Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer. The tangerines and navels are perfect for snacking during a touch-and-go.

It'll have to be when Clovis and Fresno - River Park open in the first and second quarters of this year after we've rolled up our sleeves and regained a semblance of usual social behavior.

One of the few things I miss about living in Fresno was amazing produce. There was this little roadside fruit stand (which grew considerably over the years) near the site of the future Clovis Supercharger that we used to go to almost every week when I was a kid. And my parents grew lots of Chinese vegetables in the backyard, they could throw almost anything in the ground and it'd grow. Good stuff.

Still haven't gotten the second Fresno Supercharger or Traver. Hopefully a trip later this year if things work out.

Bruce.

Just went to PA and back, with a trailer on the way back. That was painful.

All in 9 days from Jan 4-12

Amarillo TX
Catoosa OK
Joplin MO
Springfield
Rolla
St Charles Beale St
Terre Haute IN
Zionsville IN
Indy, Capital Ave
Richmond IN
Columbus OH
Cambridge OH
Washington PA
Carlisle PA
Hagerstown (both)
Martinsburg
Strasburg
Mt Jackson
Staunton VA
Salem
Wytheville
Bristol TN
Ashville
Greenville SC
Buford
Peachtree GA
Alpharetta
Lindale TX
Arlington
Cisco
Sweetwater
Midland
Pecos

Thx!

Bummer. The tangerines and navels are perfect for snacking during a touch-and-go.

It'll have to be when Clovis and Fresno - River Park open in the first and second quarters of this year after we've rolled up our sleeves and regained a semblance of usual social behavior.

Until then, amigo.
I was coveting all the oranges. Wanted to snap a pic of the Halos plant for my daughter. Son in law is from Clovis, but his parents just moved to the family farm in Winters.

Happy to report that my previously throttled S100D is now getting much higher charge speeds. First pic is the v2 in Ballard(Seattle), WA. 2nd pic is the v3 in Tumwater, WA. 22% is apparently where it peaks. Taper starts immediately thereafter though. In fact it drops below my previous max of 108kW at around 35%, which I think is earlier than my taper used to start (I think it was somewhere in the 40-45% range). So this probably isn't that big a help overall, but it sure is nice to see the bigger numbers :)
2B6C2E4C-CC89-47EC-85C7-60F89CE5B4D6.jpeg
566F3EED-6658-4CA0-8FAF-DB8EA534AFA3.jpeg

I was just looking at my Tesla Account Page and imported my History into a spreadsheet and discovered that of the 376 times I have Supercharged 277 are Superchargers I have documented visiting here. The MOST I have spent to charge was $19.80, the average is $3.61, and the total I have spent after 68,171 miles is $1,355.94 (50 miles per dollar, up from the ~8 on my last car)

I have charged at home, but almost exclusively on spare solar, like I did today. Only got 3% more range, but I will probably not use all that going to the dog park in a few minutes. I have paid off the solar install I did with electric bills I didn't have to pay the last year and a half. I have also used the Volta station near me, a lot, before it got overrun by Teslas, sheesh. Then I charged overnight at the movie theater's parking garage for a while. Now I charge at free CHAdeMO that I have gotten good at finding. I previously mentioned getting to San Diego and most of the way back before having to pay to charge on my last LA Supercharger Hunt.

Just had to pat myself on the back, sure I could have gotten Free Supercharging for Life, but... Yeah, I probably should have gotten a Model S instead.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
I have charged at home, but almost exclusively on spare solar, like I did today. Only got 3% more range, but I will probably not use all that going to the dog park in a few minutes. I have paid off the solar install I did with electric bills I didn't have to pay the last year and a half. I have also used the Volta station near me, a lot, before it got overrun by Teslas, sheesh. Then I charged overnight at the movie theater's parking garage for a while. Now I charge at free CHAdeMO that I have gotten good at finding. I previously mentioned getting to San Diego and most of the way back before having to pay to charge on my last LA Supercharger Hunt.

A tip of the hat for your charging prowess, Randy. Now, if I could pique your competitive nature: :)

I drove from home here in the Central Valley northeast to Lake City in Modoc County via 99, 80, 89, 49, 395 and 299. I returned home a couple days later via County Road 1 into Nevada through Gerlach, Fernley, Carson City, and Minden before crossing the Sierra and returning home.

All my charging was L2. Boreal was only 30A or so for a boost to reach Susanville. Turlock, Susanville, Alturas, Lake City, and Minden were all either 72A or 80A chargers (my S has dual chargers). My overnight charge near Auburn was a 14-50 plug. All charging was gratis.

Granted, this is not the technique for grabbing as many Superchargers as possible in as short a time as possible. But it was fun (for me, anyway) to be able to take the road less traveled while not relying upon L3 charging, just to be able to slay that beast.

That's a LOT of free high-powered L2 charging

It sure takes less miles to accomplish that drive, I picked Madera as the starting point and got 953 miles in PlugShare where it routed you via Level 2 chargers and 1543 miles in A Better Route Planner where it sent you via Superchargers. Mostly that's just it trying to get to an out of the way Supercharger from the places you actually stopped. It's only 1075 miles, 15hrs 43mins going to Lake City and back w/o the extra stops, 43 minutes less driving, but if you don't have free Supercharging...

Not sure there was actually charge stations for the trip back in PlugShare so you did a good job making it that route.

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 12.43.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 12.44.52 PM.png

Last edited: