Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent updates to the spreadsheet.

HandleSuperchargerDate
BighornWhite Hills, AZ1/11/2021
BighornCupertino - Stevens Creek Blvd, CA1/12/2021
BighornEmeryville - Shellmound St, CA1/12/2021
BighornFirebaugh, CA1/12/2021
BighornFremont - Pacific Commons, CA1/12/2021
BighornFresno - North Riverside Drive, CA1/12/2021
BighornGilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA1/12/2021
BighornGranada Hills, CA1/12/2021
BighornGreenbrae, CA1/12/2021
BighornGreenfield, CA1/12/2021
BighornHesperia, CA1/11/2021
BighornIrvine - Main St, CA1/11/2021
BighornIrvine - Walnut Ave, CA1/11/2021
BighornJackson, CA1/12/2021
BighornLincoln - Groveland Lane, CA1/13/2021
BighornMalibu, CA1/12/2021
BighornOakland - 2nd St, CA1/12/2021
BighornPalmdale, CA1/12/2021
BighornPlaya Vista - West Jefferson Blvd, CA1/12/2021
BighornRowland Heights, CA1/11/2021
BighornSan Clemente - Av. Vista Hermosa, CA1/11/2021
BighornSan Diego - Balboa Mesa, CA1/12/2021
BighornSan Jose - Holger Way, CA1/12/2021
BighornSan Mateo - Hillsdale Boulevard, CA1/12/2021
BighornSanta Ana - E 5th St, CA1/11/2021
BighornStockton, CA1/12/2021
BighornTraver, CA1/12/2021
BighornWoodland, CA1/13/2021
BighornMontrose, CO1/11/2021
BighornLas Vegas - Grand Central Parkway, NV1/11/2021
BighornWells, NV1/13/2021
BighornCedar City, UT1/11/2021
BighornSalt Lake City - S 300 W, UT1/13/2021
BighornSt. George - Convention Center Drive, UT1/11/2021
Big EarlWashington - Market St NE, DC1/17/2021
Big EarlFalls Church, VA1/17/2021
Big EarlTappahannock, VA1/14/2021
NKYTAConcord - Diamond Blvd, CA1/16/2021
NKYTAJackson, CA1/18/2021
NKYTASacramento - Freeport Blvd, CA1/18/2021
NKYTASan Mateo - Hillsdale Boulevard, CA1/18/2021
NKYTAWoodland, CA1/18/2021
SasmaniaAlpharetta, GA1/9/2021
SasmaniaBuford, GA1/9/2021
SasmaniaPeachtree Corners, GA1/9/2021
SasmaniaIndianapolis - Capitol Avenue, IN1/5/2021
SasmaniaRichmond, IN1/5/2021
SasmaniaTerre Haute, IN1/5/2021
SasmaniaZionsville, IN1/5/2021
SasmaniaHagerstown - Venture Dr, MD1/7/2021
SasmaniaJoplin, MO1/4/2021
SasmaniaRolla, MO1/4/2021
SasmaniaSpringfield, MO1/4/2021
SasmaniaSt. Charles - Beale St, MO1/4/2021
SasmaniaAsheville, NC1/9/2021
SasmaniaGreensboro, NC1/9/2021
SasmaniaCambridge, OH1/6/2021
SasmaniaColumbus, OH1/6/2021
SasmaniaCatoosa, OK1/4/2021
SasmaniaCarlisle, PA1/7/2021
SasmaniaWashington, PA1/7/2021
SasmaniaBristol, TN1/8/2021
SasmaniaAmarillo, TX1/4/2021
SasmaniaArlington, TX1/10/2021
SasmaniaCisco, TX1/11/2021
SasmaniaLindale, TX1/10/2021
SasmaniaMidland, TX1/12/2021
SasmaniaPecos, TX1/12/2021
SasmaniaSweetwater, TX1/11/2021
SasmaniaMt. Jackson, VA1/7/2021
SasmaniaSalem, VA1/7/2021
SasmaniaStaunton, VA1/7/2021
SasmaniaStrasburg, VA1/7/2021
SasmaniaWytheville, VA1/7/2021
SasmaniaMartinsburg, WV1/7/2021
Only TronsNewport News, VA1/20/2021
Only TronsPetersburg - Wagner Rd, VA1/20/2021
Only TronsTappahannock, VA1/20/2021
Only TronsWilliamsburg, VA1/20/2021
Randy SpencerConcord - Diamond Blvd, CA1/16/2021
Randy SpencerDavis, CA1/20/2021
TreborThickwebHillsboro, OR1/13/2021
TreborThickwebVancouver - NE Vancouver Mall Dr, WA1/13/2021
BM3BMinnetonka, MN1/13/2021
BM3BRobbinsdale, MN1/12/2021
Shesmyne2"Concord - Diamond Blvd, CA1/18/2021
Shesmyne2"Oakland - 2nd St, CA1/18/2021
Shesmyne2"Roseville - Galleria Boulevard, CA1/18/2021
OwnerCupertino - Stevens Creek Blvd, CA1/16/2021
YYZ-IADPetersburg - Wagner Rd, VA1/12/2021
YYZ-IADSouth Hill, VA1/12/2021
YYZ-IADWilliamsburg, VA1/12/2021
Polly WogLas Vegas - Grand Central Parkway, NV1/18/2021
Polly WogReno - N Sierra St, NV1/20/2021
Polly WogReno, NV1/20/2021
bmahConcord - Diamond Blvd, CA1/16/2021

Something not feeding to Tableau? I am pretty sure I have visited 90%+ of these sites

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.27.06 AM.png

Tableau Public

Just checked the spreadsheet and it appears to be correct

Sorry about the Tableau time travel. I don't know why things went sideways again. I pushed an update last night and everything looked okay but @Big Earl let me know this morning that it was hosed again. I updated to the latest version tonight and pushed another update.

My hypothesis is that the daily auto-pull is failing to get all of the data. Ping me when/if you see it messed up. I believe I've turned off the daily auto-update and will try to push manual updates every few days to see if that keeps things operational.

On a related note, any update on how that app is coming along @Teefal?

• Helpful
Reactions: Big Earl
Hit the road Thursday evening for an 18 hour road trip from the Boston area to Wintergreen Resort in Virginia. Picked these up along the way (logged at each stop along the way in the spreadsheet - seems pretty stable these days on the iPhone). Names from ABRT - may not 100% match Tesla's supercharger names, but all new for me:

Hartford CT - Liebert Rd
Elizabeth NJ
Staten Island, NY
Freehold, NJ
Clarksburg, NJ
Bensalem, PA
Maple Shade, NJ
Deptford, NJ
Claymont, DE
Glen Mills, PA
White Marsh, MD
Baltimore, MD - Boston Street
Rockville, MD
North Bethesda, MD
Falls Church, VA
Vienna, VA
Reston, VA
Chantilly, VA
Ashburn, VA
Madison, VA

As noted in a previous post, Tableau doesn't seem to reflect these additions, but I'm sure they'll update in time.

I skipped a couple in DC I haven't been to yet - didn't want to deal with any lingering road closures there (not sure if they've reopened or not)

I'll be returning home early next week - I expect to pick up at four new locations on that run if I don't stray from my pre-planned route.

Only stops were to charge and an occasional bio break at a collocated WaWa. Washed or disinfected hands after touching anything anything each time. Biggest hassle will be dealing with Mass covid quarantine rules upon returning home, but since I don't go out much, that shouldn't be a problem.

Hit the road Thursday evening for an 18 hour road trip from the Boston area to Wintergreen Resort in Virginia. Picked these up along the way (logged at each stop along the way in the spreadsheet - seems pretty stable these days on the iPhone). Names from ABRT - may not 100% match Tesla's supercharger names, but all new for me:

Hartford CT - Liebert Rd
Elizabeth NJ
Staten Island, NY
Freehold, NJ
Clarksburg, NJ
Bensalem, PA
Maple Shade, NJ
Deptford, NJ
Claymont, DE
Glen Mills, PA
White Marsh, MD
Baltimore, MD - Boston Street
Rockville, MD
North Bethesda, MD
Falls Church, VA
Vienna, VA
Reston, VA
Chantilly, VA
Ashburn, VA
Madison, VA

As noted in a previous post, Tableau doesn't seem to reflect these additions, but I'm sure they'll update in time.

I skipped a couple in DC I haven't been to yet - didn't want to deal with any lingering road closures there (not sure if they've reopened or not)

I'll be returning home early next week - I expect to pick up at four new locations on that run if I don't stray from my pre-planned route.

Only stops were to charge and an occasional bio break at a collocated WaWa. Washed or disinfected hands after touching anything anything each time. Biggest hassle will be dealing with Mass covid quarantine rules upon returning home, but since I don't go out much, that shouldn't be a problem.

Hope you had a nice trip!

Update on DC: the road closures didn’t affect supercharger access. Regardless, everything is open again.

Let me know if you’re coming back through and I’ll try to meet you for a quick hello.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Sorry about the Tableau time travel. I don't know why things went sideways again. I pushed an update last night and everything looked okay but @Big Earl let me know this morning that it was hosed again. I updated to the latest version tonight and pushed another update.

My hypothesis is that the daily auto-pull is failing to get all of the data. Ping me when/if you see it messed up. I believe I've turned off the daily auto-update and will try to push manual updates every few days to see if that keeps things operational.

On a related note, any update on how that app is coming along @Teefal?
It's hosed again and I can't even get it to update properly on my local version of Tableau. That seems to implicate Tableau itself. Maybe a recent upgrade is breaking a calculation or something like that, but I do not have time at the moment to dive deep into an investigation of the problem. I'll get back to this as soon as I can and can hopefully find the root cause. If anyone out there knows anything about Big Query, please let me know. That might be a more sustainable path going forward.

Can folks check your visited map and see if that looks correct?

Sorry that I can't get this fixed in the short term.

I teach transportation planning at Univ at Buffalo. I gave a student a special project to find minimum distance routing to hit all the superchargers in NY,NJ,PA,DE,VA. (An attempt to do all of N. Am. blew up on the pad). In academia, this sets up as the so-called Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP).

See map output below. Simplification for now was to use straight line distance rather than actual highway network -- that is for another day. Looks like the ferry from Lewes DE to Cape May NJ is useful for this routing.

TSP.png

It's hosed again and I can't even get it to update properly on my local version of Tableau. That seems to implicate Tableau itself. Maybe a recent upgrade is breaking a calculation or something like that, but I do not have time at the moment to dive deep into an investigation of the problem. I'll get back to this as soon as I can and can hopefully find the root cause. If anyone out there knows anything about Big Query, please let me know. That might be a more sustainable path going forward.

Can folks check your visited map and see if that looks correct?

Sorry that I can't get this fixed in the short term.

There was a recent update to online.tableau.com, which I expect is hosted similar to public.tableau.com, so that could be it. I can reach out to my data science team and see if they noticed any weirdness.

I teach transportation planning at Univ at Buffalo. I gave a student a special project to find minimum distance routing to hit all the superchargers in NY,NJ,PA,DE,VA. (An attempt to do all of N. Am. blew up on the pad). In academia, this sets up as the so-called Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP).

See map output below. Simplification for now was to use straight line distance rather than actual highway network -- that is for another day. Looks like the ferry from Lewes DE to Cape May NJ is useful for this routing.

View attachment 630052
That's a fun project!

I'm mulling over a similar problem in collecting Supercharger Stations in Texas, which I have yet to visit. Way, way more spread out than the Supercharger-dense Northeast, however. No way to do it without some backtracking, from what I can see, given the range limitations of my car.

Tableau Online Maintenance - United States - West (10AY)
Thu, 21-Jan 08:43 PM UTC: The Tableau Online - United States - West (10AY) environment will undergo a scheduled maintenance on Friday, February 5, 2021 at UTC 02:00. During this time, customers will not be able to log in to their Tableau Online sites. Scheduled background tasks such as extract refreshes and email subscriptions will be paused. Paused operations will resume immediately after the maintenance window. While we will be working to minimize the amount of time our customers are impacted, we anticipate this work will take 4-6 hours to complete. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to provide consistency, quality, and faster feature delivery. We will post any updates regarding this maintenance to Tableau Trust as new information becomes available.