Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been driving a 2013 SP85 (VIN 29XXX) for the last week as a loaner and I don't know how you do it! No Auto Pilot, auto lane change, auto park, not even TACC. 3G that goes out half the time, no tire pressure sensors and a charge port that likes to stay open, sometimes even after I close it. <snip>

I believe @Bighorn also didn't have Navigation and/or Browser connection in much of Canada or at least when Nav would have been helpful in Montreal. AND he gets to find places for the pup to take breaks whereas most of us just have to worry about ourselves. Bighorn gets a huge tip of the hat for the accomplishments he's done. My trips are boring compared to his.

• Love
Reactions: Bighorn
I've been driving a 2013 SP85 (VIN 29XXX) for the last week as a loaner and I don't know how you do it! No Auto Pilot, auto lane change, auto park, not even TACC. 3G that goes out half the time, no tire pressure sensors and a charge port that likes to stay open, sometimes even after I close it. The slightly faster acceleration is interesting once or twice, but overall it's a big step down from a modern Model S. Was going to recommend that you upgrade, but it looks like you already ordered the P3 which should be GREAT too.
I'm another one with the old, slow, blind, 2-legged version. While a modern version would be nice, if I'd waited then I wouldn't have had the months and years of joy that I have had. And, just to put things into perspective, I don't try to compare against modern S's, I compare what life would be like with an ICE, and I remain supremely satisfied.

[I'm not arguing with you, it would be wonderful to have all that extra tech... but until the lottery comes true, it ain't happening.]

I'm another one with the old, slow, blind, 2-legged version. While a modern version would be nice, if I'd waited then I wouldn't have had the months and years of joy that I have had. And, just to put things into perspective, I don't try to compare against modern S's, I compare what life would be like with an ICE, and I remain supremely satisfied.

[I'm not arguing with you, it would be wonderful to have all that extra tech... but until the lottery comes true, it ain't happening.]
Secret to happiness is enjoying what you have - as the wise say. :)

Secret to more happiness is discovering what else you could have that you would enjoy even more and to go get it.
But no wise say it ... maybe because they are too busy going and getting it. :eek:

But more likely, because they are aware of hedonistic adaptation.

My car resembles your loaner - except no "P" and VIN 16XXX. Old school.

In for service tomorrow; hoping to get a MX100D. Looking to buy one (keeping the S, don't worry!) and want to see what it is like.
I had a loaner X once and it was really cool to drive. Still don't really like how it looks from the outside and its increased size makes it a little less practical in my urban setting, but it was arguably a cooler in-car experience than the Model S. If I had a family, and lived in a house rather than apartment, I'd probably go with the X.

The X is also much more feasible as a road trip/camping car if you are so inclined. I'm 6'5" and could sleep comfortably in the back with the seats down. Sleeping in the S has not been a thing for me although I know some of the guys in this thread do that frequently.

@PLUS EV "and a charge port that likes to stay open"

Those of us with low VINs have learned different tricks to deal with that problem. For a couple years after unplugging from an SC and not hearing the extra thunk, I'd just yell to the wife, "charge port!!" and she would re "open" so I could close again. Then I started taking more trips by my lonesome. Turns out all you need to do is click the SC cable button after you've removed it. 2seconds and done.

An old man and an old Tesla can learn new tricks! :)

I totally agree with the @Ugliest1 that I wouldn't part with the extra time I've had since Dec. 2012.

I added one more today - York, PA - bringing my total to 479. I had hoped to add 2 - the other was Springfield,VA. We had to drive down to Baltimore to drop of an air conditioner for our daughter, so the plan was to do that, then head down to Springfield, VA and back up to York. Unfortunately when we installed the AC unit, it was dead, so we had to go out and buy a new one for her. Long story short, by the time we were ready to leave Baltimore, is was too late to drive down to Springfield unless we wanted to suffer DC rush hour traffic coming and going, so we just headed up to York, PA. I would also have liked to check out the status of the Baltimore SpC, but had to leave that for another day.

Reactions: NKYTA and PLUS EV
My car is supercharging; I'm inside the rest area. Car stops charging because the guy paired with me decides he is entitled, and presses the button to stop my car from charging so he gets prioirity.

I just leave. The asshole in the blue 70D with NY tags probably thinks I don't know what happened.

Second time in 5 years.

• Disagree
Reactions: Darren S and Graffi
My car is supercharging; I'm inside the rest area. Car stops charging because the guy paired with me decides he is entitled, and presses the button to stop my car from charging so he gets prioirity.

I just leave. The asshole in the blue 70D with NY tags probably thinks I don't know what happened.

Second time in 5 years.

BOOOOOOO. I didn't think that trick still worked like it did years ago as I thought it just balanced each one to ~50/50. Maybe I'll try that the next time a buddy and I are at the same charger

How was the Vancouver location in terms of being busy? (and what time were you there - I know your driving habits :))
I was there around 11pm on a Friday night. There were 2 other cars charging.

The monstrously high islands they put the superchargers on are an accident waiting to happen. Even with suspension set to HIGH, your doors open right into them. The supercharger was also hard to find despite the Nav telling you it's on level P3. The layout of the garage is awful and it's not immediately obvious how to go up and down a level. They could definitely use some signage.

Also the payment system was weird. There's no gate or anything. You are just supposed to pay with at a machine by typing your license plate into the machine. And apparently you are supposed to pay when you get in because it gives you a ticket saying it is valid for however much time you paid for. I'm not sure what happens when you don't pay immediately but I might find out! It took me 5-10 minutes driving around to find the supercharger and park and then a security guard talked to me for a while about Teslas. He failed to mention that I was supposed to pay when I parked! Then I went to the machine to pay and leave and that's when I found out you are supposed to pay first. By the time I got to the machine it was 11:30pm, I paid for a half hour and the ticket said I was good until 12:00am. I left right after that since I had already been there 20 minutes and didn't really need the charge anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
Creeping up on Darren! I managed to persuade my wife to reluctantly take a drive out to Long Gisland - we added three - Plainview, NY; Islandia, NY; Yonkers, NY, bringing my total to 482.

We drove 242 miles and took 8hrs 20 minutes (admittedly we stopped for a very long (1:43) late lunch/early dinner at BJ's in Teterboro, NJ). Average speeds:

Home -> Plainview 95 miles 44 mph
Plainview -> Islandia 16 miles 32 mph
Islandia -> Yonkers 53 miles 36 mph
Yonkers -> Teterboro 20 miles 33 mph
Teterboro -> Home 57 miles 62 mph

I'm glad I wasn't doing this as part of a 500 mile day on a cross-country trip!

Creeping up on Darren! I managed to persuade my wife to reluctantly take a drive out to Long Gisland - we added three - Plainview, NY; Islandia, NY; Yonkers, NY, bringing my total to 482.

We drove 242 miles and took 8hrs 20 minutes (admittedly we stopped for a very long (1:43) late lunch/early dinner at BJ's in Teterboro, NJ). Average speeds:

Home -> Plainview 95 miles 44 mph
Plainview -> Islandia 16 miles 32 mph
Islandia -> Yonkers 53 miles 36 mph
Yonkers -> Teterboro 20 miles 33 mph
Teterboro -> Home 57 miles 62 mph

I'm glad I wasn't doing this as part of a 500 mile day on a cross-country trip!
I forgot a helpful hint for any of my fellow competitors about finding the Islandia Supercharger until it appears on the Tesla Nav. The address, 1750 Veterans Memorial Highway, won't do you much good. It will take you to Dave & Busters, but the Superchargers are a fair distance from that. Google Maps does have the correct location, so if you use that or Waze you should be ok. Otherwise enter Islandia Buffet in the Tesla Nav - that will get you to the correct place. The Superchargers are facing the front of Islandia Buffet.

• Helpful