Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
16 October 2019
130. Albert Lea MN
131. Albert Lea - Happy Trails Lane MN
132. Rochester MN
133. Oakdale MN
134. Robbinsdale MN
135. Clearwater MN
136. Baxter MN

Currently camping at the lovely Mille Lacs Kathio State Park in central Minnesota.
20191016_183736.jpg

Last edited:
Compared to North America (not only my own experiences but what I read in TMC supercharger threads), this was an amazing level of reliability. It really makes me wonder what exactly prevents the North American supercharger team from making things as reliable. I guess one possible excuse could be the many different public utilities they have to deal with.

Part of this is due to Europe having a more evenly spread out population distribution, but it was refreshing to see well-used but not crowded superchargers as opposed to North America where we tend to have many superchargers getting little use and then some high population areas with long waiting lines and then other bottle necks on long distance routes.

In Germany, the superchargers were often at Rasthofs/Autohofs which are fairly similar to service areas that you would find along turnpikes in the Northeastern US, with the one notable exception that they often include a mid-level hotel. These are very efficient superchargers, because you spend little time getting on and off the Autobahn, which is not a toll road despite the service area type setup. They do get old however as you get really tired of McDonald's and Burger King which are usually the fast food places that are present in these locations. One nice thing about McDonald's is reliable WiFi which was a huge help given the limited data allowed on our American phones.

. It is a pretty funny experience though as you actually check-in/check-out at the convenience store.

First of all, amazing trip and one I would like to take my wife on, since she has only been to Italy. Excellent.

Quote 1... yeah, state, municipalities, different utilities, parking spots at malls, all that adds up when we as a country think burning dinosaurs is a GOOD thing. /s

Quote 2... yep, the nature of America. Tell me about those running SCs in North Dakota. Or, ” WY.? ;-). SF and LA will move things every time, As much as I like watching new Tesla’s in Redwood Shores now vs 2012, I don’t see nearly as many Prius’s

Perhaps McDs or BK was required for 50c.

• Funny
Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Perhaps that could be a new category of the game! (Apologies to tableau folks ;-) )
Fly to a friends house, borrow their Tesla and get some SCs.
Provided you can find the ‘friend to borrow your car’

I’m kidding. Really.
There's a nugget of gold in there.....
What about a new Tesla app feature - find a Tesla, just like find your phone.
Owners can pull up all the local Tesla's in a 2 mile radius, use auto-summon to have the car come to them, they "borrow" it for an hour or so to hit the local spots, then return it.
Then we start tracking not only how many chargers you've used but also how many different cars in Tableau!:po_O

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
Welcome to the game! Can you add the dates of your visits - as close as you know them?
Iwantmy3
Belleville, ON 10/4/2019
Binghamton, NY 8/2/2019
Burlington, ON 7/15/2019
Charlotte, NC 3/15/2019
Chicago, IL - South Canal Street 9/1/2018
Columbia, SC 3/15/2019
Concord, ON 7/19/2019
Cranberry, PA 3/15/2019
Delray Beach, FL 3/12/2019
Erie, PA 3/15/2019
Franklin Park, PA 3/8/2019
Kingsland, GA 3/9/2019
Kingston, ON 10/6/2019
Lansing, MI 9/2/2018
Morgantown, WV 3/15/2019
Mt. Hope, WV 3/15/2019
Ottawa, ON 7/25/2019
Pickering, ON 1/6/2019
Port Hope, ON 10/6/2019
Rockaway, NJ 8/5/2019
St. Augustine, FL 3/14/2019
St. Joseph, MI 9/2/2018
Tannersville, PA 8/5/2019
Watertown, NY 8/5/2019
West Melbourne, FL 3/14/2019
Weston, WV 3/9/2019
Woodstock, ON 7/14/2019
Wytheville, VA 3/15/2019

Came back this week from a trip to south france. Here are our Supercharger vists:

2019-10-06: Motten
2019-10-07: Chambéry Barberaz, Chambéry, Frankreich; Bussigny, Schweiz
2019-10-08: Cagnes-sur-Mer P2, Frankreich
2019-10-09: Toulon, Frankreich
2019-10-10: Aix-en-Provence, Nîmes, Narbonne, Frankreich
2019-10-11: Toulouse, Frankreich
2019-10-12: Vienne, Aire de Saint-Priest, Frankreich
2019-10-13: Mulhouse, Strasbourg, Frankreich; Kaiserslautern, Waldlaubersheim
2019-10-14: Pfalzfeld, Oberhonnefeld

Will add them to the database next.

This was our "Bert" (from Ernie and Bert) tour. I can add photos later when I got them from my girlfriend - but she wasn't too happy with the stuffed toy this time, because it was too small to be placed properly.