Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Creeping up on Darren!

I know! :eek: You are getting closer and closer each week and you might even pass me before I hit my next new charger. I also think I'm going through withdrawal not driving more than an hour or two away from town for the past 2 months when there are several new chargers within 4-5 hrs of me and that makes it more brutal of a wait

I wanted to wait until I could hit at least 10 new chargers in a single trip and make it to the 500 club all at once rather than a bunch of trips of just 2 or 3 new chargers each time. That was more difficult back in May when there weren't 10 new ones between Chicago, Miami, and Boston but I've delayed long enough now that I think there are 10 new ones both towards Miami as well as towards Boston.

We drove 242 miles and took 8 hrs 20 minutes (admittedly we stopped for a very long (1:43) late lunch/early dinner at BJ's in Teterboro, NJ). Average speeds:

Home -> Plainview 95 miles 44 mph
Plainview -> Islandia 16 miles 32 mph
Islandia -> Yonkers 53 miles 36 mph
Yonkers -> Teterboro 20 miles 33 mph
Teterboro -> Home 57 miles 62 mph​

I'm glad I wasn't doing this as part of a 500 mile day on a cross-country trip!

Yep, that definitely messes up some planning when it is part of a longer road trip. I might need to estimate much lower on miles-per-day instead of 800-900 miles in a day for several days in a row so it can have some built-in wiggle room for construction or accidents or weather or a flat tire or any other delay. That way, a day like yours won't seem too bad since it was the expected plan.

And now for something completely different (as in, Not Century Club Member), I just charged at Whistler in the Fairmont Chateau Whistler; new pedestals and limit was 74kw as advertised on Plugshare. $10 parking fee ($5/hour).

However there are also Tesla destination chargers all over the area where the supercharger spots are -- essentially on every cement post. Impressive they've put so many in. I didn't see any J1772 but I didn't look thoroughly.

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
I think Islandia is where the security guy told me that a NJ contractor had botched the install and the NY inspector wouldn't sign off without major revisions. Seems he was right that the apparently completed stalls wouldn't go live for quite a few weeks. NAV took me close enough to the spot to see where they were, but I'm used to hunting:)

And now for something completely different (as in, Not Century Club Member), I just charged at Whistler in the Fairmont Chateau Whistler; new pedestals and limit was 74kw as advertised on Plugshare. $10 parking fee ($5/hour).

However there are also Tesla destination chargers all over the area where the supercharger spots are -- essentially on every cement post. Impressive they've put so many in. I didn't see any J1772 but I didn't look thoroughly.

$5/hr is pretty steep for this fancy destination spot. They don't charge if you stay less than 15 minutes I think. The concierge told me to do a brief charging in and out, and if I got charged to tell the parking lot people that I had to run into town for something I forgot. Several of the pay lots with chargers give you a free grace period. Squamish is close enough that people going to Whistler just to check the box won't need any charge.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
$5/hr is pretty steep for this fancy destination spot. They don't charge if you stay less than 15 minutes I think. The concierge told me to do a brief charging in and out, and if I got charged to tell the parking lot people that I had to run into town for something I forgot. Several of the pay lots with chargers give you a free grace period. Squamish is close enough that people going to Whistler just to check the box won't need any charge.
Well, I have to admit I'm here for a week, didn't fly in just to check the supercharger box. Was at 5% after the trip here and it took about 75 minutes to get to 90, so that I had enough to pick up my son & fiancé from Horseshoe Bay the next day (today). I'll be able to use the various L2 chargers for the rest of the week.

This all may be TMI...

Well, I have to admit I'm here for a week, didn't fly in just to check the supercharger box. Was at 5% after the trip here and it took about 75 minutes to get to 90, so that I had enough to pick up my son & fiancé from Horseshoe Bay the next day (today). I'll be able to use the various L2 chargers for the rest of the week.

This all may be TMI...

In other words, you're a "normal." :)

Colorado: Aspen
A6AC5CDD-91B1-4C67-BC47-73241BFFCFE1.jpeg

How do you like the 3 for long trips?
Picked it up today. So far 172 miles—range is a game changer. My trip to Denver went from three to one charger stop, cut the 90 mile elbow even more.

Only had a five min orientation so I’m figuring things out. My other car had several electrical glitches that almost made it undrivable, but a thousands of dollars tow is the mother of creativity. All the steering wheel controls were malfunctioning making shifting a dicey proposition. It promptly died in the Denver Tesla lot.

Picked it up today. So far 172 miles—range is a game changer. My trip to Denver went from three to one charger stop, cut the 90 mile elbow even more.

Only had a five min orientation so I’m figuring things out. My other car had several electrical glitches that almost made it undrivable, but a thousands of dollars tow is the mother of creativity. All the steering wheel controls were malfunctioning making shifting a dicey proposition. It promptly died in the Denver Tesla lot.
Oh wow! I didn't realize you'd just picked it up. What are you going to do with the S?

Have you tried out the autopilot features yet? I find those help on long trips (in the S). The sound system in the 3 is much better. Where does Macy(?) hang out?

Last edited:
The lower energy consumption combined with the longer range and the much faster supercharging speed makes the M3 sooo much better for road trips.
If you are comparing to an S85, then sure. Compared to an S 100D, the range is similar, but it does charge faster. The latter isn't much benefit to me since I'm stopping at every supercharger anyway :)

Of course, the million dollar question is:

Where are you headed?!?