Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried re-booting, and also installed the most recent software update, all to no avail. It even updated itself correctly for Daylight Savings Time, but for the Mountain Time zone, so it's still 2 hours off.
I think the car's trying to tell you that it misses the mountains and wants to go back. :)

Bethesda MD wasn't temporary but it was just a two stall stop in a mall with a Tesla boutique. The mall is still open but the supercharger was decommissioned about a year ago, around the time Laurel MD came online.

FYI about the wiki - there is a function to compare versions under "History". I've found it useful to reconcile some activity for myself and others in the past. The "Old" data comes up as red and the "New" data comes up as green as you scroll through the list. Handy if you're trying to remember what something looked like a while ago, but it's relevant for any time period since the list has been on the new TMC. Happy to answer any questions about it.

And a note to our European friends - I'm glad that a few of you have made it over to the list and am hoping that you'll spread the word to your friends. Elon Bear should help. I am looking forward to welcoming @S-19910 to the Century Club and I have to believe that given the higher density of European supercharger sites that there are a few contenders for 200 or even 300 site visits. Or maybe it's just an American thing. :cool:

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn and S-19910
Another stop with two names is Blue Ash/Cincinnati.

@EV
I reboot while driving routinely--even the dash reboot with the upper buttons--it does not affect driveability, though the turn signals don't make a sound, they still work. That and driving without a speedo display for a number of seconds is the only thing to overcome.

I used your state lists as a starting point, alphabetized them, then added all the chargers you hadn’t been to in order to generate the complete list of SCs, along with those under construction. There’s definitely room for an app to better track these things! Just locating the 16 SCs I’m missing in Texas is a chore using the available maps.
Another FYI,
You can download the supercharger sites from supercharge.info.
- You want the "data" tab. If you want to filter by country first, you can using his tool.
- You can also sort right there on the tab by clicking the field once or twice to get the up or down sort desired.
- You then highlight all the data (hold down right mouse and drag) and left click "copy".
- Paste it into Excel or some other spreadsheet and you can resort to your heart's content. This has the added benefit of giving you GPS, stall info and thread links in case you want to do any charger-specific research first.

I think before I retire or am involuntarily separated, I'm going to take some classes to learn to build an app to substitute for the wiki. I already have it in my head; just can't translate it into 1's and 0's. o_O Or maybe I should hang with some of those high school kids I do the demos for. ;)

@bill
I tried to work with supercharge.info data, but in an old school way with hard copy rather than a spreadsheet . Unfortunately I couldn’t highlight just the fields I needed so printing was out of the question. There’s probably a way around that, but I didn’t figure it out.

I tried to work with supercharge.info data, but in an old school way with hard copy rather than a spreadsheet . Unfortunately I couldn’t highlight just the fields I needed so printing was out of the question. There’s probably a way around that, but I didn’t figure it out.
It'll paste into a Word doc as well and maintain the column functionality. I'm more comfortable around sheets though.

So -- rules committee: Once the new 10-station SuperCharger opens in Denver, do we get to count it as a "new" SuperCharger, distinct from the "temporary" supercharger a few hundred feet away? Does your answer depend on whether they decide to keep the four existing chargers in place after it opens?

I've never had this happen, but you should try touching the clock on the touchscreen. I too have noticed that the clock updates on its own eventually, but I've also noticed that if I touch the clock after entering a new time zone it will prompt it to update.

Another thing to try is holding down both roller knobs on the steering wheel for 5-10 seconds until the touchscreen goes dark. This restarts the computer. Be sure you are stopped and have the car in Park when you do this.
Well I'll be darned. I toggled between 24 hr and 12 hr display and back and that fixed it!

So -- rules committee: Once the new 10-station SuperCharger opens in Denver, do we get to count it as a "new" SuperCharger, distinct from the "temporary" supercharger a few hundred feet away? Does your answer depend on whether they decide to keep the four existing chargers in place after it opens?
I think we had a similar situation in Newark,DE and I don’t know how that was handled. I guess if the address essentially remains the same, I don’t think it should be considered a distinct, new location. I did recently look at the address for the new Lone Tree stalls and it appears to still reside at the same mall, so I was not planning on putting it on my “to do” list.

I have a question about the Model S clock automatically updating when you cross time zones.

My experience has been that it eventually automatically updates - maybe when it hits a cell tower in the new time zone, although sometimes it wouldn't update until the car was stopped and re-started. Anyway, from the recent trip, the clock is stuck in Mountain time.....

Has anyone else experienced this? Any thoughts for a solution before I call Tesla service? Any better place on TMC to ask this question?
I've had it take quite a while to update -- hundreds of miles sometimes. Makes me very irritated to need to cross-check it against my watch when I'm travelling. I've never seen it as stubborn as you describe though. It's on my list of "units-based complaints" in the U.I. My theory is that time-zone is a unit, and should always be displayed like other units are. The clock should look like "12:57MST", as should the time at destination in the trip log. It should be configureable as Home TZ, Local TZ, or GMT, as well as AM/PM or 24-hour.

I think we had a similar situation in Newark,DE and I don’t know how that was handled. I guess if the address essentially remains the same, I don’t think it should be considered a distinct, new location. I did recently look at the address for the new Lone Tree stalls and it appears to still reside at the same mall, so I was not planning on putting it on my “to do” list.

Newark was at the same address though at a different spot in the parking lot. And they took the old stalls away once the new ones went in. I didn't feel right counting it as a new site but I did record it like a paired site in CT. And speaking of CT I realize there is now a third site in Milford but it's at a different address, so it should count. I'd assert that if the address is different it's a strong case to count it separately.

Another stop with two names is Blue Ash/Cincinnati.

@EV
I reboot while driving routinely--even the dash reboot with the upper buttons--it does not affect driveability, though the turn signals don't make a sound, they still work. That and driving without a speedo display for a number of seconds is the only thing to overcome.
Yeah I thought that was okay, but whenever roadside assistance has told me to reboot they always ask me to put the car in Park so I thought I would mention the same just in case.

I agree that if the address is the same, it should not count as a new supercharger, so I would say Lone Tree only counts as 1. it's basically the same as an expansion just that they didn't have space in the parking garage.

I agree that if the address is the same, it should not count as a new supercharger, so I would say Lone Tree only counts as 1. it's basically the same as an expansion just that they didn't have space in the parking garage.
Agreed. Otherwise, I would count the Delaware Welcome Center supercharger twice. Once for the original location, and once for it's current location.