Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 week until I journey home, should nab 10-20 new ones. It’s really frigid here in MN, low of -12 tomorrow. I am expecting no excuses needed to stop at every freeway supercharger until Texas. Today I almost broke my model X RF window, it was frozen shut and I stupidly yanked it open then tried to shut it, no bueno. Seems ok after a hard reset, hopefully the rubber trim goes back to normal shape once it warms up.
I attended the infamous Blair Walsh playoff game (which ended up being an ugly 10-9 victory for my Seahawks). The high that day was -6F. I've been outside in colder temperatures a couple times, but not for 4-5 hours. Just getting through that game and back to the hotel felt like surviving :)

Reactions: BM3B and Big Earl
If the trajectory of the case rate keeps going the current direction I may make a quick trip south in a couple of weeks. If I waited for the vaccine I wouldn't be traveling until August at the earliest.
Yes, our vaccination situation kind of sucks up here. I'm considering being a "vaccine tourist" on my next trip. I'm thinking some low population state will open it up to everyone soon. Maybe MT, WY, or one of the Dakotas.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Yes, our vaccination situation kind of sucks up here. I'm considering being a "vaccine tourist" on my next trip. I'm thinking some low population state will open it up to everyone soon. Maybe MT, WY, or one of the Dakotas.
One of the states where a sizable portion of the population considers the coronavirus a hoax, so few bother to get vaccinated? I'm considering visiting a county 70 miles away for much the same reason.

Still mulling over the ethics of doing that. My county is getting the vaccine 100 doses at a time, when we get any at all. No hospitals or nursing homes here but we do have 27% of our population over 65. I become eligible by age under state rules on February 8th.

As with so many others, I'd like to be able to visit family and do road trips again!

I was thinking the same thing! States like those with the highest vaccination rates will be the safest to visit and possibly get the vaccine - West Virginia is near the top and not too far, with a nice haul of unvisited superchargers along the route for me. A nice loop through DC I've been thinking about anyway.

Last edited:
797. Hagerstown, MD - Venture Drive

Right off the highway and super convenient. Much better than the old outlet mall location, although that one is good if you’re trying to take a nap.

8E32D1AA-CF21-4CC6-AB24-25872BBF0933.jpeg

One of the states where a sizable portion of the population considers the coronavirus a hoax, so few bother to get vaccinated? I'm considering visiting a county 70 miles away for much the same reason.

Still mulling over the ethics of doing that. My county is getting the vaccine 100 doses at a time, when we get any at all. No hospitals or nursing homes here but we do have 27% of our population over 65. I become eligible by age under state rules on February 8th.

As with so many others, I'd like to be able to visit family and do road trips again!

California has been crappy outside of LA, San Diego, and the Bay Area counties.

Fresno County had been receiving about 8,000 doses per week for its 1,006,000 population. Per capita, the Bay Area is receiving more than twice the dosages! :mad: According to the state, we have poked about 83,000 people (undoubtedly some have received both doses, while most are awaiting their second.) Meanwhile, up the road in Stanislaus County, over 50,000 people have been vaccinated out of their 550,000 people.

Even tiny Alpine County (population 1,100) has had over 200 shots administered.

Something tells me that there was never a sensible plan for distribution throughout the state.

Hard to know as I have to take more than my share of risk everyday. I'm particularly concerned that the date remains unclear as to how contagious you can be after you've had the vaccine but still pick up the virus.

I've got access to quite a few health experts and they are all emphatic that just having the vaccine really isn't enough.

We aren't individually safe until we reach a high percentage of vaccination society-wide. That is why they keep taking about summer as the likely turning point. Will be watching the trends and data closely.

Really hoping to go to Custer. Will pick up "local" chargers when new ones come online. Between the pandemic and life events, 2021 will be relatively light for me. 2022 should be a different story altogether. I can't wait for 2022.

Reactions: Big Earl
Really hoping to go to Custer.
As luck would have it, I'll be going through Custer in May during SOS on my way to visit my daughter for her last quarter break before she enters practicals. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with a mass social gathering during covid (i'm not terribly comfortable with mass social gatherings at all) so I dont know how much I would attend anyway.

How are the vaccine tourists planning to get their 2nd shot?
Haven't thought that far ahead. ;) My state is doing reasonably well, so realistically I'll just wait my turn behind the priority people and line cutters.

We aren't individually safe until we reach a high percentage of vaccination society-wide. That is why they keep taking about summer as the likely turning point. Will be watching the trends and data closely.
I'm thinking summer too.

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: israndy and Owner
Hard to know as I have to take more than my share of risk everyday. I'm particularly concerned that the date remains unclear as to how contagious you can be after you've had the vaccine but still pick up the virus.

I've got access to quite a few health experts and they are all emphatic that just having the vaccine really isn't enough.

Really hoping to go to Custer. Will pick up "local" chargers when new ones come online. Between the pandemic and life events, 2021 will be relatively light for me. 2022 should be a different story altogether. I can't wait for 2022.
There seems to be a lot of CYA type messaging around the vaccine. Sure, you could still get infected after being vaccinated, but you have essentially a 0.0% chance of dying or even being hospitalized. Even the odds of getting really sick from the virus go way down. And yes, you could pass the virus on to someone, but the odds of that happening also go way down.

The problem with this type of messaging is that if you tell people they still have to mask up all the time and avoid interacting with others, they are going to wonder why they should even bother getting the vaccine. I mean, sure, festivals and dance clubs are probably not in the cards for 2021, but I will be GREATLY altering my behavior after getting vaccinated. I'll be visiting my family much more often and once they have all been vaccinated as well, I will gather with them like pre-pandemic times. I will only mask up when it's required by law. I'll travel much more freely than I did in 2020 when I still hit the road a lot, but rarely entered a business. Etc. It just doesn't make sense to continue with the strict social distancing protocols to protect against the infinitesimal chance of a truly bad outcome. Furthermore, it won't be enforceable. It isn't just anti-maskers who are tired of all the limitations.

It's been a little quiet in here. You guys feeling okay? :)

When's your next trip?
One of my sisters caught COVID. Wow—a far-right Republican, who has attended several Trump rallies, caught COVID? Go figure. Another sister was vaccinated a month ago (works in a hospital). The rest of my family is still hunkering down and hoping our turn for the vaccination will come soon.

My next trip will be after I get both shots.