TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Superchargers Visited

Discussion in 'Supercharging & Charging Infrastructure' started by Wiki, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. JSergeant

JSergeant Supporting Member

I added St. Joseph, MI; Terre Haute, IN; Champaign, IL today, bringing my total to 182.

• Like x 1
  2. Half Dollar Bill

Half Dollar Bill Traveller, teacher, poet, accountant, innkeeper

Updated and congratulations!

"A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.”
    George S. Patton Jr.

3. pdxgibby

pdxgibby Software Engineer

Updated after completing 7350 mile road trip around the US. Moved from 6 visited charges to 51. Excellent roadtrip!

4. JSergeant

I added Normal, IL; Peru, IL; Country Club Hills, IL today. Also realized that we had visited Aurora, IL on our 2014 trip, so added that there, bringing the total to 186. My wife refused to let me drive into Chicago just to bag the Supercharger at Grand Avenue, so that will have to wait.

5. Half Dollar Bill

You can always sneak out while she's sleeping tonight ;)

6. Bighorn

Bighorn Top Supercharger

I did that one at 4 something in the morning--timed it for first light but before traffic, then there's always traffic!

7. JSergeant

I added Sheboygan, WI today - total now 187.

8. JSergeant

I added Oakdale, MN today. Sometimes it pays to be in the right place at the right time. Total now 188.

9. Bighorn

Bighorn Top Supercharger

Just got Oakdale as well. Still not listed in the NAV database

10. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

Picked up 5 Superchargers in two countries on a trip to Europe in a rented Model S (more details to come)!

Dietlikon, CH; Egerkingen, CH; Martigny, CH; Rubigen, CH; Archamps, FR

11. ColBatGuano

ColBatGuano Member

I would like to play, if someone will update the list with my info. My wife and I just got our S90D in July and have already enjoyed just sort of 7,000 miles of electric bliss. We have charged at 25 SC and 3 destination chargers.

SC: Denton, Ardmore, Weaterford, Shamrock, Amarillo, Tucumcari, Santa Rosa, Albuquerque, Farmington, Moab, Price, Pocatello, West Yellowstone, Beaver, Saint George, Las Vegas, Kingman, Wickenburg, Cordes Lakes, Holbrook, Gallup, Huntsville, Columbus, Waco.

I hope to add more soon!

12. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

A week in Switzerland in a rented Model S

13. Half Dollar Bill

Congrats and welcome!
    Clarify - You only have 24 sites listed. Did you miss including one? Note that they're in your car's nav under visited chargers for reference.
    Also a nod to your forum name - from one of my favorite movies!

14. Half Dollar Bill

I have to look through the list but this might make you the first to actually register USING a supercharger on multiple continents!
    A bit jealous :)

15. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

The car rental was only valid in Switzerland, but we twisted their arm to allow us to charge in France (5 minutes from Geneva). We're thinking of ideas for our next trip...Asia? :)

16. ColBatGuano

ColBatGuano Member

It appears I counted one of the SC twice and then listed it once. You are correct that makes my count 24. You know a guy (like me) who is a careless counter might end up answering to the Coca Cola Co.

One of the best movies of all time and every year it gets closer and closer to being a documentary. I can't think of many films that can claim that. Peter Sellers is my favorite actor, so I also love The Mouse on the Moon and The Mouse That Roared and the Pink Panther movies. There are so many useable lines; gentlemen there is no fighting in the war room, look now I have Africa all over my hand, you can't have contemporary prisons without contemporary furniture, too many to list.

• Like x 1
  17. ColBatGuano

ColBatGuano Member

I am very jealous! For the last few weeks I've been trying to hatch a plan to drive a Tesla in every country I visit, or have visited. This is certainly going to be difficult, but I'm glad to see that it can be done.

• Like x 1
  18. Half Dollar Bill

Uh, depending on the breaks.

19. jbcarioca

jbcarioca Active Member

I just noticed I forgot to add 29 visited, bringing my total to 54. The additions were due to two trips I made earlier this year. This also includes a trip from Boston to Quebec, Ontario and Michigan that I made in a Turo- rented P90D

20. ColBatGuano

ColBatGuano Member

That was an awesome secret handshake. :) I'll see if I can sneak another quote by you when I next update visited SCs. Thanks for putting me on the list.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.