Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a version which will do what you want. I've broken your data down into 4 layers which you can switch on and off independently, plus I've left the original comprehensive views for all three of us. I may break down Bighorn and myself like that too.

Visited Superchargers Plus EV version

Ummm, he doesn't need any extra help:) I'm thinking he crept through Sheridan in the dark of night.

30th member of the Century Club will be posting their stats shortly. Welcome @Darren Schilberg

Thanks for including me and sorry that I didn't know about this until recently so I'll try to make up for lost time. Here is a map as well as an initial list of my 134 unique supercharger visits. I'll update the map every now and then but am eagerly looking forward to more visits and can already see where I should plan my next trips.

It looks like my 100th visit was on May 27, 2017 in scenic Baker City, OR.

Note: my car was in a body shop for 2 months (March to May 2016) so that's why the year spanned from mid-Feb to late-Nov for unique supercharger visits but I only counted that as 7.25 months of having the car.

Tesla superchargers visited by Darren S

Baker City_OR_2017-05-27_01.jpg
Baker City_OR_2017-05-27_02.jpg
Baker City_OR_2017-05-27_03.jpg
Baker City_OR_2017-05-27_04.jpg

2016: 74 superchargers in 7.25 months and 30,000 miles
2016-02:
Cranberry Township, PA
Blue Ash, OH
Grove City, OH
Louisville, KY
Nashville, TN​
2016-03:
Maumee, OH
Angola, IN
Mishawaka, IN
Chicago (Grand Ave), IL
Highland Park, IL
Country Club Hills, IL
Lima, OH​
2016-06:
Lake Charles, LA
Pearl, MS
Columbus, TX
Baton Rouge, LA
Houston, TX
Slidell, LA
Greenville, AL
Mobile, AL
Triadelphia, WV
Erie, PA
Harrisburg, PA
Allentown, PA
Darien, CT
Hamilton Township, NJ
Somerset, PA​
2016-08:
Newburgh, NY
Tannersville, PA
West Hartford, CT
Hagerstown, MD​
2016-10:
Strasburg, VA
Aurora, IL
Madison, WI
La Crosse, WI
Mauston, WI
Oakdale, MN
Worthington, MN
Big Timber, MT
Billings, MT
Bozeman, MT
Gillette, WY
Mitchell, SD
Murdo, SD
Rapid City, SD
Sheridan, WY
Butte, MT
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Missoula, MT
Superior, MT
Ellensburg, WA
Ritzville, WA
Idaho Falls, ID
Pocatello, ID
Price, UT
Salt Lake City, UT
Tremonton, UT
West Yellowstone, MT
Blanding, UT
Farmington, NM
Green River, UT
Moab, UT
Amarillo, TX
Catoosa, OK
Las Vegas, NM
Tucumcari, NM
Weatherford, OK
Dayton, OH
Effingham, IL
Indianapolis, IN
Rolla, MO​
2016-11:
Syracuse, NY
Buffalo, NY
St Charles, MO​

2017: 60 superchargers in 8.75 months and 24,000 miles
2017-03:
Bowling Green, KY
Jackson, TN
Memphis, TN
Corsicana, TX
Lindale, TX
Texarkana, TX
Waco, TX
Channelview, TX
Birmingham, AL
Meridian, MS​
2017-04:
Newark, DE​
2017-05:
Champaign, IL
Davenport, IA
Iowa City, IA
West Des Moines, IA
Brush, CO
Council Bluffs, IA
Denver, CO
Gothenburg, NE
Grand Island, NE
Lincoln, NE
Ogallala, NE
Grand Junction, CO
Twin Falls, ID
Baker City, OR
Boise, ID
Kennewick, WA
Monroe, WA
Pendleton, OR
Toole, UT
West Wendover, NV​
2017-06:
Goodland, KS
Hays, KS
Independence, MO
Limon, CO
Salina, KS
Topeka, KS
Trinidad, CO
Columbia, MO
Terre Haute, IN​
2017-07:
Cambridge, OH​
2017-08:
Woodbridge, VA
Bristol, TN
Charleston, WV
Wytheville, VA
Chattanooga, TN
Knoxville, TN
Steele, AL
Auburn, AL
Augusta, GA
Lumberton, NC
Santee, SC
Burlington, NC​
2017-09:
Bloomsburg, PA
Falls Creek, PA
Franklin Park, PA​
2017-11:
LaVale, MD
Morgantown, WV
North Huntingdon, PA
Hermitage, PA​

Last edited:
Just need a well-placed supercharger in northern Mexico now!
I think you'd need a couple - around Monterrey and Matehuala - then you could make it all the way to the six in the center.

Would you really drive your Model S down there? I'd be worried about the Superchargers being targets for bandits. Maybe I'm just getting conservative in my old age. I lived in Mexico for about 6 months in the mid 1970's. It was pretty lawless even then outside of Mexico City. A housemate got robbed and carjacked on his way down to Acapulco for the weekend. It doesn't sound like it's gotten much better since then with all the narcos.

I think you'd need a couple - around Monterrey and Matehuala - then you could make it all the way to the six in the center.

Would you really drive your Model S down there? I'd be worried about the Superchargers being targets for bandits. Maybe I'm just getting conservative in my old age. I lived in Mexico for about 6 months in the mid 1970's. It was pretty lawless even then outside of Mexico City. A housemate got robbed and carjacked on his way down to Acapulco for the weekend. It doesn't sound like it's gotten much better since then with all the narcos.
All depends how badly you want that #1 spot on the podium :)

@Half Dollar Bill I don’t get over here much, but I responded to a PM. 12/22/2012 was our delivery date. Thanks so much for all the help on my last trips! I do have one ask...if you could insert a line in the top century slot showing I was #1 to 284, that would soothe the ego over the holidays. I know it breaks the century ordering, but I did beat the best at the time, even though it lasted less than a month... ;-)

@Half Dollar Bill I don’t get over here much, but I responded to a PM. 12/22/2012 was our delivery date. Thanks so much for all the help on my last trips! I do have one ask...if you could insert a line in the top century slot showing I was #1 to 284, that would soothe the ego over the holidays. I know it breaks the century ordering, but I did beat the best at the time, even though it lasted less than a month... ;-)
Not sure I like that idea but you did give me another. I'll have some time over the holidays to play around with it.
I think it's fair to recognize the former leaders.
Enjoy the holidays!

I think it would be cool to recognize who hit different benchmarks, maybe every 50, so people like Sasmania and tamman34 who dominated through the early days were recognized. And maybe 275 so NKYTA is not erased from history:)
Wow, only 100 behind you and he's already "erased" ;)
Yea, I was thinking about another column for "Leader From" with the start and end numbers.
Trick's going to be getting at some of the early data. But I'll look at that; it shouldn't be as hard as getting the 100 interval dates for 30 owners.

Yea, I was thinking about another column for "Leader From" with the start and end numbers.
Trick's going to be getting at some of the early data. But I'll look at that; it shouldn't be as hard as getting the 100 interval dates for 30 owners.
No disrespect—just pointing out that his accomplishments wouldn’t be recognized if every 50th SC milestone were cataloged. And 100 chargers ain’t chump change, most here would agree :)

I see you've done it and updated the table - very nice!

I would like to request a ruling from the judges, or perhaps a vote among the participants.

Tesla is close to opening up a new Supercharger in Mt. Shasta City that is directly across the street from the existing 4-stall Supercharger that is at the Best Western Motel.

Is this to be considered an expansion due to its proximity to the existing Supercharger? If so, then the use of the new Supercharger across the street would not be a unique location.

Is this to be considered a new Supercharger despite its proximity (50 yards) from the existing one?

To complicate matters, I believe that the expansion at Springfield, Oregon, is opposite the existing ones at the Holiday Inn but is on another property. Is this one or two discrete Supercharger locations?

I would guess that we will be seeing a few more of these expansions that are spittin' distances from the existing ones but are not on the same parcel of land per the legal description that is at the recorder's office.

Perhaps this needs to go to the Joint Committee to iron out the differences before submitting it to the floor for votes and eventual signature by the Executive Branch. ;)

I would like to request a ruling from the judges, or perhaps a vote among the participants.

Tesla is close to opening up a new Supercharger in Mt. Shasta City that is directly across the street from the existing 4-stall Supercharger that is at the Best Western Motel.

Is this to be considered an expansion due to its proximity to the existing Supercharger? If so, then the use of the new Supercharger across the street would not be a unique location.

Is this to be considered a new Supercharger despite its proximity (50 yards) from the existing one?

To complicate matters, I believe that the expansion at Springfield, Oregon, is opposite the existing ones at the Holiday Inn but is on another property. Is this one or two discrete Supercharger locations?

I would guess that we will be seeing a few more of these expansions that are spittin' distances from the existing ones but are not on the same parcel of land per the legal description that is at the recorder's office.

Perhaps this needs to go to the Joint Committee to iron out the differences before submitting it to the floor for votes and eventual signature by the Executive Branch. ;)
Will Tesla list them as separate locations? If not, I think they should be counted as one.

I'd say it's the same charger if it's the same address. Which is also hedging that it shows up as two sites in the nav. If the original site at the hotel is closed, it would still count as a new visit.
On the east coast, when they expanded Newark DE, they did it at the same rest area but in a different area of the parking lot. Then they took away the old chargers. But it was still the same address.