Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Darren S!

I've updated my spreadsheet column with the following:

Thousand Oaks - West Hillcrest Drive CA SC
Santa Monica - Santa Monica Place CA SC
Manhattan Beach CA SC
Westminster CA SC
Carlsbad CA SC

2/23

---San Diego A Street CA CA---**
San Diego Friars Road CA SC bump

2/24
San Diego Camino del Sur CA SC bump

2/26
Downey Stonewood St CA SC
Downey Lakewood Blvd CA SC bumps

**I logged it as new on the tesla.com/forums bump thread, but I'd already been. So that should put me at 400 on the nose.

If you can update the wiki with the last four, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

• Love
Reactions: PLUS EV and Bighorn
I don't think any of us are paying for supercharging. We haven't really stratified these issues, such as autopilot vs manual driving, in the past.
I *do* think at least one of us IS paying for Supercharging. I brought that up once before and someone mentioned we can massage the data any way we want, but if there is no field to track who is paying, who is autopiloting, there isn't a way to make sub-leader boards.

-Randy

Yes, but ONE way you want to Supercharge and the other way you check your wallet first. My thinking is that those that pay might want our own leaderboard

-Randy

It barely costs anything to plug in and charge for a couple of minutes to check a location off of your list. I’m not really interested in separate leader boards.

Reactions: derotam and evp
Reactions: S-19910
We just completed our first trip of the year, with more to follow. This was a short one, to Merced, CA from San Diego, CA. I wanted to also charge at Buena Park, CA on the way home this morning but the GPS did not have it listed. Anyone know why?

Mar 1-3, 2019: 6 (Mar 1, 2019) Glendale, CA; Fresno, CA; (Mar 3, 2019) Burbank – North Third St., CA; Downey – Lakewood Blvd., CA; Carlsbad, CA; San Diego – Friars Road, CA; (6 trip; 133 total)

Thanks for updating.

We just completed our first trip of the year, with more to follow. This was a short one, to Merced, CA from San Diego, CA. I wanted to also charge at Buena Park, CA on the way home this morning but the GPS did not have it listed. Anyone know why?

Mar 1-3, 2019: 6 (Mar 1, 2019) Glendale, CA; Fresno, CA; (Mar 3, 2019) Burbank – North Third St., CA; Downey – Lakewood Blvd., CA; Carlsbad, CA; San Diego – Friars Road, CA; (6 trip; 133 total)

Thanks for updating.
Buena Park is now reserved for Service Center use during business hours. You might be able to use it after hours.

Made it up to Corte Madera and Yuba City California today, making numbers 61 and 62 visited. Better keep up Bruce!

Picked up Santana Row yesterday and updated the spreadsheet and wiki. I'm caught up with you but I don't expect that to last. The battle between you and me is probably going to be decided by road trips (as it should be) because we're both visiting all of the new Bay Area Superchargers as fast as they open. :D

Bruce.

Wow. I don't think I imagined we would get to the place where you are waiting for Tesla to open more chargers so you can add more to your visit count. You only have ~30 to go. What's the lowest number you have had over the years in your race with Tesla construction crews?

"he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer"

-Randy