Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally checking in. East timezone (Northeast).

Cross-country August 2016 (70): Allentown, Harrisburg, Somerset, Triadelphia, Grove City, Dayton, Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Effingham, St. Charles, Columbia, Independence, Topeka, Salina, Hays, Goodland, Limon, Denver, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Moab, Green River, Price, Tooele, West Wendover, Elko, Winnemucca, Lovelock, Truckee, Folsom-Palladio, Vacaville, San Mateo, Petaluma, Mountain View, Fremont, Manteca, Mammoth Lakes, Lone Pine, Beatty, Las Vegas, St George, Beaver, Nephi, Salt Lake City, Tremonton, Twin Falls, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, West Yellowstone, Big Timber, Billings, Sheridan, Gillette, Rapid City, Murdo, Mitchell, Worthington, Albert Lea, La Crosse, Madison, Rockford, Highland Park, St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, Grimsby, Buffalo, Syracuse, Binghamton, Newburgh

Northeast 2013-2016 (25): Greenwich, Darien, Milford, West Hartford, West Springfield, Brattleboro, West Lebanon, Auburn, Seabrook, Augusta, Brewer, East Greenwich, Dedham, JFK, Syosset, Paramus, Edison, East Brunswick, Cranbury, Hamilton Marketplace, Newark, Laurel, Tannersville, Bloomsburg, Tarrytown

Last edited:
Reactions: Bighorn and EdA
Finally checking in. East timezone (Northeast).

Cross-country August 2016 (70): Allentown, Harrisburg, Somerset, Triadelphia, Grove City, Dayton, Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Effingham, St. Charles, Columbia, Independence, Topeka, Salina, Hays, Goodland, Limon, Denver, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Moab, Green River, Price, Tooele, West Wendover, Elko, Winnemucca, Lovelock, Truckee, Folsom-Palladio, Vacaville, San Mateo, Petaluma, Mountain View, Fremont, Manteca, Mammoth Lakes, Lone Pine, Beatty, Las Vegas, St George, Beaver, Nephi, Salt Lake City, Tremonton, Twin Falls, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, West Yellowstone, Big Timber, Billings, Sheridan, Gillette, Rapid City, Murdo, Mitchell, Worthington, Albert Lea, La Crosse, Madison, Rockford, Highland Park, St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, Grimsby, Buffalo, Syracuse, Binghamton, Newburgh

Northeast 2013-2016 (25): Greenwich, Darien, Milford, West Hartford, West Springfield, Brattleboro, West Lebanon, Auburn, Seabrook, Augusta, Brewer, East Greenwich, Dedham, JFK, Syosset, Paramus, Edison, East Brunswick, Cranbury, Hamilton Marketplace, Newark, Laurel, Tannersville, Bloomsburg, Tarrytown
Wow! Sooo close to your Century Club membership. You're on the board.
Consider coming out to the Moosic gathering on 1/22 and pick up another easy one.
SuperCharger opening soon in Scranton PA

ooohhh.. I really like that map situation you got happening! I'm feeling another road trip coming on due to the pressure of other road-trippers catching up to me. I was gone for 52 days last time... felt like 53... My wife and son are very patient, obviously. My dog? Not so much.
How the heck do you parse all this data?

23 Days: 4400 miles.

Picked up my Model S as the last car of the day on December 20, and drove it home the next morning -- 350 miles.

Spent the next week packing up, and 2 days after Christmas hit the road ...to Seattle, Portland, the SF Bay Area (with a side trip to a factory tour), to Vegas, and then home.

So, 4400 miles on the car the first 23 days. To say I "like" the car would be a gross understatement: it's a wonderful road car!

As far as Superchargers:

Getting it home (Denver to SW Colorado):
Lone Tree, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction

Road Trip:
UT:
Green River, Price, Salt Lake City, Tremonton

ID:
Pocatello, Twin Falls, Boise

OR:
Baker City, Pendleton, Sandy, Woodburn, Springfield, Grant's Pass,

WA:
Kennewick, Ellensburg, Centralia

CA:
Mt. Shasta, Corning, Vacaville, San Mateo, Fremont, Mountain View, Gilroy, Gustine, Harris Ranch, Buttonwillow, Bakersfield, Mojave, Barstow

NV:
Primm, Las Vegas (Fremont)*

UT again:
St George, Beaver, Richfield

...for a total of 38.

*I went the new SC in Las Vegas, but it's not open/working yet.

For easier table loading:
Lone Tree, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Green River, Price, Salt Lake City, Tremonton, Pocatello, Twin Falls, Boise, Baker City, Pendleton, Sandy, Woodburn, Springfield, Grant's Pass, Kennewick, Ellensburg, Centralia, Mt. Shasta, Corning, Vacaville, San Mateo, Fremont, Mountain View, Gilroy, Gustine, Harris Ranch, Buttonwillow, Bakersfield, Mojave, Barstow, Primm, Las Vegas (Fremont), St George, Beaver, Richfield

23 Days: 4400 miles.
So, 4400 miles on the car the first 23 days. To say I "like" the car would be a gross understatement: it's a wonderful road car!

...for a total of 38.

For easier table loading:
Lone Tree, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Green River, Price, Salt Lake City, Tremonton, Pocatello, Twin Falls, Boise, Baker City, Pendleton, Sandy, Woodburn, Springfield, Grant's Pass, Kennewick, Ellensburg, Centralia, Mt. Shasta, Corning, Vacaville, San Mateo, Fremont, Mountain View, Gilroy, Gustine, Harris Ranch, Buttonwillow, Bakersfield, Mojave, Barstow, Primm, Las Vegas (Fremont), St George, Beaver, Richfield

Congrats, you're 58th on the leader board. Here's your free souvenir map:
Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 11.21.22 PM.png

Reactions: ThisIsTrue
Wow! Sooo close to your Century Club membership. You're on the board.
Consider coming out to the Moosic gathering on 1/22 and pick up another easy one.
SuperCharger opening soon in Scranton PA

Was hoping to, but have a commitment that day. I went to the one in Allentown, and was hoping to meet up with many of those nice folks again.

A trip to FL this winter or next, or maybe Denver this summer, will get me will into the triple digits. Also, still some close by that I have not been to - Hookset, Sagamore, Southampton, Tinton Falls, Kingston, Albany, the new one in Milford to name a few.

Last edited:
As far north as the Canadian border. No supercharger to show for it, but Mom & Dad's electricity is similarly affordable in Derby, VT. Next trip is back to Florida for a Falcon9 launch, with hopes of a Westward run sometime in 2018.
I'm planning to drive out to Florida for the Falcon 9 Heavy launch whenever that occurs. It will be amazing to see two boosters (or, possibly, three) landing in formation flight a few minutes after launch.

I'm planning to drive out to Florida for the Falcon 9 Heavy launch whenever that occurs. It will be amazing to see two boosters (or, possibly, three) landing in formation flight a few minutes after launch.

It's a 20 hour drive with SCs for me and 1,500 miles by air for my dad. Sure would suck to get to T-13 and scrub, but it's a gamble we're willing to take.

Reactions: ThisIsTrue
If you could add me:
Macedonia OH, Cranberry PA, Somerset PA, Hagerstown MD, Bethesda MD, Maumee OH, Mishwaka IN, Rockford IL, Madison WI, Tridelphia WV, Newark DE, Strasburg VA, Glen Allen VA, Norfolk VA, Plymouth NC, Warsaw NC, Burlington NC, Knoxville TN, London KY, Lexington KY, Cincinnati OH, Grove City OH, Erie PA, Buffalo NY, Syracuse NY, Binghamton NY, Newburgh NY, Albany NY

Need to add Utica NY, Lee MA Auburn MA and Seabrook NH.

Trip from Colorado to Louisiana March 2017
28. Limon CO
29. Goodland KS
30. Hays KS
31. Salina KS
32. Wichita KS
33. Perry OK
34. Ardmore OK
35. Denton TX
36. Lindale TX
37. Shreveport LA
38. Oklahoma City OK