Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two more for me today.
Steele Al
Chattanooga TN (inside the airport paid parking lot but I suspect it'll be cheap)

I'm sure the Alpharetta supercharger will open later this week. Checked it several time during my stay in the area. The Tesla store there literally had no vehicles inside Monday night.

The return trip is gonna be a lazy drive back as we'll be doing some sightseeing along the way.

Soooo, I neglected to include Van Horn, TX from my trip back in July when I flew to pick up and drive the kid’s Tesla back from Arizona. I looked back and luckily checked in on PlugShare. I’m posting the screenshot from there and apparently I had to work for that charge too. When it’s added I’ll finally be at 100

Van Horn, TX 7/9/19

9E427909-8219-43F9-8DBD-1718243C19CD.png

Soooo, I neglected to include Van Horn, TX from my trip back in July when I flew to pick up and drive the kid’s Tesla back from Arizona. I looked back and luckily checked in on PlugShare. I’m posting the screenshot from there and apparently I had to work for that charge too. When it’s added I’ll finally be at 100

Van Horn, TX 7/9/19

View attachment 495163
Updated. I show 96 visited with that update.

Edit: Ok, I see the 4 in the other thread. I'll add those which will be 100. You listed Weatherford, TX - I'm not sure which supercharger that is. Weatherford, OK?

Last edited:
When it’s added I’ll finally be at 100
Congratulations on your first Century! Hope many more to come.
My New Year's wish is for @bmah to get his 100 in CA and then find some vacation time to get out of the state for his second 100! Retirement isn't doing anything for me yet so I'll hold off advocating. :oops:

I did a road trip over the holidays. Details below.

I don't know what to do about Anaheim - E Katella Ave.
Sc.info says it opened on 12/24/2019.
But I "know" that I charged there on 12/19/2019.
(I was going out east out of Irvine area and saw this new charger and went to it.)
(Also missed Palm Springs and had to come back for it because I had put in the hotel address into the NAV. I am glad I went to it in the daytime because I am not sure that I would have found it at night. Aside: I don't like how the navigation system zooms out once it thinks you have "arrived" at the charger and you have to keep zooming in see your position relative to the charger pin).

12/18/2019 (4) : Chico, CA; Placerville, CA; Napa - Factory Stores Drive, CA; Walnut Creek, CA
12/19/2019 (2): Anaheim - E Katella Ave, CA; Rancho Mirage, CA.
12/20/2019 (5): Palm Springs, CA; Ehrenberg, AZ; Tucson - East Skyline Drive, AZ; Tucson, AZ; Wilcox, AZ.
12/21/2019 (5): Deming, NM; Truth or Consequences, NM; El Paso, TX; Van Horn, TX; Fort Stockton, TX.
12/22/2019 (4): Ozona, TX; Junction, TX; San Antonio - Huebner Oaks, TX; Laredo, TX.
12/23/2019 (5): McAllen, TX; South Padre Island, TX; Kingsville, TX; Three Rivers, TX; Victoria, TX.
12/24/2019 (12): San Marcos, TX; Austin, TX; Austin - Research Blvd, TX; Waco, TX; Italy, TX; Burleson, TX; Fort Worth - Monahans Ave, TX; Arlington, TX; Southlake, TX; Dallas, TX; Plano, TX; Denton, TX.
12/25/2019 (8) : Ardmore, OK; Oklahoma City, OK; Perry, OK; Wichita, KS; Olathe, KS; Mission, KS; Independence, MO; Kansas City, MO.
12/26/2019 (6): St Joseph, MO; Lincoln, NE; Grand Island, NE; Gothenburg, NE; Ogallala, NE; Sidney, NE.
12/27/2019 (5): Cheyenne, NE; Laramie, WY; Rawling, WY; Rock Spring, WY; Evanston, WY.

I was going to update the spreadsheet before posting this but it seems that the spreadsheet has been modified to filter in only European SCs(@JSergeant?). I will enter my visits as soon as the sheet is editable again with US chargers visible.

Also, I will let the admins decide how to handle Anaheim. If my claim is not believable, please wipe out my entry - or let me know and I will wipe it out.

(Missed out on WIlliams, CA for the first day - I was in the area but slightly out of place - going from Chico to Placerville :) so I did not notice it having come online).

I did a road trip over the holidays. Details below.

I don't know what to do about Anaheim - E Katella Ave.
Sc.info says it opened on 12/24/2019.
But I "know" that I charged there on 12/19/2019.
(I was going out east out of Irvine area and saw this new charger and went to it.)
(Also missed Palm Springs and had to come back for it because I had put in the hotel address into the NAV. I am glad I went to it in the daytime because I am not sure that I would have found it at night. Aside: I don't like how the navigation system zooms out once it thinks you have "arrived" at the charger and you have to keep zooming in see your position relative to the charger pin).

12/18/2019 (4) : Chico, CA; Placerville, CA; Napa - Factory Stores Drive, CA; Walnut Creek, CA
12/19/2019 (2): Anaheim - E Katella Ave, CA; Rancho Mirage, CA.
12/20/2019 (5): Palm Springs, CA; Ehrenberg, AZ; Tucson - East Skyline Drive, AZ; Tucson, AZ; Wilcox, AZ.
12/21/2019 (5): Deming, NM; Truth or Consequences, NM; El Paso, TX; Van Horn, TX; Fort Stockton, TX.
12/22/2019 (4): Ozona, TX; Junction, TX; San Antonio - Huebner Oaks, TX; Laredo, TX.
12/23/2019 (5): McAllen, TX; South Padre Island, TX; Kingsville, TX; Three Rivers, TX; Victoria, TX.
12/24/2019 (12): San Marcos, TX; Austin, TX; Austin - Research Blvd, TX; Waco, TX; Italy, TX; Burleson, TX; Fort Worth - Monahans Ave, TX; Arlington, TX; Southlake, TX; Dallas, TX; Plano, TX; Denton, TX.
12/25/2019 (8) : Ardmore, OK; Oklahoma City, OK; Perry, OK; Wichita, KS; Olathe, KS; Mission, KS; Independence, MO; Kansas City, MO.
12/26/2019 (6): St Joseph, MO; Lincoln, NE; Grand Island, NE; Gothenburg, NE; Ogallala, NE; Sidney, NE.
12/27/2019 (5): Cheyenne, NE; Laramie, WY; Rawling, WY; Rock Spring, WY; Evanston, WY.

I was going to update the spreadsheet before posting this but it seems that the spreadsheet has been modified to filter in only European SCs(@JSergeant?). I will enter my visits as soon as the sheet is editable again with US chargers visible.

Also, I will let the admins decide how to handle Anaheim. If my claim is not believable, please wipe out my entry - or let me know and I will wipe it out.

(Missed out on WIlliams, CA for the first day - I was in the area but slightly out of place - going from Chico to Placerville :) so I did not notice it having come online).
I have removed the filter. Sorry about that. I got sidetracked.

As far as I'm concerned it's fine to claim Anaheim on 12/19 if you really charged then. Do you have photo or TeslaFi log? That would clinch it.

Congratulations on your first Century! Hope many more to come.
My New Year's wish is for @bmah to get his 100 in CA and then find some vacation time to get out of the state for his second 100! Retirement isn't doing anything for me yet so I'll hold off advocating. :oops:

Thanks! I’m looking forward to some trips before seeing you guys in May. Anyone started reserving rooms yet? I liked Bavarian Inn, but I’m interested in what anyone else thought of their accommodations

I thought I would ring in the New Year by heading to the Bay Area and trying to get some new ones. Here they are in order:

Morgan Hill
San Jose - Cherry Avenue
San Jose - (the one north of downtown off Julian)
San Jose - Blossom Hill
Los Gatos
Santana Row - Valet
Santana Row - Fourth floor
Cupertino
Sunnyvale
Mountain View
East Palo Alto
Palo Alto - Stanford Shopping Center
Menlo Park
San Carlos
Daly City
Alameda

Regrettably, both San Mateo Superchargers and Hayward were full with at least three cars in line. I did not want to return home too much after dark, so drove away. I'll save those for another day. With the exception of Morgan Hill, all locations were near capacity. I guess the Bay Area is overrun with Teslans who frequent the local Superchargers. In fact, the entire Bay Area is overrun. I saw how people are shoehorned into their living arrangements. San Jose especially is a far cry from my youth when I would visit my dear auntie and the population density was tolerable.

I still have some work to do on the Peninsula and East Bay areas but I put a sizable dent into my quest on New Year's Day.

If some kind-hearted soul would update my chart, you have my undying gratitude.