Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bellevue, WA service center has a supercharger as well. I don't think those should be counted if you need to ask for permission! Especially if they are only 1 or 2 stalls.
Agreed—with Cleveland, I’d had a nice conversation last summer with encouragement to come charge but I couldn’t make closing. Person said she would have stuck around after hours if she hadn’t had a birthday to go to, so I kind of felt grandfathered in there:)

Adding Sacramento, CA Supercharger to my count, now up to 35. Good locale, lots of restaurants and other businesses nearby make this a pleasant addition to the list. However we were surprised that the Casa Ramos Mexican and BJ's restaurants were not included. There is also a large Barnes & Noble in the same area nearby (about 2 blocks away from the SC's)

Last edited:
@JSergeant
Here is Macy freaked out after a harrowing whiteout into Cadillac. Have altered course because of the lake effect snow skirting Lake Michigan. Lots of ice related accidents down to Grand Rapids. Happily beyond that in Lansing.

Attachments

• F30F1BF6-EC68-4328-A79A-C3DB9F7A7DB8.jpeg
    F30F1BF6-EC68-4328-A79A-C3DB9F7A7DB8.jpeg
    311.9 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: JSergeant
Noticed when I did the add that you HAD Grand Rapids already. Maybe you didn't recognize it with the snow o_O
Dang it! I thought Norfolk was my only folk up this trip:) Actually, checking things, it wasn’t on my list and I didn’t mean to record it.
You can add Chicago North Columbus or whatever we’re calling the urban charger and Rolling Meadows to make 461 for real.
Thanks for catching that.

I'll join in on this thread even though we don't have a Tesla of our own - yet. While we wait for our Model 3, we've rented a Model S P85 and a Model X 75D on Turo for a couple of road trips, so here it goes...

Connecticut: Darien, Manchester
Maryland: Aberdeen, Hagerstown, La Vale, National Harbor, North East
Massachusetts: Auburn
New Hampshire: Seabrook
New Jersey: Cranbury, East Brunswick
Ohio: Cambridge, Grove City
Washington: Arlington, Burlington, Monroe
West Virginia: Morgantown, Triadelphia

Total: 18

We took a trip up to New Hampshire in a Model S 100D for New Years. The eight unique Superchargers from this trip have been added above in red. I also alphabetized my list.

Happy new year, everyone!

Couldn’t sweet talk Cleveland Service into letting me charge there this time. Last time they said I could, but I couldn’t arrive by close of business. Now not deemed for public use. Guess I won’t get that one checked off ever.

Ahhhh, I wasn't aware this was a "legit" supercharger visit that could be made. I think mine has charged there for the only visit I made up there before Pittsburgh got its own Service Center but I didn't ask if they connected it to their supercharger or just an HPWC so I won't assume it was the supercharger.

I'd vote that any of the Service Center locations should be excluded as they are typically not available to the public 24x7 and only in rare cases do they even use it ... such as a Service visit several hundred miles away and not near a supercharger.

Ahhhh, I wasn't aware this was a "legit" supercharger visit that could be made. I think mine has charged there for the only visit I made up there before Pittsburgh got its own Service Center but I didn't ask if they connected it to their supercharger or just an HPWC so I won't assume it was the supercharger.

I'd vote that any of the Service Center locations should be excluded as they are typically not available to the public 24x7 and only in rare cases do they even use it ... such as a Service visit several hundred miles away and not near a supercharger.
Agreed, plus for it to count, you’d have to have been the plugger inner:) Although with concierges, we may need to make rare exceptions to that rule.