Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize again for not editing the table myself. Here is my latest from a couple of cross country trips. Brings me to 222 total. I added 42 new ones. Anyone thinking of driving to Key West should do it. Great drive. Now that I am over 200, this might be my last entry. It was fun when the navigation kept track but I'm finding making sure there are no duplicates and tracking it myself is kind of a burden that distracts from my trip enjoyment. Happy road tripping everyone.
#10 to 200. Sad you might be done updating but it's quite the achievement. Update made and Congrats!

Adding 10 to my list (2 different trips) and moving up 5 spots! :)

107 Groveland
108 Mammoth
109 Gustine
110 Kettleman City
111 Bakersfield
112 Yermo
113 Twentynine Palms
114 Riverside
115 Buena Park
116 Burbank - 3rd street

I really like the Kettleman City with the lounge. Just pick up some food before and eat it there. There is outdoor space, a coffee bar and you can just relax.

Reactions: David99 and Bighorn
@Bighorn, @PLUS EV, @NKYTA

I have brought the spreadsheet and Google Map up to date again as of today (3/10/2018)

Number of open Superchargers not visited for each of us:

Bighorn 67
PLUS EV 99
JSergeant 125
NKYTA 219

The previous links should update automatically. Let me know if you need me to post them again.

Thanks--worked for me! Going for a couple stragglers this week.

I have brought the spreadsheet and Google Map up to date again as of today (3/10/2018)

Bighorn 67
PLUS EV 99
JSergeant 125
NKYTA 219

The previous links should update automatically. Let me know if you need me to post them again.

Can you direct me to a guide how to set up my own map like this? It's an awesome way to keep track of my own stats and visited chargers.

Can you direct me to a guide how to set up my own map like this? It's an awesome way to keep track of my own stats and visited chargers.
Google Maps does all the plotting work.
The secret is to copy the raw data from supercharge.info first. They already have the data labeled as open, construction or permit. All you have to do is parse the open data into what you've visited versus haven't and assign different markers to them.
That and having a working knowledge of Excel to help with the export from supercharge and parsing before importing back into Maps.

Reactions: David99

Bighorn 67
PLUS EV 99
JSergeant 125
NKYTA 219

I'm going to 'cheat' and save myself a bit of updating work. Any Superchargers that are on the 'Construction' layer which come live I will just update to 'Open' on the 'Construction' layer. I have done that this evening for Woodbridge, NJ. So if you are looking for all Superchargers which are open and you haven't visited, make sure to check there too. I'll update them properly when I have other updates to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: PLUS EV
I'm pleased to catch up on my submissions -- since today marks my 100th unique supercharger. Bill, if you'd Be So Kind as to add these to my list:

Evanston WY, Las Vegas South, Burbank Town Center CA, Oxnard CA, Buellton CA, Atascadero CA, Petaluma CA, Rocklin CA, Truckee (Brockway) CA, Reno NV, Lovelock NV, Winnemucka NV, Elko NV, Wendover UT, Tooele UT, Scottsdale AZ, Poncha Springs CO, Trinidad CO, Las Vegas NM, Santa Rosa NM, Sweetwater TX, Cisco TX, Houston-North TX

By the time I get home in 10 days, I'll have several more.

I got my car December 2016.

Thank you!

I'm pleased to catch up on my submissions -- since today marks my 100th unique supercharger. Bill, if you'd Be So Kind as to add these to my list:

By the time I get home in 10 days, I'll have several more.
Welcome! You are #35. Lots of activity at 100.
Looks like you're in the TX region so if you cross paths with @Darren S on his travels then wave.