Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all places, WY now has a 14 day quarantine for anyone crossing the border. You’ll still stick out at Walmart wearing a mask though.
I think the key is to not stop! Other than at superchargers of course. He's at Rawlins right now.

Also, I would try to avoid getting pulled over. I can't imagine ole Smokey is gonna like seeing CA plates in WY right about now.

• Funny
Reactions: BM3B
I think the key is to not stop! Other than at superchargers of course. He's at Rawlins right now.

Also, I would try to avoid getting pulled over. I can't imagine ole Smokey is gonna like seeing CA plates in WY right about now.

I will just tell the WHP that I know Bighorn.

Bedding down for the night here in Rawlins, WY. My sister has been safely handed over to her boyfriend, they are in a hotel and I am car camping. It's quite cozy actually, twin memory foam mattress and camp mode, already charged to 90%. This area is a bit sketchy so I will stay close to the hotel.

On a related note, in planning my route for tomorrow's ride home I realized that I missed recording one last year, added today to the spreadsheet:

July 3, 2019
Tooele, UT

Ok and I am off! I decided to cut south to Grand Junction, CO then on to Phoenix. I considered Tahoe but weather is bad there and in Salt Lake City.

270 miles for this leg will be my longest yet on a single charge. @Bighorn hasn’t done this leg yet, may be a good challenge for others, thanks for the tips and warnings Big. It’s hard with my P3-, a LR RWD with 18” Aeros in summer will be fine.

Attachments

• C73DE2D2-2B74-4D15-B0D1-1932B7712EBD.jpeg
    C73DE2D2-2B74-4D15-B0D1-1932B7712EBD.jpeg
    389.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 9539D679-4D95-4BFF-B58D-4561FDEA8C52.jpeg
    9539D679-4D95-4BFF-B58D-4561FDEA8C52.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • BB8B581F-9895-4F94-BA0D-18DF43A3188F.jpeg
    BB8B581F-9895-4F94-BA0D-18DF43A3188F.jpeg
    726.7 KB · Views: 50
Stumbled across this thread today and thought I’d enter the game, albeit very late. I’ve had my 3 for almost 18 months and have over 77k miles, so lots of supercharging. Following are the stations at which I have charged at least once:

Buford, GA
Macon, GA (Tom Hill Blvd)
Macon, GA (Downtown)
Tifton, GA
Augusta, GA (exit 199)
Augusta, GA (Belair Frontage Rd)
Athens, GA
Savannah, GA
Lake City, FL
Gainesville, FL
Ocala, FL
Turkey Lake, FL
Orlando, FL (N Alafaya Trail)
West Melbourne, FL
Greenville, SC
Columbia, SC
Santee, SC
Florence, SC
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wilmington, NC
Charlotte, NC (Toringdon Way)
Charlotte, NC (West Mallard Creek)
Hickory, NC
Asheville, NC
Mt Airy, NC
Lexington, VA
Salem, VA
Wytheville, VA
Knoxville, TN
Chattanooga, TN
Cookeville, TN
Manchester, TN
Nashville, TN (Brentwood)
Kuttawa, KY
Bowling Green, KY
London, KY
Lexington, KY

@swaltner I could reasonably give month & year for each, getting it to the day would be a SWAG at best. So do you guys report every time you use a SC (even those you have already used), or only every time you use one for the first time?

They prefer it if we post our visits reasonably contemporaneously with the dates. In other words, don't save up six months of travels and then drop 65 new Superchargers into the mix! :)

If you scroll back several pages, you can see how most of us do it.

There are also games within the game such as how many "first" visits one attains and how many states one clears.

• Informative
Reactions: Shesmyne2"
@swaltner I could reasonably give month & year for each, getting it to the day would be a SWAG at best. So do you guys report every time you use a SC (even those you have already used), or only every time you use one for the first time?
Just first visit. We track it in a spreadsheet (link in first post).

As @cpa says, people post their visits when they visit a supercharger, while on a trip, or when they return from their trip. First list (like yours) often goes back a bit, which is fine. Month/yr is fine, if that is the closest you have - we'll enter them as the last day of the month.

Have you looked in your supercharing history in the car? It may have a record of the actual date you visited the supercharger.

Last edited:
I didn't get as far as I wanted today, my route south was slow due to high winds and needing to range charge. Also I had to L2 charge in Rifle, wish I could have gotten a t-shirt.

New ones for me today, added to the spreadsheet

April 5, 2020
Grand Junction, CO
Moab, UT
Blanding, UT
Holbrook, AZ

Catch some winks in Flagstaff then power through Phoenix then back home. G'night all

I didn't get as far as I wanted today, my route south was slow due to high winds and needing to range charge. Also I had to L2 charge in Rifle, wish I could have gotten a t-shirt.

New ones for me today, added to the spreadsheet

April 5, 2020
Grand Junction, CO
Moab, UT
Blanding, UT
Holbrook, AZ

Catch some winks in Flagstaff then power through Phoenix then back home. G'night all
I saw you near Blanding and Holbrook when I checked in on Glympse tonight. Jealous of that interesting route!

FWIW, I agree with your decision to avoid that winter storm in the Sierras. No need to take any chances there.

Holbrook->Flagstaff->PHX is kind of a strange route back to the Bay Area. I'm assuming you're going that way to catch more superchargers?

I saw you near Blanding and Holbrook when I checked in on Glympse tonight. Jealous of that interesting route!

FWIW, I agree with your decision to avoid that winter storm in the Sierras. No need to take any chances there.

Holbrook->Flagstaff->PHX is kind of a strange route back to the Bay Area. I'm assuming you're going that way to catch more superchargers?
He’s headed to Pasadena on a pretty tight schedule. I’ve been trying to help him avoid the Flatbed of Shame:)