Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems odd to have a "high point" that is substantially lower than my house! Mighty impressive wind speed though; I wonder, how does a wind gauge hold up to that speed?

The high point in Alaska figures to be a considerable challenge...

You could also do low points, Death Valley in California, say. The low point my my state is 3317 feet (1011 meters); I'll leave you to find it.
I was actually considering going for the low points! lol At least, I'm fairly confident I am capable of reaching all 50. I was about to research if anyone else has been doing the low points, but I'm sure there's someone. And yeah I figured CO had the highest low point, although WY would probably be in the running as well.

Two for me today...
Bethel, ME
Rutland, VT (first)

The Bethel stop was the destination of a group Tesla ride I participated in today up through some beautiful roads on Maine. Relatively small group - two X’s, one 3, and two Y’s! We arrived at Bethe and another Y was already there charging (full house). I must have seen six other Y’s in my travels today - they’re everywhere.
F49F9B36-207F-468E-BE04-35D1F0ABB132.jpeg
2C92D7B1-8E46-4EAF-9C7B-E255A3DF65F9.jpeg
17E280D9-006F-48CB-A039-9E5E66C25F5C.jpeg

The sun was setting as I left Skowhegan so I didn't have GREAT light to check on the leaves. Also, I'm colorblind lol. I didn't notice them changing, but that doesn't mean much in this case. The supercharger at Jackman was... ??? I'll post a pic over in that thread.

I saw a moose (adult female) near Long Pond right after I left Jackman. She was in the other lane and as I slowed down and rolled down the window to take a look, she seemed to get aggressive toward the car. That's the first time I've been a little scared of an animal while inside a 4500 lb hunk of metal. Those things are huge!! So I actually sped up a little and it started running along side of me in the other lane. Then I pulled a U-turn to take another look and it did the same thing again in the other direction. Very strange behavior. Unfortunately, I don't have my dash cam set up properly (need a new USB drive), otherwise that might have been some cool footage even though it was dark. Anyways, that was my first time seeing a moose in New England or Eastern Canada so I was excited about that. I previously had seen a ton of them on the Alaska Highway and I had a near miss with one at 90mph on Autopilot on I-90 in Montana between Butte and Missoula.
The only moose I’ve ever seen in my travels was on the road up to Jackman. It was late at night and snowing. I think my hear stopped for a bit when I saw it half in the road as I sped by...

Reactions: PLUS EV
I just hit #6 for me: Jerimoth Hill, Rhode Island. Brutal hike!
When I hit that place a few years ago, the piano teacher living there came out and told me I was trespassing, but the site seems well visited. Luckily he stopped me on the way out. Hoosier Hill is a hoot! Relatively close to I-70 a told my wife that it’s a quick stop. She was shocked that s guy from Arizona was also there. And Iowa’s HP is a short drive from Worthington MN of if I-90.

The only moose I’ve ever seen in my travels was on the road up to Jackman. It was late at night and snowing. I think my hear stopped for a bit when I saw it half in the road as I sped by...
Sent you a PM. I’m headed to Mount Greylock right now if you want to meet up around 7:30. Or just hang out in Rutland until 10pm and I’ll be there!

I was actually considering going for the low points! lol At least, I'm fairly confident I am capable of reaching all 50. I was about to research if anyone else has been doing the low points, but I'm sure there's someone. And yeah I figured CO had the highest low point, although WY would probably be in the running as well.
The problem with low points is that coastal states, California excepted, likely have the same low point: sea level!

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
When I hit that place a few years ago, the piano teacher living there came out and told me I was trespassing, but the site seems well visited. Luckily he stopped me on the way out.
That old codger finally passed away. How dare he infringe on our highpointing!

"For many years, hikers could not access the hill, because the only path to the summit crossed the driveway of a private property owner, Henry Richardson (aka "the madman of Jerimoth Hill"), who prohibited entry.[5] Richardson posted "no trespassing" signs and installed a security system that alerted him whenever people entered his property. Richardson's belligerence toward hikers made him something of a legend in the community."

I don't mind high-pointing if I can DRIVE there (List of mountain passes in California - Wikipedia)

IMG_4368.jpeg

My favorite Tesla road, it connects our cabin to Carson City

Looking at California's 14,494 ft. Mt. Whitney, for example, I think there may be a LOT of hiking to actually count as reaching the high point. I don't think there is a road on that map:

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 6.28.30 AM.png

Now if we are doing Highest Supercharger than I have already done that w/o even knowing which one it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darren S