Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if any "locals" are going to make a 4 hour drive to Toms River:)
6F5E9A15-FFFB-46AF-8FD5-E3115AFFC4ED.jpeg

Or a bull elk in CO. Fortunately the road from Leadville to Minturn is very twisty, so I was going less than 20mph at around 9pm, when I came around the corner to see a beast that probably weighed almost as much as my car! The top of his head sure looked to be over 8’ w/o including the rack.
We live in a area of NJ that probably has more deer than people, so we've had our share of deer hits over the years, fortunately none in a Tesla, although in my first week of ownership back in 2013, I was driving on an empty country road around dusk, doing about 50 when two deer bolted across the road out of nowhere a few feet in front of me. I got to find out how impressive the Model S brakes were and missed them by inches. We've had a deer run into a car and do quite a bit of damage even though we were stopped.

The scariest experience I had was years ago when I used to commute from Montclair to Morris Plains on I-280. A deer ran across the highway just behind me and clipped the car immediately behind me, which spun out of control and crossed the central embankment into oncoming traffic, causing a big multi-vehicle crash. I watched all of this in disbelief in my rear view mirrors.

Reactions: NKYTA and DavidB
The scariest experience I had was years ago when I used to commute from Montclair to Morris Plains on I-280. A deer ran across the highway just behind me and clipped the car immediately behind me, which spun out of control and crossed the central embankment into oncoming traffic, causing a big multi-vehicle crash. I watched all of this in disbelief in my rear view mirrors.

First of all, you could've stopped at "I-280" and I would've agreed with you. That was part of my commute for a couple summers shortly after I started driving -- Rockaway to Newark on 80 & 280 -- which can be brutal and terrifying! Second, WOW, I couldn't imagine watching a crash like that in my mirrors.

• Funny
Reactions: kelly and DavidB
I've had relatively few encounters with wildlife on interstates. But yes, driving 2-lane roads for long miles after dark is something I generally try to avoid these days. Last time I did it, I had a very near-miss with a large deer near Pierre, SD. And don't make me recount all the reasons you don't want to get in a wreck with a Tesla!
As it happens, I saw a deer get hit on I-90 in daylight this morning in Wisconsin. All the sign boards along the roads were flashing a message that there were 20,000 deer crashes last year so "Be Alert."

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
17 October 2019:
137. Duluth MN
138. Hinckley MN
139. Eau Claire WI

18 October 2019:
140. La Crosse WI
141. Mauston WI
142. Madison WI
143. Madison-E. Washington Ave WI
144. Oak Creek WI
145. Pleasant Prairie WI
146. Glenview IL
147. Skokie IL
148. Rosemont IL
149. Rolling Meadows IL

Some pictures from the old fire tower in Mille Lacs State Park MN:
20191017_094612.jpg

20191017_092627.jpg

20191017_092606.jpg

Camping today at Illinois Beach State Park:

20191018_172837.jpg

We visited these new (to us) superchargers in this last month:
9/23/19: Issaquah, Cle Elum & Ellensburg WA
9/24/19: Leavenworth & Monroe WA
10/5/19: Mt Shasta CA (134 Morgan Way — we used the older one at 111 Morgan Way before)
10/6/19: Chico & Yuba City CA
10/7/19: Sacramento (Rocklin), Folsom (Iron Pt Rd), Placerville, Truckee (Brockway Rd) CA
10/8/19: Incline Village, Stateline, Gardnerville NV and Mammoth Lakes CA
10/9/19: Lone Pine, Inyokern, Yermo, Baker CA and Primm & Las Vegas (S Las Vegas Blvd) NV
10/10/19: Henderson NV and Quartzsite AZ
We were going to come back north through California, but with the fires there we came back through Utah and Idaho.
10/11 Las Vegas (LINQ High Roller)
10/13 Tooele UT

Two Roads Brewing Co - Stratford, CT
Mystic Seaport Museum - The Nation’s Leading Maritime Museum! (good weather)
Mystic Aquarium | Connecticut's Premier Aquarium (bad weather)

Coal Fired Pizza | CT, MA, NY, RI | Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana one at Waterbury supercharger, and several others throughout CT

I'm told there is a great b&b, some stores, and some restaurants near the Freeport supercharger.

Sunday we are sailing our friend's boat from Stamford to Norwalk if you want to drop off PhillyGuy for a few hours while you gather superchargers. PM me.

thanks so much for the info and offer! We’re still keeping our itinerary rather fluid for sake of the tiny human who this morning has been a damn saint.

Reactions: NKYTA
Here's my trip plan for Tuesday. Not all of the Superchargers have been added to the route because supercharge.info's route planner only allows 25 points. I'll also be hitting Paramus, NJ and maybe Brooklyn 12th street. Not going to do any of the valet locations, as that would eat up too much time. I'll do a little more cleaning up when we go back up to NJ in December.

25+ Superchargers in 350 miles. Budgeting about 12 hours, but it might take longer if traffic is uncooperative.

Unix Conference Supercharger Trip.png

We visited these new (to us) superchargers in this last month:
9/23/19: Issaquah, Cle Elum & Ellensburg WA
9/24/19: Leavenworth & Monroe WA
10/5/19: Mt Shasta CA (134 Morgan Way — we used the older one at 111 Morgan Way before)
10/6/19: Chico & Yuba City CA
10/7/19: Sacramento (Rocklin), Folsom (Iron Pt Rd), Placerville, Truckee (Brockway Rd) CA
10/8/19: Incline Village, Stateline, Gardnerville NV and Mammoth Lakes CA
10/9/19: Lone Pine, Inyokern, Yermo, Baker CA and Primm & Las Vegas (S Las Vegas Blvd) NV
10/10/19: Henderson NV and Quartzsite AZ
We were going to come back north through California, but with the fires there we came back through Utah and Idaho.
10/11 Las Vegas (LINQ High Roller)
10/13 Tooele UT
Updated. We had Tooele visited on 4/30/2017 - if that was wrong, let us know and we will update it with the new date.

Congrats on passing 200!

Here's my trip plan for Tuesday. Not all of the Superchargers have been added to the route because supercharge.info's route planner only allows 25 points. I'll also be hitting Paramus, NJ and maybe Brooklyn 12th street. Not going to do any of the valet locations, as that would eat up too much time. I'll do a little more cleaning up when we go back up to NJ in December.

25+ Superchargers in 350 miles. Budgeting about 12 hours, but it might take longer if traffic is uncooperative.

View attachment 467867
Nice (if ambitious) trip! My guess is a lot more than 12 hours unless you do most of it at night.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
Starting tomorrow morning. Roughly:
Sat - Robbinsville, NJ to Islandia, NY
Sun - Plainview NY to Milford CT (via Bronx/Queens)
Mon - Mashpee MA to Lynnfield MA
Tuesday - Seabrook NH to Freeport ME
Thurs - Lincoln NH to Waterbury CT
Fri - Danbury CT to Basking Ridge NJ
We might cross paths on Tuesday/Wed. We'll be in Portland,ME Tuesday night and heading to New Brunswick on Wednesday. I plan to stop by Freeport to say hi to @Half Dollar Bill on the way.

Wahhh. Per the rules it doesn’t count if you spend 20 minutes waiting for the valet to turn you down on staying with the car while he valets it, even if you did get a ticket.
Mott St? That's probably the hardest one in the city! Yeah, I thought I mentioned it would be a PITA to remove the car seat every time and why Macy gets left behind at grandma's if we're contemplating a NYC valet. Unless you can sneak into the valet area, as a rule, you aren't getting a ride along.

View attachment 467867
Unless I'm having a brain fart, Brooklyn 12th Street is a valet location.

View attachment 467867
Since you are doing a loop, you can drive it either direction. My suggestion is time it for the lower Manhattan section (Holland Tunnel, Brooklyn or Manhattan Bridge, Whitestone or Throgs Neck Bridge). That will be the worst of the traffic.

In CT, I-95 and the Merritt Parkway are tough going South 6am to 10am, and North 3pm to 7pm.

Tappan Zee Bridge is not too bad, but heavy during rush hour - morning rush heading East, evening heading West.

Nice (if ambitious) trip! My guess is a lot more than 12 hours unless you do most of it at night.

My original plan was to go counter-clockwise and go through NYC first, but I'll check traffic conditions that morning and decide which way I'm going to go around the loop. If things look crappy in the morning, I'll go clockwise and leave the boroughs behind for the December trip, which will be over a weekend when traffic should be lighter. My driving window is pretty much 7am - 7pm due to Jason's conference schedule.

Unless I'm having a brain fart, Brooklyn 12th Street is a valet location.

Right, you are. I guess I won't be adding that one to the already-ambitious list. :)

As long as the car was charged I believe it counts at valet locations.

Nah we didn’t charge at all so it definitely doesn’t count. I was more being funny about getting the parking ticket stub thingie. And washing the 20-30 minutes on an attempt.

Mott St? That's probably the hardest one in the city! Yeah, I thought I mentioned it would be a PITA to remove the car seat every time and why Macy gets left behind at grandma's if we're contemplating a NYC valet. Unless you can sneak into the valet area, as a rule, you aren't getting a ride along.

Right. I took all valet locations off the list but since we were passing with a few blocks of this (yes Mott St) we’d ask and not be too upset if it didn’t work out. The valet may have allowed it but legit 7 cars showed up within the 3 minutes after we arrived alone. So he didn’t actually speak to us just gave the Tesla ticket to us and an X that pulled in behind us.

Brooklyn museum was a joy. No where near the 15 min grace period and even snapped a pic with the Statue of Liberty in the background.

Reactions: IT Geek and Bighorn