Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally routed my trip! It includes 36 new chargers with wiggle room for 1 or 2 more, depending how we (hubs, toddler and myself) are feeling.

Thank you everyone who chimed in. Neither Jersey City nor Brooklyn-12th Street are on the list this time because ain't nobody got time fo' valet. It'll be a 6 day trip in total with plenty of non-driving time intentionally built in.
When are you starting your trip? We might cross paths. I'm heading up there next Tuesday.

Thinking someone else may be sneaking up on 400, I spent a few hours and not so few dollars and got 4 today.

Glendale - Cooper Ave, NY
Brooklyn - Atlantic Ave, NY
Jersey City - Mall Drive West, NJ
Jersey City, NJ

Congratulations on #400! Remember not to drive using you're rear view mirror.... I *think* you're safe at 400 a little while.

That doesn't seem very fast for 57% SOC.
There were two other MASS cars in the lot, but I really wasn't paying attention to the numbering since I just wanted the site victory. There are some back-to-back stalls so future visitors would be wise to be more aware if charging speed is a factor. No one was plugged in in back of me, so the numbering would have to be very strange for me to have been paired.
The site wasn't on the nav yet so they may still be working out some grid issues behind the scenes. When I've had to use Freeport, before our destination installation, it wasn't the fastest experience of my life so maybe I have something going on internally. I'm sure a long-distance trip can flesh it out. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer and NKYTA
Thanks for the write up. Your mother must really love you! i thought at least you might have left her at nice locations while you hit the Superchargers.
I suppose with some better planning this could have been possible. I did somewhat consider staying 2 nights near Salzburg because we stayed at a hotel near the supercharger there one night (the host hotel was sold out) and then made a loop through eastern Austria and went back through Salzburg towards Munich. That would have required about a 30 minute diversion on the way back through though and it ended up being our worst weather day (not a torrential downpour but basically constant rain all day) so we were slowed down a bit and ended up staying the 2nd night in Linz, checking in rather late. I'm sure given the option she would have rather been on the road with me than spend a rainy day by herself in Salzburg anyway.

The other time this could have worked was when we spent the night in Horst, Netherlands (at the host hotel) and then made a loop up through Hamburg and ended up back in Netherlands this time staying at the supercharger host hotel in Apeldoorn, which is not all that far from Horst. Actually I screwed up and booked the wrong van der Valk in Apeldoorn, but that's a story for another time! Suffice it to say that travel fatigue was hindering my planning skills by this point! Anyways, I have no idea where I would have dropped her off in or near Horst that she would have wanted to stay all day so I doubt she would have wanted to do that either.

In fairness, I paid for the trip and I did warn her about my plans so she pretty much knew what she was getting into although it did probably end up being more of a death march than either of us were hoping for. Live and learn!

So to sum it up, mom was there for 90+% of the supercharger stops. There were a few where I checked us into a hotel and then drove around the local area by myself around midnight to make it a little easier on her. I did this once in Wuerzburg and again in Apeldoorn where I not only booked the wrong hotel but forgot about the supercharger in Zevenaar so I had to go hit those two on my own.

Silver lining... the van der Valk Apeldoorn which I booked by mistake ended up being the nicest hotel we stayed in on the trip and it wasn't even that expensive. But it had no door separating the room from the part of the bathroom that had the shower which was pretty weird! Gotta love the quirkiness of European hotels! I will say Euro hotels have come along way to being more "Americanized" since the 90s though. Either that, or it's just that we were staying in nicer places than I stayed in when I was backpacking back then. We didn't have to trudge down the hallway to use a shared toilet once on this trip :) The main thing that's hard to get used to for Americans these days is the use of double twin beds. We rarely had a room with two separate beds and when we did they were the tiny twin beds. Usually it was two twin beds pushed together. Only once or twice did we have one King (or possibly it was a Queen). No idea why anyone would like the two twins pushed together set up.

70B88AEC-45D3-4A45-B7D0-6AD5C60ABD8B.jpeg
B227EBF7-94D7-4083-BFDA-93B9A8364C50.jpeg
Portland, ME

Except for when driving through cities. I far prefer driving high density areas when most cars are off the road.
That's a good strategy but in between cities my problem with driving at night is the risk of hitting deer.

Lots of deer (and deer carcasses, as well as bloody splat marks on the road) in Minnesota and Wisconsin where I am traveling. The short days this time of the year limit the miles I can cover but being blinded by oncoming headlights and slamming into a deer is a risk I'm not willing to take. I've already lost one car to a deer and don't care to repeat the experience!

That's a good strategy but in between cities my problem with driving at night is the risk of hitting deer.

Lots of deer (and deer carcasses, as well as bloody splat marks on the road) in Minnesota and Wisconsin where I am traveling. The short days this time of the year limit the miles I can cover but being blinded by oncoming headlights and slamming into a deer is a risk I'm not willing to take. I've already lost one car to a deer and don't care to repeat the experience!
Even worse if you hit a Moose (in Maine/New Brunswick).

That's a lot of driving for one day!
Are you retired? ;)
Nope - some day. The trick is to tell one's better half you're only doing a quick four hour round trip to charge in Portland on the way out the door. I do worry that one of these days I'll be met by people in white jackets upon my return asking me to come along peacefully.

Travel tip: no wait to charge at L.L. Bean at 3am. And no lines at the check-out either. I spent a half hour or so chatting with a member of the Bean team about Teslas as well while waiting for the charge to complete.

Nope - some day. The trick is to tell one's better half you're only doing a quick four hour round trip to charge in Portland on the way out the door. I do worry that one of these days I'll be met by people in white jackets upon my return asking me to come along peacefully.
I do hope that your better half forgives you for riding your mistress for four hours!

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Tdreamer
I do hope that your better half forgives you for riding your mistress for four hours!
4 hours to and from Portland. He added another what, 5 or 6 to get to and from Medway? So he's a stallion!

And P.S. Thanks @Tdreamer for doing that. I was debating jumping in the car for the same trip today but now I'll just wait to do it the right way with a maritime provinces swing.

Reactions: juliusa