TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Superchargers Visited

Discussion in 'Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure' started by Wiki, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. Larry

Larry Member

#41 Larry, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    I added Dublin, Harris Ranch, Mojave, Needles, Kingman, and Flagstaff, and Cordes Lake Don't know how to change it though.
    Thanks

Edit Haven't been here in awhile I guess Also add Roseville, Truckee Donner Pass, Rancho Cucamonga, Indio, Tejon, Atascadero, Seaside

2. Half Dollar Bill

Half Dollar Bill Traveller, teacher, poet, accountant, innkeeper

Done - You're up to 18. You need a road trip :)

3. Larry

Larry Member

Just had one to Sedona which I would highly recommend for everyone.

4. NOLA_Mike

NOLA_Mike Grouchy

For some reason I can't edit at all in Safari right now - when I hit the EDIT tab the text box wherein you would normally do the editing is empty.

Anyway, some kind soul please add Silverthorne CO to my spots and bump me up to 40 next time you're in here!

TIA, Mike

5. Half Dollar Bill

Done and I moved jbcarioca too.
    I wasn't able to edit for the last few days either but Safari just worked for me.

6. kort677

kort677 Banned

I've gone up and down I 95, drove from FLA to CO and all around FLA and I've been to 41 SC, and I skipped a few on my trip to CO.

7. ModelZ

ModelZ Member

Does my home SC count? I haven't been anywhere else yet. o_O

8. ZBB

ZBB Emperor

Why not?

I just updated my count... Now at 35... The new forum wiki edit is not user friendly!

• Like x 1
  9. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Haven't counted but probably around 50-60. The trip to California and back for TMC Connect last July (by different routes), with 3 or 4 supercharger stops each day, boosted my count substantially.

10. Owner

Owner Active Member

I spent about 15 minutes trying to edit the file on the Wiki on my Mac. Now I can see the file here but not through the link on the first message in the thread.

But I can't completely edit it as if I try to select something it goes bezerk and scrolls down to the bottom. So I give up.

Please add -- 100! I'm actually at 100 I counted wrong! Celebration :D:)o_O

Here are the requested wiki changes:

1. Count 100
    2. Can you change the font on mine, hard to read?
    3. Up one in rank
    4. Additional chargers: Dublin, Burbank, Fountain Valley, Seaside, Fresno, Lone Pine, Beatty, Inyokern, Buttonwillow

I was going to celebrate the 100th, but didn't realize it was at the "exciting" Buttonwillow supercharger!

11. Half Dollar Bill

They should all be under your "Visited Chargers" tab under Places in the nav. No easy way to transcribe them from there to here though other than typing or dictation.

12. Ed Hart

Ed Hart Member

You have an actual Supercharger at home?!

13. ModelZ

ModelZ Member

Yes? Don't you? :rolleyes:

I meant my "home" SC, as in the one in my city.

14. Ed Hart

Ed Hart Member

Ah....I was feeling left out for a moment!

15. franklandfield

I've supercharged at Indio, Fremont, Cabazon, quartzite, seaside, Atascadero, Oxnard, buellton, San Diego, San Juan Capistrano, gilroy,...
    and soon at Petaluma, Dublin, Temecula, and more...

16. franklandfield

And primm, Barstow, Las Vegas

17. Half Dollar Bill

I have edited the wiki. Others have said it, but it’s not very user-friendly. I was trying to figure out how to reorder the list so I downloaded the wiki file to a word processor, and that created the unintended consequence of flagging a boatload of spelling and punctuation errors that I also fixed – chief offenders: Buellton and Coeur d’Alene. If you have made any changes over the last day or two, you will want to recheck the file to ensure I did not overwrite your input.

Where people listed the detail for their travels, I validated that the detail equaled the total. There were a couple of instances where I changed the total to match the detail, both up and down – and to the extent that action causes any hard feelings, I apologize profusely. I will be happy to fix any problems if you PM me with the issue. If there is a problem with the detail, please look at the “Visited Chargers” tab in your car’s nav.

18. kk7p

kk7p Member

I used to update this as I took road trips. I am getting ready to travel once more -- to the "Sound of Silence" rally in Custer SD next week -- and find that the wiki is now part of message #1 and I am unable to discover any trick to allow me to edit it. Right click, left click, throw chicken bones, ... I see a note that this "can be edited by anyone with the right permissions" so I suppose the next question is "How does one get the right permissions" to enable one to edit one's own status? Apparently I only have left or center, but not right, permissions.

19. Half Dollar Bill

At the bottom of the first post, on the left side, are the fields Edit, History, Report. Click on Edit. Warning, it's not a joy, especially if you need to move your entry.

20. kk7p

kk7p Member

HDB,

Ah! Thank you.

I just verified I apparently have the appropriate permissions with that icon.

Getting ready to leave Saturday for a lazy journey to Custer and points beyond that should add another dozen or so SpC to the tally :)

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.