Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a stunning development today, Tesla announced that they are acquiring a little-known visualization and presentation custom-development enterprise. Little is known about this company except that they have been publishing a supercharger usage report that is literally compelling Tesla owners to do more driving. When asked for a comment, Elon Musk said, "I don't know what the magic is, but I love the look of the data on the MCU. We need to infuse this insanity into all our owner base and this is the best way to do it." Someone who is believed to be the owner is quoted as saying, "Can't talk; there's a new charger open in Maryland I need to drive to."
Wait, what?! I’m in Maryland and I don’t see anything!

8/14
Buellton CA SC
Oxnard CA SC

8/15
Thousand Oaks West Hillcrest CA SC
Thousand Oaks East CA SC
Santa Monica Place CA SC
Culver City CA SC
Manhattan Beach CA SC
Redondo Beach CA SC
Santa Ana CA SC
Westminster CA SC
Fountain Valley CA SC
San Juan Capistrano CA SC (no cigars, lawn chairs or valet-and no waiting)
San Clemente CA SC
Carlsbad CA SC
San Diego Pacific Heights CA SC
San Diego Friars Rd CA SC
San Diego A St CA SC

Think I have my first, first visit.

Hudsonville, MI is live as of 8/16/19.

Can someone add for me?

43DC7FC0-DF94-4AE1-AF30-90AB64A75814.jpeg E85C8AE5-618D-4C33-8C15-629B6F261003.jpeg

Attachments

• DF078101-5688-49C5-B083-20AFF948509E.jpeg
    DF078101-5688-49C5-B083-20AFF948509E.jpeg
    634.5 KB · Views: 111
From 102 you can update me to 104 as I've used:
Gouda, The Netherlands
Waver, Belgium.

These I know for sure. Who can help me find out which SuC's I've used before? I used the previous list to note also the new SuC's I've used. Since the previous versions 1.0 and 2.0 are now overwritten with the new spreadsheet I can't recover it anymore.

From 102 you can update me to 104 as I've used:
Gouda, The Netherlands
Waver, Belgium.

These I know for sure. Who can help me find out which SuC's I've used before? I used the previous list to note also the new SuC's I've used. Since the previous versions 1.0 and 2.0 are now overwritten with the new spreadsheet I can't recover it anymore.
Here's your list from Nov 30, 2018 when your count showed as 103:

Austria (4): Kitzbühel; Lermoos; Innsbruck; Bregenz
Belgium (10): Aalst; Machelen; Ghent (Closed); Nivelles-Sud; Arlon; Aartselaar; Kortrijk; Verviers; Antwerp; Heusden-Zolder
Denmark (2): Middelfart; Randers
France (23): Beaune; Metz; Nancy; Chambéry Barberaz; Lille; Senlis; Aix-en-Provence; Caen; Cagnes-sur-Mer; Calais; Chambéry; Matougues; Langon; Mâcon; Chapelle-sur-Erdre; Narbonne; Rennes; Rouen; Saintes; Toulouse; Valenciennes; Mulhouse; Strasbourg (100th)
Germany (15): Achern; Mogendorf; Irschenberg; Moers; Ulm; Jettingen-Scheppach; Emsbüren; Erftstadt; Stuhr (Bremen-Brinkum); Rade; Aichstetten; Leonberg-Ost; Kaiserslautern Eselsfürth; Bad Rappenau; Waldlaubersheim
Italy (10): Fano; Modena; Brennero; Affi; Arezzo; Trento; Varazze; Piacenza; Campogalliano; Carpiano
Liechtenstein (1): Schaan
Luxembourg (1): Mënsbech
The Netherlands (12): Oosterhout; Zwolle; Amsterdam; Urmond; Drachten; Eindhoven; Zevenaar; Dordrecht; Hoorn; Emmeloord; Breukelen; Breda
Norway (9): Setermoen; Solli; Aksdal; Haukås; Grong; Innhavet; Nebbenes; Sandane; Dombås
Sweden (3): Falkenberg; Löddeköpinge; Uddevalla
Switzerland (3): Beckenried; Monte Ceneri/Rivera; Flüelen
United Kingdom (10): Dartford; Grantham; Chorley; Stoke-on-Trent Northbound; Washington; Winchester - Norton Park; Maidstone; Abington; Gretna Green; Sarn

Well I sadly joined the ranks of Tesla owners who have run out of charge and need to be flat-bedded to the supercharger. I guess it took over 170k miles for this to happen so I had a good run!

As with most such blunders, there were multiple factors that led to the situation. I left Sunriver, OR with about 150 rated miles remaining. I was headed out to dinner with my family who were vacationing in the area and then headed home afterwards so we were driving separately. I had thought the restaurant was in Sunriver, but it was in fact in Bend, in fact it was quite a ways north of the Bend supercharger. Had I known that I would have left earlier and stopped for a top-off. But at dinner, I figured I could make it to The Dalles supercharger fairly easily so I decided not to back track to the Bend supercharger.

When I routed to The Dalles, the Nav said I would make it with 7% remaining, but that number quickly dropped to 4 and then 3%. Still nothing alarming compared to some of the drives I have done. The sun had just gone down and the temps were perfect for driving with no heat or a/c and of course I had the suspension low and all the other typical hypermiling techniques. There was some wind, which appeared to be more of a crosswind, but it must have had some effect because I was not driving very fast and the percentage kept ticking down to 2, then 1, then 0. Still I have been in this situation many times and wasn't too concerned. I just started driving much more slowly with about 25 miles left in the trip. I had been going 5 over and then right at the speed limit, but now I was going 45 and then 35 in 55 and 65 zones (basically no traffic on this lonely country highway so that was not a big deal).

Now, this leg had a big elevation drop which was one of the reasons I was confident I'd make it, but it is of course disconcerting when you have 25 miles left and only 17 rated miles remaining. Still I knew I had at least a 1k ft elevation drop so I thought I'd be fine. And in fact, by the math, I should have been fine. Right before the car started to shut down it even said I would make it with 1% remaining. At this point I had 5 rated miles remaining and about 7 miles left to go, but I was about to come over the crest of a hill and have an immediate 800 ft elevation drop so I (and the Nav) felt like I would make it without much issue. Unfortunately right before the crest of the hill, I got the warning that the battery was low and I should pull over soon. I kept going over the top off the hill and coasted down it, but at this point I guess the battery was so low that the regen didn't work and this really cost me.

Still, I get to the bottom of the hill and I have 4 miles left to go and 5 rated miles left on my screen, so I attempt to keep going. Again, there's no traffic and I obviously avoid getting on the freeway and stick to the right lane of a country road that is going into the town of The Dalles. The car is still giving me all the warnings to pull over but with 5 rated miles showing, I figure it's worth a shot. I make it about a mile down that country road and 2 rated miles tick off when the accelerator completely loses power, so at that point I coast to a stop on a (forunately) wide shoulder. At this point I was 3 miles from the supercharger and the battery shows 3 rated miles remaining so needless to say I was not pleased!

I was able to get a tow truck in less than an hour and we towed to the fortunately vacant supercharger in the hotel parking lot and I mostly charged without issue from that point on. Still it was not a fun experience.

I guess the moral of the story is to be extremely careful when cutting it close when hills are involved and to not rely on downhill regen at very low SOCs. I had previously driven down to 0 or 1 rated mile remaining on many occasions, often speeding up as I got closer to the supercharger and arriving at 0 or 1 on purpose. I will definitely reconsider this strategy!

Also on this trip, my car was getting very slow charge rates at superchargers. It was different but similar to what I remember with my nerfed S90D. So this was very frustrating and part of me is wondering if this is somehow related to running out of battery early. This was only a brief 4-supercharger trip so I will have to withhold judgment until I make a longer trip, but the behavior was the same at all 4 superchargers so it isn't looking good.

Well I sadly joined the ranks of Tesla owners who have run out of charge and need to be flat-bedded to the supercharger. I guess it took over 170k miles for this to happen so I had a good run!

As with most such blunders, there were multiple factors that led to the situation. I left Sunriver, OR with about 150 rated miles remaining. I was headed out to dinner with my family who were vacationing in the area and then headed home afterwards so we were driving separately. I had thought the restaurant was in Sunriver, but it was in fact in Bend, in fact it was quite a ways north of the Bend supercharger. Had I known that I would have left earlier and stopped for a top-off. But at dinner, I figured I could make it to The Dalles supercharger fairly easily so I decided not to back track to the Bend supercharger.

When I routed to The Dalles, the Nav said I would make it with 7% remaining, but that number quickly dropped to 4 and then 3%. Still nothing alarming compared to some of the drives I have done. The sun had just gone down and the temps were perfect for driving with no heat or a/c and of course I had the suspension low and all the other typical hypermiling techniques. There was some wind, which appeared to be more of a crosswind, but it must have had some effect because I was not driving very fast and the percentage kept ticking down to 2, then 1, then 0. Still I have been in this situation many times and wasn't too concerned. I just started driving much more slowly with about 25 miles left in the trip. I had been going 5 over and then right at the speed limit, but now I was going 45 and then 35 in 55 and 65 zones (basically no traffic on this lonely country highway so that was not a big deal).

Now, this leg had a big elevation drop which was one of the reasons I was confident I'd make it, but it is of course disconcerting when you have 25 miles left and only 17 rated miles remaining. Still I knew I had at least a 1k ft elevation drop so I thought I'd be fine. And in fact, by the math, I should have been fine. Right before the car started to shut down it even said I would make it with 1% remaining. At this point I had 5 rated miles remaining and about 7 miles left to go, but I was about to come over the crest of a hill and have an immediate 800 ft elevation drop so I (and the Nav) felt like I would make it without much issue. Unfortunately right before the crest of the hill, I got the warning that the battery was low and I should pull over soon. I kept going over the top off the hill and coasted down it, but at this point I guess the battery was so low that the regen didn't work and this really cost me.

Still, I get to the bottom of the hill and I have 4 miles left to go and 5 rated miles left on my screen, so I attempt to keep going. Again, there's no traffic and I obviously avoid getting on the freeway and stick to the right lane of a country road that is going into the town of The Dalles. The car is still giving me all the warnings to pull over but with 5 rated miles showing, I figure it's worth a shot. I make it about a mile down that country road and 2 rated miles tick off when the accelerator completely loses power, so at that point I coast to a stop on a (forunately) wide shoulder. At this point I was 3 miles from the supercharger and the battery shows 3 rated miles remaining so needless to say I was not pleased!

I was able to get a tow truck in less than an hour and we towed to the fortunately vacant supercharger in the hotel parking lot and I mostly charged without issue from that point on. Still it was not a fun experience.

I guess the moral of the story is to be extremely careful when cutting it close when hills are involved and to not rely on downhill regen at very low SOCs. I had previously driven down to 0 or 1 rated mile remaining on many occasions, often speeding up as I got closer to the supercharger and arriving at 0 or 1 on purpose. I will definitely reconsider this strategy!

Also on this trip, my car was getting very slow charge rates at superchargers. It was different but similar to what I remember with my nerfed S90D. So this was very frustrating and part of me is wondering if this is somehow related to running out of battery early. This was only a brief 4-supercharger trip so I will have to withhold judgment until I make a longer trip, but the behavior was the same at all 4 superchargers so it isn't looking good.
Sorry to hear about that George. It sounds very strange. According to your second picture, you drove 84.8 miles (presumably from the restaurant), averaging 272 Wh/mile. That sounds high for that stretch of road unless the wind was quite strong. Looking at EV Trip planner, on an S90D it estimates 223 Wh/mile for the Bend to The Dalles stretch at normal speeds. I assume the 100D wouldn't be much different.

Yikes. 3 miles is cutting it close ... less that 1%. That’s putting a lot of faith in there being a small margin of error.

I keep mine on % and try not to run it down below 5%, but I probably would have been caught out in similar conditions. Missing regen on the downhill is interesting... I’ve never heard someone report that.

Tesla seems to have changed quite a bit with the 18650-powered cars recently. Range loss, charging speed reductions and changes in the car’s rated range calculations that force you to drive more conservatively to achieve rated range.

Sorry to hear about that George. It sounds very strange. According to your second picture, you drove 84.8 miles (presumably from the restaurant), averaging 272 Wh/mile. That sounds high for that stretch of road unless the wind was quite strong. Looking at EV Trip planner, on an S90D it estimates 223 Wh/mile for the Bend to The Dalles stretch at normal speeds. I assume the 100D wouldn't be much different.
Actually, I take it back. I didn't notice that you said you left Sunriver, OR with about 150 rated miles remaining. According to EV Trip Planner it is 146 miles to The Dalles, and it calculates 153 rated miles needed at normal speed, but that calculation is very sensitive to the temperature and the wind, although keeping your speed down should have done the trick. It would be interesting to know more about the loss of regen on the downhill - I also have never heard of that on a low battery,

I stopped to go to the bathroom at a McDonald's in Madras so the 84.8 miles is from that point. I made like a quarter mile detour to make that stop and believe me I was regretting it later, because I think that may have been the difference. I kept thinking back to so many things that went wrong while I was waiting for the tow truck lol. Slow charge rate at the Bend supercharger when I arrived a few days prior had me unplugging with a lower SOC than I had planned. Then the outdoor 110V outlet at the house we were staying at didn't work. Then I made a wrong turn that cost me like 10 miles on a drive to the Lava Lands. And of course I mentioned not being aware that we were going to a restaurant north of Bend in my previous post. And lastly, I had to slam on the brakes for a massive elk on the shoulder just north of Madras. Even something that small was likely the difference between making it to the crest of that hill and getting regen before the car started to shut down.

Also, the S100D is heavier than your car so maybe that explains the high wh/mi? 272 is insanely good for me, at least when I am not trying to hypermile.

Wrt the loss of regen, the hill was super steep and I had to brake a lot to slow down so that was super frustrating. I even did a scroll reset as I descended, hoping that would somehow get the regen working again (longshot I know), but it didn't. Also tried a scroll reset and a full power off after I completely ran out of juice, but that didn't help anything either. The 12V did keep the dash and the Nav screen operating all the way until I got to the supercharger with the tow truck, so that was good because I couldn't shift to Neutral and I needed to put it in tow mode. Not sure what we would have done if that had gone out prior to putting it in tow mode.

Lastly, it seemed strange that I couldn't manually open the chargeport when I got to the supercharger. For some reason, in my excited state, I forgot to try pushing the button on the charger and I was really having a hard time figuring out how to open the chargeport for a minute. Nav screen was dark and app wasn't communicating with the car at that point. But then the chargeport just seemed to magically open so I quickly plugged in and was relieved.

Superchargers Visited

It looks like this was your first post of superchargers, and I think I spreadsheet has your post date (May 25) as the visit date. Those are the ones where better dates would help.
Superchargers Visited

You do have one date before then - Burlington, WA. September 13, 2016. That is where your "supercharging since" date comes from.

You can search. Search for "*" from you in this thread.

View attachment 441091
Okay I'm going to copy and paste my first post of 128 superchargers below and then insert month/year in bold. Most states will be easy because they were all in the same month, but some of the western states will be more complicated because they were on multiple trips. I had some minor uncertainties with the dates on some Oregon and Arizona superchargers, but I'm pretty sure I got them right. I had some major uncertainties with the California superchargers. I am confident that I visited the ones listed in September 2016, but the rest I can only say were in February or March of 2017.

Washington-6 (all but Kennewick)
September 2016
Burlington, Centralia
November 2016
Ritzville
Ellensburg
December 2016
Aberdeen
April 2017
Monroe

Oregon-11 (all but Bandon and Detroit Lake)
September 2016
Seaside, Lincoln City, Woodburn, Springfield, Grants Pass
January 2017
Baker City, Pendleton
April 2017
Klamath Falls, Bend, Sandy, The Dalles

California-41
September 2016
Crescent City, Eureka, Ukiah, Mt. Shasta, Petaluma, Gilroy, Seaside, Buellton, Barstow, Fountain Valley, San Diego
February/March 2017
El Centro, Corning, Truckee North, Truckee South, Napa, Vacaville, Manteca, Dublin, Mountain View, Fremont, Gustine, Fresno, Harris Ranch, Buttonwillow, Bakersfield, Tejon Ranch, Atascadero, Oxnard, Mammoth Lakes, Lone Pine, Inyokern, Mojave, Needles, Twentynine Palms, Indio, Cabazon, Rancho Cucamonga, Santa Ana, Temecula, San Juan Capistrano

Nevada-11 (all but Gardnerville)
September 2016
Primm, Las Vegas North, Beatty, Tonopah, Hawthorne, Reno
March 2017
Lovelock, Winnemucca, Elko, West Wendover, Las Vegas-South

Arizona-10 (all but Page)
October 2016
Kingman, Flagstaff, Holbrook, Cordes Lakes, Casa Grande, Buckeye, Wickenburg
March 2017
Yuma, Quartzsite, Gila Bend

Utah-6
January 2017