Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn’t sure if Bishop was on your map. Was wondering just yesterday how many have made the Beatty to Bishop leg. That’s got to be one of the most memorable stretches I’ve done. Was that your route?
I've done Beatty to Bishop a couple of times but before the Bishop SC was open so I had to go through Death Valley and Lone Pine. The direct route over CA168 looks nice. I used to go to Vegas often pre-Covid so I'm sure I'll get my chance to do it sometime soon.

Reactions: Bighorn
Just a reminder to swing by Custer, SD, during May 21—23, while hunting down new superchargers! This year should be the largest Sound of Silence rally to date.
Sound Of Silence 2021 rally, May 21-23
I'll be on the road during that time and was going to hit Custer for at least Friday but unfortunately now I have to be in Chicago on that weekend so I'll miss it for yet another year.

I wasn’t sure if Bishop was on your map. Was wondering just yesterday how many have made the Beatty to Bishop leg. That’s got to be one of the most memorable stretches I’ve done. Was that your route?
Yeah it was probably the 4th or 5th time I've done it, but a couple of them were at night and most were in the other direction. This time the sun set about half way through so it was dark by the time I got to Big Pine, but I had light for most of it and it was a GREAT drive for sure. I prefer the drive in this direction. It's not a road you want to break down on though. No cell service and you can be up to 10-15 miles from the nearest house, and that's assuming that you're paying attention and know the geography well.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
I'll be on the road during that time and was going to hit Custer for at least Friday but unfortunately now I have to be in Chicago on that weekend so I'll miss it for yet another year.
I wish there was a "Sad" reaction ID. Way off topic, but does anyone know why there are reaction IDs 1, 8, …, 12, but not the IDs 2, …, 7?

Reactions: GHammer
@GHammer It’s crazy winding and undulating. Lots of elevation changes and even areas where the blasted sections are single lane. Reminds me of our local National Forest roads though these remained paved throughout their entirety.

It's crazy winding and undulating fraught with ungulates roaming about at times near the junction of SR168 and SR266.

I made it from Beatty at 98% to Mammoth Lakes in my 85 three years ago, even spending the night in Bishop. I watched my speed, dodged said ungulates, and took it easy on the inclines.

Bighorn, I do not recall any one lane segments on that highway, but there are a few stretches that have two very narrow lanes as the highway traverses some canyons, especially on the eastern side of the White Mountains.

Lastly, for those interested, there is an excellent junior college located in the valley between the two mountain ridges, Deep Springs College.

It is a highly sought-after school whose graduates have gone onto prestigious four-year institutions. The students work the ranch throughout the academic year. I believe that the number of students is in the double digits--very small indeed.

Yeah it's just a short stretch labeled a one-lane road. I'm sure two normal sized cars could squeeze past each other there if they slowed down and drove carefully, but the width is probably not up to spec to be labelled as two lanes.

BTW, I had mentioned Deep Springs College at some point in this thread, probably hundreds of pages ago now. On this trip I stopped there on the roadside to pee as you never know if the car might not start up again. I figured at least I'd have some doors to knock on as a worst case scenario.

@tes-s is see you’re in my neck of the woods. Depending of timing, I’ll try to meet you at Vienna or Falls Church. I’m busy until 6:30, so I’ll keep an eye on your progress and go from there.
Thanks for tracking me down! It was great to meet you in person.

@Big Earl saw me on Glympse and got to the Market Street supercharger just as I was leaving, and we met up at Riverdale for a nice chat.

April 15
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Doylestown, PA
Lancaster, PA
Gettysburg, PA
Hagerstown, MD
Frederick, MD
Leesburg, VA
Ashburn, VA
Chantilly, VA
Reston, VA
Vienna, VA