Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the poker room, we charge a dollar for every bad beat story we have to listen to. @IT Geek owes us all at least $5 a piece just for the Colby stories alone.

You think my complaining about Colby was bad...wait till Olathe and Mission open. Smack dab in the middle of the map, just glaring at me. On top of that...both of them are in Kansas, and after my recent experience in Topeka I think I've had enough of Kansas for a long, long time.

I just returned from a round trip to Cincinnati. Before I get to the details, my return trip home via Interstate 80 was, ahem, rather adventurous for this flatlander. I left California in May (90 degrees) and returned home in March (62 degrees and blustery). Moreover, the excitement was continuous from Sidney, Nebraska through to Evanston, Wyoming with snow into Cheyenne, and again on and off with rain mixed in across Wyoming. This excitement culminated in a 90-minute wait in a snowstorm 25 miles east of Evanston while the road was cleared of a nasty pile-up on the downgrade. I hadn't driven in snow in decades, and I had 25% left in the battery when we had to wait out the clean-up. I got a little nervous about remaining range, not knowing if the road into Evanston was downhill, uphill, or flat. And a big shout out to you troopers who have advised setting regen to low in slushy, snowy conditions. I switched out the regen before the road opened, and it was easy taking the grade into Evanston. Without further digression:

5/13/2019: Baker CA

5/14/2019: Albuquerque, Sta. Rosa, and Tucumcari* NM

5/15/2019: Amarillo and Shamrock TX; Weatherford, Oklahoma City, and Catoosa OK

5/16/2019: Joplin, Springfield, Rolla, and Mehlville MO; Mt. Vernon IL

5/17/2019: Louisville KY

5/18/2019: Cincinnati*, Blue Ash*, West Cincinnati* OH

5/19/2019: Beech Grove** and Indianapolis (downtown) IN; Champaign and Peru IL; Davenport IA

5/20/2019: Coralville, Altoona*, West Des Moines, and Shelby IA; Lincoln, Grand Island, and Gothenburg NE

5/21/2019: Ogalalla and Sidney, NE; Cheyenne, Laramie, Rawlins, Rock Springs, and Evanston WY

5/22/2019: So. Salt Lake City UT

* = Plug in and unplug after 3 kWh a la the professionals.
** = Two stalls Tesla'd by the livery owner who parks his Montana-registered cars at 1A and 1B. Two stalls in use. 3A was inoperative. Moved to 4B and received 4kWh before it crapped out, so I drove to downtown. Tesla phone person seemed clueless as to which stalls worked, so I was not going to test the other open stalls.

This should count to thirty-eight new locations for my modest total. Thanks to the kind soul who updates my statistics. Take an extra 25 kWh from petty cash.

One item to share: To travel east on Interstate 40 to Kingman from Barstow try taking Interstate 15 to the Baker SC, then continuing north to the Nipton Road exit. Head east on Nipton Road, and if time permits, stop at the Nipton Trading Post and bar/restaurant for better fare than the DQ at Needles; plus they serve BEER. Proceed east on Nipton Road to Searchlight NV, then south on US95 to the Laughlin turnoff, cross the Colorado and take AZ68 to US93. This puts you about 5 miles north of Interstate 40 and the Kingman Supercharger. I think this routing is only a few miles longer than the direct way on Interstate 40. And it is more fun to drive than boring I-40 across the Mojave Desert.

I Finished off Missouri today, adding Streets of St. Charles and Mehlville, bringing my total to 629. Spreadsheet updated. We are staying in Indianapolis and will get Capitol Ave and Zionsville tomorrow on the way out. Friday rush hour traffic on Memorial day weekend did not seem worth dealing with - also didn't realize it was the Indy 500 this weekend. Hopefully we'll be up and out early enough to avoid any traffic tomorrow.

Hi! Just discovered this game after meeting with other Tesla Owners in South Jersey. I purchased my car in March and just recently extending my range past NJ. I have a copy of the spreadsheet and I'm keeping track of the chargers on my end. So far I've visited:
Rockaway, NJ
Laurel, MD
National Harbor, MD
Parsippany, NJ
Hamilton Marketplace, NJ
Annapolis, MD

This weekend we're traveling to CT so I'll hit a few more. Let me know what I need to do to get added to the list! thanks

Can you clarify which these are - address?

I put in Indianapolis and Indianapolis Capitol Ave.

@tes-s, I just noticed this as I was looking at my next charger on a road trip and in PlugShare the old / original Indianapolis south of town on I-465 has been renamed apparently to Beech Grove and the one downtown (Capitol Ave) has been renamed to just "Indianapolis" however the Nav screen still shows it as "Indianapolis, IN - Capitol Ave" and "Indianapolis, IN."

I'm in Dayton right now heading out to Kansas City and just had the same question but will hitting the south-of-town one next and will just miss seeing @JSergeant. Too funny.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
Hi! Just discovered this game after meeting with other Tesla Owners in South Jersey. I purchased my car in March and just recently extending my range past NJ. I have a copy of the spreadsheet and I'm keeping track of the chargers on my end. So far I've visited:
Rockaway, NJ
Laurel, MD
National Harbor, MD
Parsippany, NJ
Hamilton Marketplace, NJ
Annapolis, MD

This weekend we're traveling to CT so I'll hit a few more. Let me know what I need to do to get added to the list! thanks
You are added! I put in 5/1/19 as the dates for those six, but if you have the actual dates we can update them.

Not on the map yet

C7496BF4-94FA-40C8-9A02-38A1485C7B2E.jpeg
C11745A6-FA48-435F-A378-1DAF67493475.jpeg