Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Describing how pairing at Superchargers works in Custer??
Of course. This is what we called the "Sermon of the buffet line", where we were taught The Parable of Sharing - that, if we could only find it in our hearts to share our power with another, we will find out that the other ... gets shafted, and should learn to keep social distancing for more reasons than just the one. And we had another telling of the story of the coming of the great Elon, and how the people of Custer opened their arms to him, even though they knew him not:

You should feel free to post copies of this picture at any superchargers you visit. Similar to the way you see a picture of the King of Thailand on the wall of any Thai restaurant you visit.

Today I visited Elk Grove CA, Manteca - Spreckels Ave CA, and Modesto - Sisk Rd CA.
I have updated the spreadsheet.
The MCU is acting up; lost the blue line when navigating, lost the Energy graph; cannot navigate to an address more than 50 or so miles. We had a replacment MCU installed in January (under Extended Warranty). 2016 Model X, about 85K miles. Driving from Roseville CA to Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, then back to Colorado over next week. Hope to make it.

Hi all, been reading this thread for a few weeks. Love the camaraderie. Reminds me of the early geocaching days.

Took my first supercharging trip to do some "autopilot training". Kind of a big deal for me ... haven't been able to drive long distances on highways for 16 years because of sporadic panic attacks. Autopilot is a game changer.

Anyway, I've got two now ...

Allentown PA
Bensalem PA

Of course. This is what we called the "Sermon of the buffet line", where we were taught The Parable of Sharing - that, if we could only find it in our hearts to share our power with another, we will find out that the other ... gets shafted, and should learn to keep social distancing for more reasons than just the one. And we had another telling of the story of the coming of the great Elon, and how the people of Custer opened their arms to him, even though they knew him not:

You should feel free to post copies of this picture at any superchargers you visit. Similar to the way you see a picture of the King of Thailand on the wall of any Thai restaurant you visit.
Thanks for sharing this - I didn't realize this was recorded. This sermon was one of the highlights of Custer for me, and I look forward to the day when the gathering continues.

In addition to those areas listed in post #9735 and #10253, I have added the following on the way home to SoCal:

9/2/2020 Madison: E Washington 87
9/2/2020 Wausau 88
9/3/2020 Duluth 89
9/5/2020 Eau Claire 90
9/5/2020 Mauston 91
9/7/2020 Dubuque 92
9/7/2020 Coralville 93
9/7/2020 W. Des Moines 94
9/7/2020 Council Bluffs 95
9/7/2020 Lincoln 96
9/8/2020 Gothenburg 97
9/8/2020 Ogallala 98
9/8/2020 Brush 99
9/8/2020 Boulder 100
9/10/2020 Idaho Springs v3 101
9/11/2020 Moab 102
9/14/2020 Yermo 103

Once I got to Colorado, all but two of the remaining chargers were duplicates.

I'm now in the Century Club. Do I get a map?
@Tony8489 now has a map.

This is a good opportunity to repost a few pointers about using your map.

I can adjust the default size and location of your map as desired. I can adjust the dot size as desired. We use a standard color scheme for the dots so a dot color on one map means the same thing as a dot color on another map. The standard default is to show locations you've yet to visit and locations under construction. We don't show Mexico by default as we've collectively agreed it is too dangerous to encourage people to travel into Mexico. Those who have gone in their Tesla report a harrowing experience. I can change any of these defaults as you desire.

The filters on the right allow you to turn layers on and off as you like. We can add other filters if you like. The "Highlight Status" field at the top right allows you to click in and highlight the dots by the various entries directly below. This works particularly well when turning on the years and turning everything else off. (e.g. visits in 2015, 2016, etc)

Your map's default default mode should be to pan and zoom. To change this, mouse over the map (or tap on your phone) and a menu bar will appear. Look for the right-facing arrow and tap/mouse over it. There are several options on that sub-menu that allow you to select dots, which hides the others. When you select them, you can export them. To unselect click or tap on the map.

Clicking on your bar in the Leaderboard maps will take you directly to your map. This is the simplest way to get the permalink for your map so you can bookmark it. Barring that, the URL structure for individual maps is as follows: public.tableau.com/profile/don.burke#!/vizhome/MostSuperchargersVisited/<TMC username>

If there are any other tips and tricks you've encountered or use regularly, please reply with them and I'll collect them fo share to others when they get a map.

Hi all, been reading this thread for a few weeks. Love the camaraderie. Reminds me of the early geocaching days.

Took my first supercharging trip to do some "autopilot training". Kind of a big deal for me ... haven't been able to drive long distances on highways for 16 years because of sporadic panic attacks. Autopilot is a game changer.

Anyway, I've got two now ...

Allentown PA
Bensalem PA
Welcome to the game!

upload_2020-9-20_12-35-26.png

Today I visited Elk Grove CA, Manteca - Spreckels Ave CA, and Modesto - Sisk Rd CA.
I have updated the spreadsheet.
The MCU is acting up; lost the blue line when navigating, lost the Energy graph; cannot navigate to an address more than 50 or so miles. We had a replacment MCU installed in January (under Extended Warranty). 2016 Model X, about 85K miles. Driving from Roseville CA to Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, then back to Colorado over next week. Hope to make it.
Today visited Tahoe City CA, Incline Village NV, Stateline NV. I have updated the spreadsheet. I rebooted at the Rocklin Supercharger (and Service Center) to see if would help the navigation display. (I did the reboot at the service center in case MCU completely failed). No change. Then after driving about 20 miles toward Lake Tahoe the blue line appeared (and I could get the Energy graph). After parking for a couple hours the navigation blue line and energy usage does not display; the radio took about 5 minutes to start working.

Reactions: bmah
Decided it was safe enough to take a drive with an overnight stay in Cape May, NJ. We experienced no problems with people not being aware/considerate about wearing masks and/or maintaining distances.

Please add the following to my list:

September 20, 2020:

White Marsh, MD
Deptford, NJ
Maple Shade, NJ
Bensalem, PA
Basking Ridge, NJ
Rockaway, NJ
Boonton, NJ
Parsippany, NJ
Springfield, NJ
Elizabeth, NJ
Staten Island, NY
Freehold, NJ
South Toms River, NJ

September 21, 2020

Ocean City, MD
Easton, MD

This brings my total to 302 !!! The big 300! I'll stand by my mailbox awaiting the official 300 belt buckle !! :D
:D:D:D:D

Decided it was safe enough to take a drive with an overnight stay in Cape May, NJ. We experienced no problems with people not being aware/considerate about wearing masks and/or maintaining distances.

Please add the following to my list:

September 20, 2020:

White Marsh, MD
Deptford, NJ
Maple Shade, NJ
Bensalem, PA
Basking Ridge, NJ
Rockaway, NJ
Boonton, NJ
Parsippany, NJ
Springfield, NJ
Elizabeth, NJ
Staten Island, NY
Freehold, NJ
South Toms River, NJ

September 21, 2020

Ocean City, MD
Easton, MD

This brings my total to 302 !!! The big 300! I'll stand by my mailbox awaiting the official 300 belt buckle !! :D
:D:D:D:D

Congrats on 300! :cool:

Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
Yesterday visited Gardnerville NV, Hawthorne NV, Tonopah NV, Beatty NV. I have updated the spreadsheet. Leaving Las Vegas this morning on way to Phoenix. MCU still in the process of failing. The blue line for route navigation on the main display does not work, but the blue line in the driver display does work. Can only enter a destination that is about 50 miles away; the Trip energy usage graph does not work.

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
@neverdone Have you scrubbed what you can? Navigation destinations, suspension auto-raising locations?

It sucks road tripping with a bum MCU, I have first hand experience. :eek:

@neverdone, yeah, as @NKYTA mentioned it is no fun when the MCU or Nav goes out when you need it. An "interesting" experience that I had was on my only trip to Mexico in the car and trying to navigate around Monterrey. The Nav was fine until it tried to zoom in for the approaching turn and then it couldn't re-draw that map display quick enough to show me the turn that was needed. It took maybe 3-5 minutes to refresh the map but of course I needed it in about 30-45 seconds.

I ended up missing the turn toward Saltillo as well as the parallel road out and around Monterrey and got to enjoy some of the outskirts of Monterrey before turning around and trying to navigate based on the blue line only since Road numbers on the Nav were non-existent in that particular area and the Street Signs didn't have anything close to the Nav screen as far as names.

upload_2020-9-22_10-28-49.png

upload_2020-9-22_10-29-3.png

upload_2020-9-22_10-29-11.png

Outskirts of Monterrey, as romantic as it sounds, are not for the faint of heart:)

@neverdone I think most of us have dealt with the vagaries of the MCU, so can empathize with your plight. Clearing cache never seemed to effect any benefit. Don’t allow a service center to reset the computer and purge all of your favorite destinations and trip meters in the process. That smarts. I would try to cancel out the NAV destination on approach if I knew where I was before the map zoom in and inevitable crash/reboot occurred. Reboot or download new firmware at your own risk. Those tend to incite the death knell.

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: BM3B and Darren S
I had a positive experience this month with my MCU. I had been running 2018 firmware since new firmware would not load. The old firmware was just fine, so I didn't care. Then new superchargers stopped showing up on my nav - that was pretty annoying. Then nav stopped working, so I broke down and brought it in.

They messed around with it for a week, and got it working. No hardware change - just software. Original eMMC chip still working after 7 years.

• Love
Reactions: Tdreamer