Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
So that is you charging at Big Sur? I'll update it as open.

Maybe this is that odd "in-between" timeframe where it has power but hasn't officially been listed in the Nav screen. If that's the case then it might be offline at any moment too and I'd hate for someone to go there thinking it's open when it isn't.

Maybe wait to list it as Open until it is on the Nav screen or listed on Supercharge.info or someone else is charging a week from now?

Supercharge.info lists as open as soon as someone charges there. We don't wait for the nav.

Ok, I JUST looked at that site before my last reply and it wasn't listed as Open but it does now. That should be a good enough indication that it can be listed as Open.

I just wonder if that has ever happened where someone charged, then the site didn't have power until it was officially open, but someone tried to stop by to charge. Hmmm.

Ok, I JUST looked at that site before my last reply and it wasn't listed as Open but it does now. That should be a good enough indication that it can be listed as Open.
Because I updated it - based on @Bighorn's post.

I just wonder if that has ever happened where someone charged, then the site didn't have power until it was officially open, but someone tried to stop by to charge. Hmmm.
Yes, it has happened. Not supported by Tesla until it is officially opened. But supercharge.info uses the forum to crowd source the status.

Completely off topic, but found this moving bar graph interesting. https://insideevs.com/news/351297/u-s-electric-car-sales-moving-chart/

Staying in Indianapolis tonight. Had a nice drive today: DC - Parkersburg - Dayton - Indianapolis. Missouri Saturday.

Would aappreciate if someone could update this spreadsheet for me with the following visits on 5/24:

Parkersburg WV
Fishers IN
Carmel IN
Zionsville IN
Indianapolis (City center)

I did my first 100% charge in a long time and was nice to see that I've only lost 8 miles of range in 94,000 miles. Needed the full charge to do the long run between strasburg and Parkersburg. Still amazes me how accurate the energy projections are.

IMG_20190524_131317.jpg

I Finished off Missouri today, adding Streets of St. Charles and Mehlville, bringing my total to 629. Spreadsheet updated. We are staying in Indianapolis and will get Capitol Ave and Zionsville tomorrow on the way out. Friday rush hour traffic on Memorial day weekend did not seem worth dealing with - also didn't realize it was the Indy 500 this weekend. Hopefully we'll be up and out early enough to avoid any traffic tomorrow.

Staying in Indianapolis tonight. Had a nice drive today: DC - Parkersburg - Dayton - Indianapolis. Missouri Saturday.

Would aappreciate if someone could update this spreadsheet for me with the following visits on 5/24:

Parkersburg WV
Fishers IN
Carmel IN
Zionsville IN
Indianapolis (City center)

I did my first 100% charge in a long time and was nice to see that I've only lost 8 miles of range in 94,000 miles. Needed the full charge to do the long run between strasburg and Parkersburg. Still amazes me how accurate the energy projections are.

View attachment 411802

So a friend and I are heading out to Kansas City for some BBQ (doesn't EVERYONE drive 900 miles in 20 hrs for Lunch? @tes-s, you should know me by now). Actually, we are helping a friend drive back a 2010 Tesla Roadster so BBQ will be a bonus.

As it turns out, I saw @JSergeant at the supercharger. Sorry, @theflyer, that I wasn't able to stop in downtown for a visit.

@Bighorn and @PLUS EV, I'm starting to understand how you two would keep bumping into each other like this. Small world.

IMG_20190524_233136-691x518.jpg

IMG_20190525_000745-691x518.jpg

Nice, but out of ALLLLL those empty spots you took the Disabled Parking spot???
I didn’t notice the signage until I got out because it was a tall sign. It was also a 90 minute general spot. Said it was van accessible, so not really a handicapped only spot, but it’s not as though I was leaving it unattended in the very remote chance it was needed. The paint says EV charging only so there’s a bit of ambiguity.

Reactions: Darren S
Today's update, again all California:

Gilroy
Hollister
Gustine
Harris Ranch
Kettleman City (quite the charging site - more impressive than in the pictures, and very busy)
Buttonwillow
Bakersfield
Tejon Ranch
Santa Clarita

+9 for the day

I passed on the Freemont supercharger today as traffic was getting bad. And the factory superchargers are still offline under construction. They looked pretty much done today - a noticeable change from yesterday. It should be online soon I would think.
IMG_1192.JPEG

It happened to me!

Laramie was up and running for a month but never listed on the website or in the Nav. Then I got there at like 3am and checked into the hotel only to find out the supercharger was down. The lady at the front desk said they just shut it off and needed to replace a part and they would do it in the next couple days.

I had enough charge to easily make it back to Cheyenne, but I was headed west. I decided to gamble and do some hardcore hypermiling. Encountered some truckers who reeeeeeeally didn't like my hypermiling but I did make it to Rawlins with a few miles to spare.

Rock Springs had a similar issue. I was surprised to find it in working order on one trip. It was the first I-80 Wyoming supercharger to work (other than Cheyenne). I reported it on this forum and to supercharge.info, but it was never listed on the website or in the Nav. Then like a month later someone posted that they couldn't charge there and I felt kind of bad. It went down for a week or two and then back up again, and this time was listed on the website and in the Nav.

Uhhhh... you are not the only one. It's basically a necessity on some of those Wyoming trips.

Indeed. I use A Better Route Planner and it gives a great side elevation view of the route. Here is the St Louis to Columbia run at the moment but Colo Spgs to Silverthorne is more fun.

Individual elevations aren't useful to me since the Start and End might have the same elevation but might have a considerable climb in the middle of the route.

Screenshot_20190525-040318__01__01-782x422.jpg

Reactions: DavidB and Big Earl