Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I started out on my planned SC hunt in Germany, but this time I did not enjoy the trip as I normaly do. It might be the bad weather, the fact that I missed the first Service Center by only 20 minutes, realising my itinerary was extremely optimistic or missing my family. Guess it was a combination of all of the above.

Anyway, as I was charging at Wittenburg in Germany I just decided to cut the trip short and return home. The SC's wont go away anytime soon and I rather enjoy my trip later than just pressing on now.

Just 2 new for me then:
#187 Braak, Germany
#188 Wittenburg, Germany

Spreadsheet updated.
That's too bad about your trip, but extensive northern travel in November is rarely enjoyable (at least for me).

Braak was one of my favorite superchargers in Europe. Delicious baked goods and a nice coffee shop seating area. And the people were extremely friendly as well.

I did not attempt to charge at the Hamburg service center due to previous difficulties with service center superchargers and the fact that it was on the wrong side of the city. I was arriving from the south (from Hannover) and looping back southwest (towards Bremen), while the service center was on the north side of the city.

Also, I'm not at all sure what you mean by overly optimistic itineraries :)

• Funny
Reactions: Bredo and NKYTA
I started out on my planned SC hunt in Germany, but this time I did not enjoy the trip as I normaly do. It might be the bad weather, the fact that I missed the first Service Center by only 20 minutes, realising my itinerary was extremely optimistic or missing my family. Guess it was a combination of all of the above.

Anyway, as I was charging at Wittenburg in Germany I just decided to cut the trip short and return home. The SC's wont go away anytime soon and I rather enjoy my trip later than just pressing on now.

Just 2 new for me then:
#187 Braak, Germany
#188 Wittenburg, Germany

Spreadsheet updated.
A rare sign of sanity in the ranks. Well done!

Reactions: Bredo
Back home. 8700 miles, 15 days, 113 new superchargers.

Screenshot 2019-11-18 at 8.10.00 PM - Edited.png

I added following Superchargers. I have updated the spreadsheet.
Las Vegas - Alta Drive,Las Vegas - Tivoli Village,Las Vegas Blvd South,Henderson, NV,Las Vegas - The LINQ High Roller, NV (Nov 17).
Baker, CA,Yermo CA,Fontana CA,Rancho Cucamonga CA (Nov 19).

Reactions: NKYTA
Over in another thread, we owners are lamenting the increasing number of broken or otherwise out-of-service Supercharger stalls:

Supercharger neglect: Shape up, Tesla

Many of these locations have one or more stalls completely down or at significantly reduced speeds requiring users to move their vehicles. These locations have been reported, and Tesla is dilatory in getting its maintenance crews out to repair or replace the various components. Some have been down for more than 120 days.

I think our resident retired ophthalmologist needs an avocation to further his quest in conquering new Supercharger installations. I suggest that he contact Tesla forthwith to volunteer to be the peripatetic Supercharger repair person. Tesla could outfit him with a Model X with ample replacement parts stocked to repair these units. This way, he gets to notch new locations in his belt, and the rest of us will be grateful for his energies and efforts to ensure that all stalls are working as intended when we arrive. Besides, Macy would love the extra room in a Model X if all the rear seats were removed for inventory.

I volunteer to submit his first letter of recommendation.

Over in another thread, we owners are lamenting the increasing number of broken or otherwise out-of-service Supercharger stalls:

Supercharger neglect: Shape up, Tesla

Many of these locations have one or more stalls completely down or at significantly reduced speeds requiring users to move their vehicles. These locations have been reported, and Tesla is dilatory in getting its maintenance crews out to repair or replace the various components. Some have been down for more than 120 days.

I think our resident retired ophthalmologist needs an avocation to further his quest in conquering new Supercharger installations. I suggest that he contact Tesla forthwith to volunteer to be the peripatetic Supercharger repair person. Tesla could outfit him with a Model X with ample replacement parts stocked to repair these units. This way, he gets to notch new locations in his belt, and the rest of us will be grateful for his energies and efforts to ensure that all stalls are working as intended when we arrive. Besides, Macy would love the extra room in a Model X if all the rear seats were removed for inventory.

I volunteer to submit his first letter of recommendation.
Don't think I haven't thought of that! I've talked to several itinerant SC techs over the years. I'd probably have to go to VoTech though for my resume to rise to the middle:)

• Love
Reactions: cpa
Las Vegas - Alta Drive,Las Vegas - Tivoli Village,Las Vegas Blvd South,Henderson, NV,Las Vegas - The LINQ High Roller, NV (Nov 17).
Baker, CA,Yermo CA,Fontana CA,Rancho Cucamonga CA (Nov 19).
Buellton, CA;San Luis Obispo, CA;Thousand Oaks - East Thousand Oaks Blvd, CA;Thousand Oaks - West Hillcrest Drive, CA;Oxnard, CA (Nov 19).
The four superchargers that I previously said were on Nov 19 above were really on Nov 17; I have adjusted the spreadsheet.
The five superchargers that I said above were actually on Nov 15 (not Nov 17) and the spreadsheet had the correct dates.

Off-topic but what is the source of the Elektrek animus. I have noticed he browses this forum and often then creates articles with no new content, but in the grand scheme of things, I'm not sure that is a bad thing.

The animus with Electrek is a long story. Fred does cursory research, has published half-baked articles, deletes comments that correct bad information (this has happened to me several times) and blocks people on Twitter for pointing out errors. On top of that, whining about car and feature pricing when he's won two Roadsters through the referral program - a class act.

Last edited:
And he is insistent that he deserves the referral rewards that he "worked" for, despite the fact that he was already paid for writing the articles. He is taking advantage of his position.

I visited Laytonville and Santa Rosa, updated the spreadsheet, but for some reason, the spreadsheet thinks the charger is not yet open even though it's already on the map in the car.

Reactions: scottf200 and NKYTA
I visited Laytonville and Santa Rosa, updated the spreadsheet, but for some reason, the spreadsheet thinks the charger is not yet open even though it's already on the map in the car.

Nice job! I was speculating to one of my friends (who lives in Santa Rosa) that you'd probably be grabbing Santa Rosa tonight.

(I was tempted to go for it, but it's a 3 hour round-trip from my house, and I gotta work tomorrow, unlike some other people here. ;))

The spreadsheet gets charger status from supercharge.info, which somehow showed Santa Rosa changing from construction to open and back to construction (go look at the "changes" tab on supercharge.info).

Bruce.

• Funny
Reactions: DavidB and NKYTA