Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's new additions:

10/10/19:

Woodstock, New Brunswick
Saint Leonard, New Brunswick
Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec
Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec
Levis, Quebec
Sainte Eulalie, Quebec
Drummondville, Quebec
Brossard, Quebec
Plattsburgh, NY

Turned out to be a long day. But the drive was beautiful --- absolutely stunning fall colors around the St. Lawrence River. We took the ferry from Riviere-du-Loup to St. Simeon.

We will return home tomorrow and the transit will add a few more to our list.

Today's new additions:

10/10/19:

Woodstock, New Brunswick
Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec
Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec
Levis, Quebec
Sainte Eulalie, Quebec
Drummondville, Quebec
Brossard, Quebec
Plattsburgh, NY

Turned out to be a long day. But the drive was beautiful --- absolutely stunning fall colors around the St. Lawrence River. We took the ferry from Riviere-du-Loup to St. Simeon.

Another nice day indeed. Did you swing through Medway, ME by chance? I'm doing the NB/Quebec loop myself starting tomorrow.

Today's new additions:

10/10/19:

Woodstock, New Brunswick
Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec
Baie-Saint-Paul, Quebec
Levis, Quebec
Sainte Eulalie, Quebec
Drummondville, Quebec
Brossard, Quebec
Plattsburgh, NY

updated

Pedestal Status
I made a list of locations waiting for pedestals on Sept 18. Here is an update of that list. Since then eight have received pedestals and opened, seven have received pedestals and should open soon, and 20 are still waiting for pedestals.
Pedestal status.JPG

Pedestal Status
I made a list of locations waiting for pedestals on Sept 18. Here is an update of that list. Since then eight have received pedestals and opened, seven have received pedestals and should open soon, and 20 are still waiting for pedestals.
View attachment 464948
Awesome data. I thought I saw something about SK getting pedestals recently, as well.

Awesome data. I thought I saw something about SK getting pedestals recently, as well.
Actually I should have probably clarified - the list was of Superchargers which had been stalled waiting for pedestals, so I didn't include locations where construction had been reported/discovered recently and it was too soon to worry about pedestals.

Reactions: Bighorn
Pedestal Status
View attachment 464948
Some of the waiting are V3. My guess is that is a different pedestal - and a different waiting queue / timeline.

Hopefully Tesla is planning on getting all these open for Thanksgiving.

Reactions: israndy
Germany

Moers
Kamen
Lauenau
Bispingen
Braak
Hamburg
Rade
Brinkum
Lohne
Emsbueren

Netherlands

Apeldoorn
Zevenaar
"Bremen-Brinkum" is also showing up as Not Visited on my Tableau map. As you can see above, I did visit "Brinkum." I used the name that was on supercharge.info. Those were the only two errors I could find (one was my own error lol). Everything else looks correct on my Europe Tableau map.

My general strategy ended up being to clear Benelux, Switzerland, Austria and the former West Germany. I was unable to charge at one service center and did not attempt to charge at a couple others. I also left a few orphans because they were far out of the way and not on the way to anything else. 4 of these were in Bavaria, 1 was up near Denmark, 1 was St. Moritz, Switzerland and then 2 in Austria near the Slovenia and Czech borders. I did hit 3 or 4 in the former East Germany near Leipzig as they made a nice loop drive with the more densely packed West Germany route. And of course I also hit a few in France that were near the Belgium and Germany borders.