Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Darren S
Thanks--that map is helpful. I don't think I'd have a problem traveling through Level 2 as it's comparable to many US cities. Don't have a good feel for Level 3 which is what must be traversed to get to the bulk of the chargers. Appears that one of the furthest chargers is in Level 4 which would be frustrating to orphan. I wonder if a caravan would provide sufficient safety in numbers.

Any chance we could get a Tesla Semi to go in front and behind our caravan?

How long are you planning to be on the road? Aiming for the 500 mark as well?
I head home tomorrow, so only 4 more to go on this trip. However I'm planning a trip to Toronto at the end of next week with my wife, so I hope to polish off Ontario then, and a trip to Akron, OH at the beginning of May where I may be able to extend it to Michigan.

Reactions: Darren S
I head home tomorrow, so only 4 more to go on this trip. However I'm planning a trip to Toronto at the end of next week with my wife, so I hope to polish off Ontario then, and a trip to Akron, OH at the beginning of May where I may be able to extend it to Michigan.

And I'm attempting to visit Michigan this weekend and if all goes well I can hit Toronto and maybe some others as well. I'm watching the weather forecast for up there now and might need to put on the snow tires for a mid-April trip. Who would have thought that would be necessary.

I might meet you at one of the chargers on your Akron trip if you give me a heads-up. Enjoy your travels!

Only a few to add - I'm at 137 now. Supercharging since Aug 2013.

2013-2016 (26): Greenwich, Darien, Milford, West Hartford, West Springfield, Brattleboro, West Lebanon, Auburn, Seabrook, Augusta, Brewer, East Greenwich, Dedham, JFK, Syosset, Paramus, Edison, East Brunswick, Cranbury, Hamilton Marketplace, Newark, Laurel, Bethesda, Tannersville, Bloomsburg, Tarrytown
Cross-country August 2016 (70): Allentown, Harrisburg, Somerset, Triadelphia, Grove City, Dayton, Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Effingham, St. Charles, Columbia, Independence, Topeka, Salina, Hays, Goodland, Limon, Denver, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Moab, Green River, Price, Tooele, West Wendover, Elko, Winnemucca, Lovelock, Truckee, Folsom-Palladio, Vacaville, San Mateo, Petaluma, Mountain View, Fremont, Manteca, Mammoth Lakes, Lone Pine, Beatty, Las Vegas, St. George, Beaver, Nephi, Salt Lake City, Tremonton, Twin Falls, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, West Yellowstone, Big Timber, Billings, Sheridan, Gillette, Rapid City, Murdo, Mitchell, Worthington, Albert Lea, La Crosse, Madison, Rockford, Highland Park, St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, Grimsby, Buffalo, Syracuse, Binghamton, Newburgh
NH-VT-NY March 2017 (7): Hooksett, Lincoln, Berlin, South Burlington, Queensbury, Albany, Kingston
Miscellaneous 2017 (3): Milford Mall, Lee, Freeport
Colorado Trip 2017 (28): Hagerstown, Strasburg, Lexington, Wytheville, Bristol, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Birmingham, Meridian, Pearl, Monroe, Little Rock, Springfield, Colorado Springs, Brush, Ogallala, Gothenburg, Grand Island, Lincoln, Council Bluffs, West Des Moines, Coralville, Davenport, Peru, Country Club Hills, Mishawaka, Maumee, Falls Creek
Miscellaneous 2018 (3): Manchester, Leominster, Burlington

Reactions: Darren S
Is there an easy way to tell what chargers you have been too? I have done a few extended trips but never kept track of the count.
The nav used to keep them all in memory but an update a few years ago wiped them. Depending on how recent your trips are you might be able to retrieve some. You might also be able to recreate your older trips manually in supercharge.info using the "Way Back" feature under Map Options to see what was open at the time of your trip.

The nav used to keep them all in memory but an update a few years ago wiped them. Depending on how recent your trips are you might be able to retrieve some. You might also be able to recreate your older trips manually in supercharge.info using the "Way Back" feature under Map Options to see what was open at the time of your trip.
Yeah west of the Mississippi, I can pretty much remember every place I have been to, with the exception of maybe extremely urban areas like LA. East of the Mississippi is a different story! There have been many times on the current trip where I don't recall visiting a place but then I see it was opened in 2014 so I figure I must have hit it on my last trip and then I look at my list in this thread and sure enough, there it is!

I'm sure the reasons it is harder to remember are because I'm less familiar with the geography back east and also because the nature of my trips trying to hit every supercharger in one shot. Also probably doesn't help that I hit a lot of them after dark, but man it sure is easier to knock off 5 superchargers in a city like Toronto in 2 hours with no traffic than it is to fight through traffic on a weekday.