Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I added St. Joseph, MI; Terre Haute, IN; Champaign, IL today, bringing my total to 182.
I added Normal, IL; Peru, IL; Country Club Hills, IL today. Also realized that we had visited Aurora, IL on our 2014 trip, so added that there, bringing the total to 186. My wife refused to let me drive into Chicago just to bag the Supercharger at Grand Avenue, so that will have to wait.

I would like to play, if someone will update the list with my info. My wife and I just got our S90D in July and have already enjoyed just sort of 7,000 miles of electric bliss. We have charged at 25 SC and 3 destination chargers.

SC: Denton, Ardmore, Weaterford, Shamrock, Amarillo, Tucumcari, Santa Rosa, Albuquerque, Farmington, Moab, Price, Pocatello, West Yellowstone, Beaver, Saint George, Las Vegas, Kingman, Wickenburg, Cordes Lakes, Holbrook, Gallup, Huntsville, Columbus, Waco.

I hope to add more soon!

I would like to play, if someone will update the list with my info. My wife and I just got our S90D in July and have already enjoyed just sort of 7,000 miles of electric bliss. We have charged at 25 SC and 3 destination chargers.

SC: Denton, Ardmore, Weaterford, Shamrock, Amarillo, Tucumcari, Santa Rosa, Albuquerque, Farmington, Moab, Price, Pocatello, West Yellowstone, Beaver, Saint George, Las Vegas, Kingman, Wickenburg, Cordes Lakes, Holbrook, Gallup, Huntsville, Columbus, Waco.

I hope to add more soon!
Congrats and welcome!
Clarify - You only have 24 sites listed. Did you miss including one? Note that they're in your car's nav under visited chargers for reference.
Also a nod to your forum name - from one of my favorite movies!

Congrats and welcome!
Clarify - You only have 24 sites listed. Did you miss including one? Note that they're in your car's nav under visited chargers for reference.
Also a nod to your forum name - from one of my favorite movies!

It appears I counted one of the SC twice and then listed it once. You are correct that makes my count 24. You know a guy (like me) who is a careless counter might end up answering to the Coca Cola Co.

One of the best movies of all time and every year it gets closer and closer to being a documentary. I can't think of many films that can claim that. Peter Sellers is my favorite actor, so I also love The Mouse on the Moon and The Mouse That Roared and the Pink Panther movies. There are so many useable lines; gentlemen there is no fighting in the war room, look now I have Africa all over my hand, you can't have contemporary prisons without contemporary furniture, too many to list.

Reactions: EdA
The car rental was only valid in Switzerland, but we twisted their arm to allow us to charge in France (5 minutes from Geneva). We're thinking of ideas for our next trip...Asia? :)

I am very jealous! For the last few weeks I've been trying to hatch a plan to drive a Tesla in every country I visit, or have visited. This is certainly going to be difficult, but I'm glad to see that it can be done.

Reactions: EdA
I just noticed I forgot to add 29 visited, bringing my total to 54. The additions were due to two trips I made earlier this year. This also includes a trip from Boston to Quebec, Ontario and Michigan that I made in a Turo- rented P90D