Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized I put it in the wrong thread so I'm copying and pasting this post:

Please add to my list:

Kentucky

Bowling Green

Tennessee

Nashville
Dickson
Bristol

Alabama

Athens

Virginia

Wytheville
Lexington
Charlottesville
Glen Allen
Chester
South Hill
Norfolk
Woodbridge
Strasburg

North Carolina

Asheville
Burlington
Charlotte
Lumberton
Wilmington
Warsaw
Rocky Mount
Plymouth

South Carolina

Greenville
Columbia
Santee
Myrtle Beach

Georgia

Augusta

Maryland

Salisbury
Grasonville
Laurel

West Virginia

Martinsburg

Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland and West Virginia are new states for me so they can be copy and pasted. The others need to be added to previous state lists. (I guess now that I'm in first place I should figure out how to edit the wiki myself lol)

Reactions: Owner and JSergeant
Just realized I put it in the wrong thread so I'm copying and pasting this post:

Please add to my list:

(I guess now that I'm in first place I should figure out how to edit the wiki myself lol)
400! Congratulations.
Being first makes it easier to edit the wiki because you don't have to worry about moving the entry to keep the list sorted.
Until BigHorn gets going again.

I did wonder whether you would get to 400 first or JSergeant would get to 300. He is close.

Reactions: PLUS EV
Four more today: Tucumcari, NM; Santa Rosa, NM; Las Vegas, NM; Santa Fe, NM, bringing the total to 297.

So close, but yet so far. Denver Tesla Club (Along with some Colorado Springs guys) did a Tesla road trip between Denver and Colorado Springs today up in the foothills to see a little fall color. 13 Teslas. I'm pretty sure we can make an evening of it when you get to Colorado Springs, just keep your estimated time of arrival up to date.
upload_2017-9-30_23-55-30.png

BTW, regarding your side-trip to the top of Pikes Peak -- this is what it looks like today:
upload_2017-9-30_23-59-43.png

Last edited:
JSergeant - Oh yeah, and here's what the drive up Pike's Peak looks like.

Try not to make this much noise. The Ranger with the infrared temperature sensor makes sure your brakes haven't overheated during the way down. Teslas tend to come in about 1 degree above ambient. You can get all the way to the ranger station without touching the brakes without much difficulty.

I did a lot of driving today to just add one new Supercharger: Albuquerque NM. We drove all the way to Flagstaff as a staging post for Page. Total now 298. I can't wait to get to Calfornia where we can rack up 20 Superchargers in day, I've been told!

Does using a 'new' Supercharger bay count?;) The last time we were in Flagstaff 3 years ago there were only 4 bays - now there are 10 - I used one of the new ones.

I did a lot of driving today to just add one new Supercharger: Albuquerque NM. We drove all the way to Flagstaff as a staging post for Page. Total now 298. I can't wait to get to Calfornia where we can rack up 20 Superchargers in day, I've been told!

Does using a 'new' Supercharger bay count?;) The last time we were in Flagstaff 3 years ago there were only 4 bays - now there are 10 - I used one of the new ones.
I was actually trying to figure out what the most superchargers I've used in one day was and I think it's only 12, which I have done a few times. Will be doing 12 again today. Lots of new superchargers you can hit on the way home. Seems like every SHEETZ has one.

Today I added Page, AZ, bringing my total to 299. Tomorrow's the big day when I hit and surpass 300.

Tonight we're staying at the Cliff Dwellers Lodge in Marble Canyon, AZ. It has 2 Tesla Destination chargers. Looks like a neat place - I wish we had more time to stay longer, but there are so many Superchargers to visit and PLUS EV just keeps pulling further ahead.

Time for another update!

Please add:

Maryland

Hagerstown
Aberdeen
North East
La Vale

Delaware

Newark

New Jersey

Egg Harbor Township
Burlington

Pennsylvania

Harrisburg
Carlisle
Breezewood
Somerset
Irwin
Franklin Park
Cranberry
Hermitage

Ohio

Cambridge

West Virginia

Triadelphia
Morgantown
Weston
Charleston

Delaware was a new state for me. All the rest can just be added to the previous lists.

I'm headed home now!

Don't think that PLUS EV is done @ 420 yet, just because he "said" he has headed West.
Seriously doubt he heads straight back home...

Still quite a few more he could pick up, depending on how diligent he is about sourcing and scouring to locate those select Supercharger Locations he hasn't already tagged.

I was surprised when I saw that USA only has 416 SCs currently open (according to supercharge.info, my authoritative source :)), even as PLUS EV keeps going above and beyond, until I remembered... Canada currently has 29, and some in the USA have been decommissioned (Bethesda, e.g.) but still count in our historical lists.

So, PlUS EV could still get a few more on his way back. Onward!

Time for another update!

Please add:

Maryland

Hagerstown
Aberdeen
North East
La Vale

Delaware

Newark

New Jersey

Egg Harbor Township
Burlington

Pennsylvania

Harrisburg
Carlisle
Breezewood
Somerset
Irwin
Franklin Park
Cranberry
Hermitage

Ohio

Cambridge

West Virginia

Triadelphia
Morgantown
Weston
Charleston

Delaware was a new state for me. All the rest can just be added to the previous lists.

I'm headed home now!
Congratulations PLUS EV - that really is a remarkable achievement, especially in such a short time.

You'd better start heading home if you want me to buy you some beers when I get to Seattle. I suggest you go via North Dakota to remove the temptation of finding new Superchargers to add to your list ;)