Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
First Supercharger: August 6, 2018

Latest New Supercharger: December 22, 2019

Saint-Laurent, QC ———————— Aug 6, 2018

Pointe claire, QC ————————— Aug 24, 2018

Laval, QC ———————————— Oct 13, 2018

Mont Tremblant, QC ——————— Mar 30, 2019

Brossard, QC —————————— Dec 15, 2018

Mascouche, QC ————————— Oct 21, 2018

Yamachiche, QC ————————— Jan 4, 2019

Saint-Leonard d’Aston, QC ———— Jan 2, 2019

Levis, QC ———————————— Jan 2, 2019

Baie-Saint-Paul, QC ——————— Jan 2, 2019

Magog, QC ——————————— Aug 18, 2019

Casselman, ON ————————— May 25, 2019

Cornwall, ON —————————— Jul 23, 2019

Kingston, ON —————————— Aug 8, 2018

Port hope, ON ————————— Aug 13, 2018

Pickering, ON ————————— Aug 8, 2018

Toronto - Bay St, ON —————— Aug 9, 2018

Burlington, ON ————————— Aug 11, 2018

Plattsburgh, NY ———————— Dec 26, 2018

Queensbury, NY ———————— Dec 26, 2018

Albany (Guilderland), NY ———— Dec 26, 2018

Kingston, NY —————————— Dec 30, 2018

Newburgh, NY ————————— May 9, 2019

West Nyack, NY ———————— Aug 9, 2019

Paramus, NJ —————————— Dec 27, 2018

Tarrytown, NY ————————— Dec 22, 2019

Burlington, VT ————————— Jun 12, 2019

Berlin, VT ——————————— Jun 12, 2019

Lincoln, NH —————————— Aug 2, 2019

Brewer, ME —————————— Jul 31, 2019

Freeport, ME ————————— Jul 30, 2019

Kennebunk - Northbound, ME — Aug 1, 2019

Seabrook, ME ————————— Aug 1, 2019

Hooksett - North, NH ————— Aug 2, 2019
Welcome!! 34 superchargers and 2 first visits!

• Love
Reactions: Big Earl and WesB
Fishkill
F250A1B7-73CC-4E9C-9153-A2BB0CE10CBE.jpeg

The trip to Washington is likely going to happen on Wednesday. Now to plan the route... i’ll probably high-tail it out there with minimal detours. The big question is weather.

Any advice from the western folks? Looks like some snow is in the forecast this week. Should I be concerned about that and divert south or will the roads be okay?

Last edited:
Saw multiple Tesla owners wearing gloves while interacting with Superchargers, thank goodness! I wore gloves and wiped them all with a disinfecting wipe today at:

Dover, DE
Grasonville, MD
Annapolis, MD
Washington DC - Wisconsin Ave (someone left a rubber glove atop each Supercharger)
Arlington, VA
Ashburn, VA
Leesburg, VA
Frederick, MD
Rockville, MD
Gaithersburg, MD
N. Bethesda, MD
Hanover, MD
Maple Shade, NJ

That's likely gonna be the last road trip for me until this whole Coronavirus thing blows over. NJ has an executive order to "Stay at home" and I want this whole pandemic thing over with pronto.

The trip to Washington is likely going to happen on Wednesday. Now to plan the route... i’ll probably high-tail it out there with minimal detours. The big question is weather.

Any advice from the western folks? Looks like some snow is in the forecast this week. Should I be concerned about that and divert south or will the roads be okay?

You just have to watch the weather forecasts and road conditions. There is no certainty that there will or will not be detours or closures. Wyoming closes I80 at times due to snow. Likely I25 as well. Interstate 40 is a probable good bet but getting through Arkansas to Okie City is still dicey. Furthermore, you can never predict that there won't be some nasty accident and be stuck in the middle of nowhere for hours on end while the police clear the highway as the snow falls gently on your car.

The belt-and-suspenders route would be I20 to I10 west to Southern California before heading north. If you choose that route, I would suggest taking US395 up through the Owens Valley on the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Range. It is a much prettier drive with the snow-capped mountain peaks to the west. You drive mostly through high desert into Nevada. You then have your choice of routes to take you back to Interstate 5 up to Washington state once you reach Carson City.

Our last storm in central California is due to blow out of here Wednesday morning. Just how fast and in what direction east/northeast I don't know.

And watch for black ice; I'm sure you have it in the east. But I guess that we have a lot more bridges and such that ice up more quickly once the sun goes down.

WY is in the 40s/50s for the bulk of the week. Passes are always unpredictable, though I-80 is relatively free of that, but it’s a horrible road for mundaneness and truck traffic, as well as wind. I find charting weather one of the more challenging parts of route planning. I’ll put a bunch of route SCs into my weather app and keep tabs on any snow and adjust accordingly, either by timing or route.

WY is in the 40s/50s for the bulk of the week. Passes are always unpredictable, though I-80 is relatively free of that, but it’s a horrible road for mundaneness and truck traffic, as well as wind. I find charting weather one of the more challenging parts of route planning. I’ll put a bunch of route SCs into my weather app and keep tabs on any snow and adjust accordingly, either by timing or route.

It looks like we can sneak through SD/WY between the snow storms. If we do this northern route, it would take us through Snoqualmie Pass in WA, which is expecting moderate snow later in the week, with a small lull on Saturday morning. I'll keep an eye on the weather tomorrow and see what things are doing. As of right now, it doesn't look like anything they'd close the pass for.

Doing the southern route is relatively weather-free, but adds a full day to the trip. It also involves staying in unfamiliar lodging for several nights. I haven't ruled it out in the event the weather turns significantly worse.

Thanks for the tips, guys. This is a big, last-minute adventure during unprecedented times. It's very helpful to bounce ideas off of you.

Reactions: YYZ-IAD
Gald you didn't get me when I was going fast.

AP0 has no jail. :)
Fishkill is prison central!
It looks like we can sneak through SD/WY between the snow storms. If we do this northern route, it would take us through Snoqualmie Pass in WA, which is expecting moderate snow later in the week, with a small lull on Saturday morning. I'll keep an eye on the weather tomorrow and see what things are doing. As of right now, it doesn't look like anything they'd close the pass for.

Doing the southern route is relatively weather-free, but adds a full day to the trip. It also involves staying in unfamiliar lodging for several nights. I haven't ruled it out in the event the weather turns significantly worse.

Thanks for the tips, guys. This is a big, last-minute adventure during unprecedented times. It's very helpful to bounce ideas off of you.
Safe travels @Big Earl

Reactions: Bighorn
I would suggest taking US395 up through the Owens Valley on the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Range. It is a much prettier drive with the snow-capped mountain peaks to the west. You drive mostly through high desert into Nevada. You then have your choice of routes to take you back to Interstate 5 up to Washington state once you reach Carson City.
My first time going that way I was coming back from my sister's in Taos, drove thru 12" of snow, alone on the road, from where I turned off 40 until Carson, barely made it, stopping every 15 minutes to remove the ice block that formed on the wipers. Got to Reno and tried to go west home to the bay area. But they closed the road and after sitting for hours they pulled us off and told us the only way out was east, we spent the night in a hotel. Then every day for the next 4 days we woke up, ate, and got on the road and waited for them to again pull us off. When we finally got thru the snow was 10' on each side of the highway, like driving the deathstar trench. Quite the New Years.

• Informative
Reactions: DavidB