Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little road trip this weekend so I could finally reach #500! Also, @JSergeant won't pass me as soon.

Mt. Jackson, VA
Fredericksburg, VA
Springfield, VA
York, PA
Claymont, DE
North Brunswick, NJ
Jersey City - First Street
New York, NY - 59 Allen Street
Brooklyn, NY - N. 12th Street
Valley Stream, NY (pictured below) => #500

IMG_20180818_084903-783x587.jpg

Just a little road trip this weekend so I could finally reach #500! Also, @JSergeant won't pass me as soon.

Mt. Jackson, VA
Fredericksburg, VA
Springfield, VA
York, PA
Claymont, DE
North Brunswick, NJ
Jersey City - First Street
New York, NY - 59 Allen Street
Brooklyn, NY - N. 12th Street
Valley Stream, NY (pictured below) => #500

View attachment 326669

So you hit some of the valeted NYC charger$? You must have been pretty desperate to beat JS to 500:)

Day 1 is in the books--arrived home at 3 am with 715 new miles on the clock. Everyone can breathe a sigh of relief as no new chargers to add until I hit the road again:) My efficiency was low 220s, so about 40% more efficient than the S. I did legs of 280 and 260 miles, which is unprecedented and not my normal MO. Have only cursorily studied the supercharger dynamics, but my gestalt is that they are very similar to my P85+. The kW/SOC summation was roughly the same. The S100 carries much higher kWs through the charging process--about a 30kW advantage. @PLUS EV is right that the 3's traveling efficiency largely arises from the improved Wh/m efficiency i.e. you're adding miles, not kWs, much quicker. My sense to date is that the 3 can probably average 60 MPH on the road vs the 50 MPH of my P85. I think the S100 probably slots right in the middle.

@Barry My "other" car is the original S. This is my only 3 and it seems flawless to my unstudying eye. No issues with QC, though I don't travel with calipers or paint thickness gauges;)

@JSergeant I plan to keep the S as a second road warrior and Macymobile. I don't see turning the 3 into a dog car just yet! Though I may have to reconsider that when venturing into cartel territory:) Yesterday was my first foray into AP and I did find it helpful on the long legs that I traveled. I think it helped me spot some baby antelope loitering in the road way off in the distance, which allowed me to slow a high speed convoy to a complete stop safely. I agree the quality is higher across the board vis a vis the Model S. Better sound, better video image, better seats plus all the bells and whistles that I missed out on in July 2013.

If there are any questions I overlooked, fire away.

Reactions: JSergeant
So you hit some of the valeted NYC charger$? You must have been pretty desperate to beat JS to 500:)

Maybe it's you and @PLUS EV who should watch out. :p I think @JSergeant and I are launching a two-prong assault for the podium.

To be honest, the Valet lots in NYC were CHEAPER rush the Shopping Mall at the Yonkers location.

Jersey City - First Street's Valet let me park the car in their ground-floor garage and plug it in myself and did not charge me for the 5 or so minutes that I was there.

NYC - 59 Allen Street's Valet parked my car because the chargers are on the 2nd floor which is a Valet-only access area. The rate was $10 for 30 minutes or $20/hr.

Brooklyn - N. 12th Street's Valet parked my car because the chargers are on the 2nd floor which is a Valet-only access area. The rate was $6/hr.

Yonkers' parking garage was $4/hr but I was only there for 12 minutes so they equates to $20/hr for the time that I spent there, right?

If you want a chuckle, I spent about 2 or 3 hours in traffic getting to the New Rochelle location only to find out that they have been offline for the past 14 hours but the navigation did not indicate anything was wrong. Fortunately I had enough range to make it to Yonkers although that is not always the case with me .

Reactions: Bighorn
BH - Glad all is well with the M3. So did you drive the MS to Denver with your wife and she drove it home? I presume she's retired now, too, or chasing receivables, etc., still flowing in?

I left it for annual service next week and repair of the electrical glitches—it might be a steering wheel module because all of the dysfunction was related to the wheel or stalks. No cruise control, blinkers didn’t work reliably, the cornering light flashed constantly when the headlights were on, shifter stalk often balked or did not work, auto wiper stayed on constantly if not in the off position, high beams would not stay on. I took the frunk apart to confirm a good ground post connection. One other person documented a bad relay in the fuse box causing a similar constellation of symptoms. Hopefully a simple fix since the car drove fine except for a brief loss of regen. It was also throwing warnings for stability control and steering assist and eventually traction control and parking brake. A real pleasure to drive, I tell you! After I parked it in Denver, they couldn’t get it into Drive.

We’ll pick it up on our next trip through Denver. Either wife or daughter will get acquainted with EVs real fast. Emma drove it once before heading to India for two years.

What are the chances the top four are all on the road next week? End of summer clearance:)
I'd say it's a definite maybe - leaving in about an hour.

What are the chances of at least two of us being at the same supercharger at the same time?

It's 606 miles to the first new one on this trip (West Cincinnati).

Last edited:
I'd say it's a definite maybe - leaving in about an hour.

What are the chances of at least two of us being at the same supercharger at the same time?

It's 606 miles to the first new one on this trip (West Cincinnati).
Don't think either of us ever mentioned it here, but Bighorn and I actually did "randomly" cross paths on my last cross country trip.

I put randomly in quotes, because I knew Sheridan was his home town so I wasn't completely surprised, but I think we had decided not to rendezvous because I was short on time and wanted to get to Little Bighorn before it got dark and Sheridan was one of the superchargers I was planning to skip. Anyways, I ended up burning up more energy than anticipated and decided to stop there for a short supercharge anyway just to be safe and sure enough I spotted a Tesla in my rearview mirror just after making a right turn. At first I thought "hmmm... don't see too many Teslas in Wyoming... and it's not even headed to the supercharger." And then a few seconds later, I realized it likely was Bighorn. Sure enough I texted him and it was him.

As a side note, it was a good thing I stopped for a charge there as I ended up hitting a torrential downpour around sunset after leaving Little Bighorn, and it must have burned an extra 50 rated miles just driving through the rain. I would have been totally screwed in that part of the country. Probably would have had to cut my losses and turn around and go back to Sheridan had I not done the insurance charge.

Yes, that Sheridan to Billings stretch is deceptive--with my aging 85kWh battery, it was becoming difficult to make in inclement weather. Happy to have a battery refresh though I think they will fill in the gap around Hardin at some point.

Since we're sharing, I decided to plot the route to my nearest new supercharger, Henderson, NV. I wanted to see the two routes that evtripplanner would plot for the S vs the 3. The S was routed through Gillette and was 1148 miles. Interestingly, the 3 was routed through Billings and only saved 18 miles. So, I went straight to the source and plugged the NV supercharger into the NAV on the Model 3--it took a straight shot through Rawlins, WY, and it actually added miles since I have a low charge and it wanted me to top off at the Sheridan SC, which is 10 miles in the wrong direction. So, the predicted 987 miles is actually closer to 967. Probably cuts off about 5 hours and there are only 3 stops! Gotta love progress though it's sort of wasted on me, but my family and most "normals" will be happy!