Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't know how to start this post... I suppose I'll go with the good news. The good news is that I'm home, I'm alive and I broke into the 400 club by hitting Bethany, St. Joseph, KC, Osage Beach, St. Charles (Streets), Mehlville, Mount Vernon, Indy, and Zionsville on the way here as I was travelling yesterday. I made all the updates.

Now the bad news...

I got robbed by someone with a gun when I stopped to charge my car at the charger in Topeka, Kansas.

He just wanted my cash, I didn't have much, but I gave it all to him and he went on his way and I unplugged and went on mine. I had stopped in to charge the car at about 3AM and I had been there for about 20 minutes. These chargers are in an Arby's parking lot...so nothing was open around there I was driving the bottom of the battery a bit and I arrived there with only about 40 miles of range. No one was around when I plugged in and I even set an alarm on my phone so that in case I fell asleep it would wake me up in 25 minutes. The alarm went off five minutes after I left... The guy came up to the car and knocked on the window and indicated I should roll it down. He had a gun in his right hand which he never actually pointed at me at any time, but he did rotate it in his hand so that I could be certain he was carrying one. He was wearing a hoodie, a hat, and a bandanna over his face. He even had gloves on, so there's no way I could identify him or much of anything about him. But like I said, he just asked for my cash, which I gave him and then he left.

A few things have ran, and are still running through my mind... First, things could have went much worse. Second, I feel like an idiot a bit for putting myself in this situation. I think I got a little too complacent with regards to my personal safety when traveling at these late hours of the night. If I was thinking more soundly I would have charged up longer in Wichita and then totally skipped this charger where everything is closed and went on to one of the other ones that are located at a Hy-Vee which is at least open at 3AM. But in fairness, this all happened so fast that I don't think the specific location would have mattered all that much.

Also, I really feel like we're a bit of a captive audience when we're charging. The car won't move when it's plugged in. So the flight part of "fight or flight" isn't really an option.

Anyway, I did contact the Topeka police and filed an incident report with them so perhaps they will patrol this location more in the late hours...and they are also going to see if they can pull any video from Arby's. I also felt a certain obligation to notify the community here so that we all perhaps ratchet up our level of awareness a bit.

I also contacted Tesla and notified them about this issue. I tried to ask them about getting access to any video that my car might have captured...unfortunately the software update version I have on my MS requires that the Sentry Mode be turned on prior to each use...which I didn't realize...so I don't have any video from the car.

This has been a significant "lesson learned" for me. I'm certainly going to rethink many of the things I was taking for granted when traveling in unknown locations and charging my car. We're all playing this game for fun...and we all want to make it back home safely at the end of our trips. Thankfully I am...and I'm certainly going to make some changes to how I've been doing things. That's for sure.
Edit... I see the sentry mode comment. I wouldn't be sure you don't have video until @verygreen says you don't have video. I'd ask him if I were you.... you might be surprised.

Yikes. We are at Topeka right now and eating at Arby’s. Glad you’re okay and it didn’t escalate beyond a demand for cash.

Congrats on 400.

Edit: just had a look around and Arby’s does not have any cameras. I would report the incident to Tesla... I’ve seen other Supercharger locations where they have installed cameras. Please also let them know that the pole lights around the chargers are not working.

Well, I don't know how to start this post... I suppose I'll go with the good news. The good news is that I'm home, I'm alive and I broke into the 400 club by hitting Bethany, St. Joseph, KC, Osage Beach, St. Charles (Streets), Mehlville, Mount Vernon, Indy, and Zionsville on the way here as I was travelling yesterday. I made all the updates.

Now the bad news...

I got robbed by someone with a gun when I stopped to charge my car at the charger in Topeka, Kansas.

He just wanted my cash, I didn't have much, but I gave it all to him and he went on his way and I unplugged and went on mine. I had stopped in to charge the car at about 3AM and I had been there for about 20 minutes. These chargers are in an Arby's parking lot...so nothing was open around there I was driving the bottom of the battery a bit and I arrived there with only about 40 miles of range. No one was around when I plugged in and I even set an alarm on my phone so that in case I fell asleep it would wake me up in 25 minutes. The alarm went off five minutes after I left... The guy came up to the car and knocked on the window and indicated I should roll it down. He had a gun in his right hand which he never actually pointed at me at any time, but he did rotate it in his hand so that I could be certain he was carrying one. He was wearing a hoodie, a hat, and a bandanna over his face. He even had gloves on, so there's no way I could identify him or much of anything about him. But like I said, he just asked for my cash, which I gave him and then he left.

A few things have ran, and are still running through my mind... First, things could have went much worse. Second, I feel like an idiot a bit for putting myself in this situation. I think I got a little too complacent with regards to my personal safety when traveling at these late hours of the night. If I was thinking more soundly I would have charged up longer in Wichita and then totally skipped this charger where everything is closed and went on to one of the other ones that are located at a Hy-Vee which is at least open at 3AM. But in fairness, this all happened so fast that I don't think the specific location would have mattered all that much.

Also, I really feel like we're a bit of a captive audience when we're charging. The car won't move when it's plugged in. So the flight part of "fight or flight" isn't really an option.

Anyway, I did contact the Topeka police and filed an incident report with them so perhaps they will patrol this location more in the late hours...and they are also going to see if they can pull any video from Arby's. I also felt a certain obligation to notify the community here so that we all perhaps ratchet up our level of awareness a bit.

I also contacted Tesla and notified them about this issue. I tried to ask them about getting access to any video that my car might have captured...unfortunately the software update version I have on my MS requires that the Sentry Mode be turned on prior to each use...which I didn't realize...so I don't have any video from the car.

This has been a significant "lesson learned" for me. I'm certainly going to rethink many of the things I was taking for granted when traveling in unknown locations and charging my car. We're all playing this game for fun...and we all want to make it back home safely at the end of our trips. Thankfully I am...and I'm certainly going to make some changes to how I've been doing things. That's for sure.

Last edited:
My first new charger since about 2,000 miles ago on the way out to the event. That should make 614 and the spreadsheet has been updated.

- Rosemont, IL​

However, the fun of the game and achieving a milestone such as your 400th charger (congrats btw) gets overshadowed by the unfortunate event that happened to @IT Geek. Money can be replaced but your life cannot so I hate to hear situations like this are you did arrive home alive and that's what counts. I will be more aware from now on as well since I also do a fair bit of traveling at night.

Reactions: IT Geek
@Darren S
Is Topeka by the Home Depot? That really sucks and certainly puts those of us keeping night hours on guard. I’ve seen some unsavory behavior there if I’m thinking of the right place.

Yes, @Bighorn, it is

Screenshot_20190521-213455__01-540x587.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn

Now the bad news...

Oh my. Glad you are safe. I hadn't ever thought about the lack of ability to flee before. I had a much less dangerous but somewhat similar situation happen at the Lafayette, IN supercharger. These kids were there when I arrived late at night. I answered a couple questions and went in to use the bathroom at the Meijer. I came out, got in my car and was reading my email. All of a sudden, the kids rode up to the car on their bikes, one of them got off and ran up and jumped up on my frunk and jumped again and then ran away. Happened so fast I was dumbfounded. To this day I don't understand how it didn't destroy the hood. There is real anger out there towards Tesla. I just don't get it. However, I refuse to live in fear.

• Denver, CO
  • Limon, CO
  • Goodland, KS
  • Colby, KS
  • Hays, KS
  • Salina, KS
  • Topeka, KS
Big day today. We had been outrunning a storm for about an hour but it caught up to us while we were charging in Hays, KS. I had to unplug and seek refuge under the neighboring hotel canopy, then go back and finish charging after the storm passed. Two more hail storms followed that one, but with nowhere to hide... fortunately no damage. Salina was fine and we got a fast charge at stall 3B despite the reduced service warnings on the nav. We hit the 30,000 mile mark this evening, too! :cool:

I think we're going to try to make it to Columbus tomorrow. At 700 miles, it'll be our longest day of the trip. The dog is holding up pretty well so far, so hopefully he'll tolerate it.

Today's update:

Cle Elum, WA
Leavenworth, WA
Monroe, WA
Arlington, WA
Burlington, WA
Surry, BC
Vancouver - Burrard St, BC
Vancouver - Pacific Center, BC
Tsawwassen, BC
Issaquah, WA
Centralia, QA
Vancouver, WA
Sandy, OR
Tigard, OR
Woodburn, OR

+15 to 193.

Looks like I missed you @Bighorn by some number of hours in Vancover.

Now the bad news...

Sorry this happened to you. The good news is you live in America and we still have a 2nd Amendment that protects our GOD GIVEN right to legally defend ourselves with firearms if we choose to. Get yourself a firearm and be more alert of your surroundings. It's not going to get safer out there.. It's only going to get less safe for a variety of reasons and my post will be removed if I iterate through a single one of them so I won't.

Now the bad news...

Glad you are OK.