province so far.

20190519_150018.jpg

It was weird driving in SW BC and NW WA because mine was the only "exotic" license plate -- every plate I saw was WA or BC for five days. A mix of out-of-state cars is routine where I live.

I'm coming for you Colby... I can't leave with that one so alone in the middle of the country... No other SC that I now need within 200 miles of Colby, KS. It's one that I skipped two years ago when I left Denver, mostly because I wasn't in the game then and I didn't "need" to stop to charge there..

View attachment 409643

Let me know what’s going on at Salina, KS if you’re passing through there. The navigation system currently shows it as reduced service.

On our way home from Custer via Colorado. Added Wheatland, WY, Estes Park, CO and Boulder, CO. Spreadsheet updated. My total is now 621. Happy to have finally met so many of the road warriors!
Nice. We are spending two nights in Fort Collins. Going to charge in Estes Park and Boulder tomorrow, explore the mountains and visit a couple of breweries.

We are going to head into the storm on Tuesday. Looks like I-80 from CO is out of the question... 8+” of snow in the forecast for early afternoon in northeastern Colorado. I-70 through Kansas looks better but Salina has limited service and there will be heavy rain.

Actually considering heading down to Amarillo, Texas and coming back up I-44. We’ll see how the weather looks tomorrow afternoon and make a decision.

Let me know what’s going on at Salina, KS if you’re passing through there. The navigation system currently shows it as reduced service.

Yeah, I actually skipped it. I charged up extra in Hays and then jumped over Salina and went straight to Wichita. When I was in Cali, Kettleman City was also listed as "Reduced Service" but that was because they were working on the solar panels and 10 (of the 40) chargers were not usable. I'd bet that's the same type of thing that is going on in Salina. It does not say that it's closed....just reduced service. So you could probably still go there and pick that one up...but charge extra in case you have to miss it...and then you'll have your own Colby in the middle of the country. :)

I've got one more to get tonight before I post my update (charging up now) but in the meantime...let's play "Name that charger"...

Who can guess where I'm charging my car from the picture below... Thanks to Google for making the pano for me while I was driving.... :)

upload_2019-5-19_20-59-51.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-19_20-58-47.png
    upload_2019-5-19_20-58-47.png
    714.5 KB · Views: 28