Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sir are a very very evil person. :) But it's the natural evolution of where the contest has to go.
And you're updated.
Ha I was mostly trying to raise the blood pressure of the other contest leaders. I wasn't all that serious.

But if I had to bet on who might be in the lead 2 years from now, I think Dirk would be my good darkhorse. After all I think it's easier to rent a Tesla in the US than in Europe!

I forgot to post visits to these 2 over the weekend (the return from the trip to Houston):
  • Oxford, AL
  • Athens, GA

I was a bit in a fog from meeting up with a buddy on his way from FL to OH and getting some seat time in his 2010 Roadster. Had some extreme fun in southern WV and some twisties and also hit a little of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

And yes, I hit Oxford and Athens on the way to meeting them in Augusta so I was able to count those as new visits. Meanwhile, they were able to count stops such as Columbia and Mt Hope and places as THEIR visit since they drove my car all the way from one location to the other. It was a win-win for all of us.

D_in_R_r.jpg
D_in_R_nav.jpg

Anyone from Europe that wants to make a run at the leaders can borrow my car. Only seems fair with a +200 US/Europe supercharger advantage.

1. Only get it for a week
2. Have to be ahead of me on the leader board
3. Can't have any North American superchargers on your list

Fly to Kennedy or Newark and I'll pick you up; and you can drop me off in CT (an hour away). Reverse at the end of your week.

Fine print: Subject to availability and change of terms at any time.

Had some fun catching a few new Superchargers 'in my area'. :)

Salinas CA
Seaside CA
Monterey CA
San Luis Obispo CA
Oxnard CA
Thousand Oaks CA
Hollister CA
Cupertino CA
Sunnyvale CA
Mountain View CA
San Mateo Park Place
Fremont (Fremont Ave) CA
San Mateo Bridgepoint
Dublin CA
Concord CA
Vacaville CA
Fairfield CA
Rocklin CA
Roseville CA
Folsom Palladio Parkway
Folsom Iron Point Rd
Kettleman CA
Fresno CA
Groveland CA

Reactions: Darren S
Had some fun catching a few new Superchargers 'in my area'. :)

Salinas CA
Seaside CA
Monterey CA
San Luis Obispo CA
Oxnard CA
Thousand Oaks CA
Hollister CA
Cupertino CA
Sunnyvale CA
Mountain View CA
San Mateo Park Place
Fremont (Fremont Ave) CA
San Mateo Bridgepoint
Dublin CA
Concord CA
Vacaville CA
Fairfield CA
Rocklin CA
Roseville CA
Folsom Palladio Parkway
Folsom Iron Point Rd
Kettleman CA
Fresno CA
Groveland CA
Looks like a fun day trip!

Reactions: David99
Only 1,150 miles to Claymont, DE. If you're there tomorrow, you might see us. We're taking a day trip to Winterthur and hitting Claymont on the way back.
I considered catching some Mariners games out that way (Yankees, Red Sox, Orioles), but then I realized I'd be stuck out there hitting superchargers all summer if I went all the way out there. So I headed west. I should bag 4 tomorrow which is a BIG haul for me these days :)