Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
and LL Bean (I mean Freeport), ME.
And you didn't stop to say "Hi!" :(
P.S. We've been approved for the destination charger program :D
I've got the two HPWC boxes and am waiting on Tesla's new J1772 that looks like an HPWC :cool:
Hopefully that comes this week and the electrician next week, but we ought to be up and running before the end of the month, for anyone planning a fall/winter swing through all the new build activity in Maine and the Canadian Maritime providences.

That's OK, I did it for you. :)

I wish Swartz Creek would open...then I could find an excuse to head up to our Flint office and grab that one. Driving 5 hours to hit Hudsonville hasn't been in the plans just yet. Nothing else planned for me until October...but that was based on all three Maine chargers opening...which at one point I thought would be easy...now I'm not sure about any of them before October.

And why the heck isn't Middletown open yet?
I'll be coming through Michigan to and from MN over the next 2.5 weeks. I hope to clear all of Michigan on my return from Minneapolis as I should be able to spare a day or two roaming around. If my luck holds, Swartz Creek will open the day after I pass through. Will run Glympse.

And you didn't stop to say "Hi!" :(
P.S. We've been approved for the destination charger program :D
I've got the two HPWC boxes and am waiting on Tesla's new J1772 that looks like an HPWC :cool:
Hopefully that comes this week and the electrician next week, but we ought to be up and running before the end of the month, for anyone planning a fall/winter swing through all the new build activity in Maine and the Canadian Maritime providences.

That does it. We'll pay you a visit around New Year's as an add-on to an existing annual trip to New Hampshire. I'll be in touch. :)

PS: Hopefully you can accommodate a 35 pound Shiba Inu. He's a cool dude (see my avatar).

Reactions: DavidB and Darren S
@JSergeant here are some corrected dates for those two big blocks I had.

This literally took hours to do. I needed photos, emails and text messages to figure it out. And I still might be off by a day here or there.

Sanity check please?

Thanks,
NKYTA

4/16/2017

Gardnerville NV

Hawthorne NV

Tonopah NV

4/17/2017

Beatty NV

Las Vegas Blvd South NV

St George UT

4/18/2017

Page AZ

Blanding AZ

Farmington NM

Santa Fe NM

Las Vegas NM

4/19/2017

Childress TX

4/20/2017

Cisco TX

Waco TX

San Marcos TX

HVB fixed at Houston N SvC

4/21/2017

Columbus TX

Channelview TX

Alexandria LA

Shreveport LA

4/22/2017

Lindale TX

Sulphur Springs TX

Texarkana TX

Monroe LA

Pearl MS

Meridian MS

4/23/2017

Greenville AL

Auburn Al

Birmingham AL

Atlanta GA

Decatur GA

Augusta GA

Columbia SC

Lumberton SC

4/24/2017

Warsaw, NC

Burlington, NC

Rocky Mount, NC

Plymouth, NC

4/25/2017

Norfolk VA

Glenn Allen VA

Woodbridge VA

Laurel MD

Newark DE

4/26/2017

Hamilton Township NJ

Tinton Falls NJ

Lunch at pizza place

Need new HVB because of failing water intrusion, bad sealant

Springfield NJ SvC

4/30/2017

Cranbury NJ

East Brunswick NJ

Edison NJ

JFK Airport NY

Paramus NJ

Tarrytown NY

Greenwich CT North

Darien CT North

Milford CT (north)

West Hartford, CT

Newburg, NY

Kingston NY

Albany NY

Lee MA

West Springfield MA

5/1/17

Auburn MA

East Greenwich RI

Sagamore Beach MA

Seabrook NH

5/2/17

Hooksett (south) NH

Battleboro VT

5/3/17

Augusta ME

Brewer ME

5/4/17

Lincoln NH

Berlin VT

South Burlington VT

Plattsburg NY

5/5/2017

Magog QC

Drummondville QC

Montreal (SC) QC

Cornwall ON

5/6/2017

Kingston ON

Port Hope ON

Toronto (SC) ON

Woodstock ON

Grimsby ON

Buffalo NY

5/7/2017

Erie PA

Macedonia OH

Mt. Gilead OH

Grove City OH

Dayton OH

Lima OH

Maumee OH

Ann Arbor MI

5/8/2017

St. Joseph MI

Mishwake IN

Angola IN

Lafayette IN

Champaign IL

Springfield IL

Normal IL

Peru IL

5/9/2017

Country Club Hills IL

North Aurora IL

Grand Ave (SC) Chicago IL

Highland Park (SC) Chicago IL

Pleasand Prairie WI

Sheboygan WI

Wausau WI (#1)

Eau Claire WI

5/11/2017

Oakdale MN

Hinckley MN

Duluth MN

Baxter MN

Clearwater MN

5/16/2017

Daventport IA

Coralville IA

West Des Moines IA

5/17/2017

Council Bluffs IA

Lincoln NE

Grand Island NE

Gothenburg NE

Ogallala NE

Sidney NE

5/18/2017

Brush CO

Colorado Springs CO

Trinidad CO

Loveland Co

5/19/2017

Gillette WY

5/21/2017

Sheridan WY

Billings MT

Big Timber MT

Bozeman MT

Butte MT

Lima MT

Idaho Falls ID

5/22/2017

Pocatello ID

Tremonton UT

===============================

5/7/2018

Van Horn TX

Midland TX

5/8/2018

Dallas TX

Little Rock

Memphis TN

Grenada TN

Tupelo MS

5/9/2018

Birmingham AL

Athens AL

Steele AL

Oxford AL

Chattanooga TN

Cookville TN

Nashville-Brentwood TN

Dickson TN

5/10/2018

Jackson TN

Miner MO

Kuttawa KY

Bowling Green KY

Cincinnatti OH

West Cincinnatti OH

Fishers IN

5/11/2018

Fort Wayne IN

Bollingbrook IL

Chicago - South Canal Street IL

Chicago - North Columbus Drive IL

Chicago - North Broadway IL

Glenview IL

Rolling Meadows IL

Rockford IL

Madison - East Washington Ave WI

5/15/2018

Oak Creek WI

Oshkosh WI

Howard WI

Wausau - Hilton Garden Inn WI

Rochester MN

Picked up Dawn 5/16/2018 for Custer @MSP airport

5/16/2018

Sherburn MN

5/17/2018

Sioux Falls SD

Oacama SD

5/18/2018

Custer SD

Spearfish SD

5/20/2018

Laramie WY

Rawlins WY

Rock Springs WY

Evanston WY

5/21/2018

Fairfield CA

Concord CA

San Ramon CA

Fremont 39201 Fremont Blvd CA
Thank you again, @NKYTA for digging up this data. All of your data points except three are now in the verified category.

We have kept the following three dates in the Bulk/Unverified category:
  • 5/27/2019 with 31 supercharger visits. ~700 miles and ~18.5 hrs with some traffic in 4 major cities (including getting past NYC).
  • 5/26/2019 with 17 supercharger visits. ~1,200 miles up I-95 mostly.
  • 1/4/2017 with 25 supercharger visits. ~1,800 miles give or take depending on order. California and Arizona.

Everything above 10 visits in a single day is verified! All data is viewable at any time by enabling the "Bulk/Unverified Data" filter option. We're still working with a number of competitors to get their data out of the unverified categories but it won't substantially alter the visualization going forward.

I'm sure Bighorn and PLUS EV have some days that would compete with NKYTA in the earlier years but we've not been able to verify the data despite a significant amount of effort by a number of folks. The historic data just isn't there. Their data, such as it is, is visible in the Bulk/Unverified data list.

I can't thank @JSergeant, @Darren S, and @tes-s enough for their work in improving the data. I spent a lot of hours binning the data but they also spent a lot of hours working with the various competitors to clean up the data. Quite a few competitors went to extraordinary lengths to find specific dates for their visits and all of that work is now reflected in the graphic below. A reminder that with just a few key clicks, you can filter this down to any specific set of competitors you wish, either by name or by region. You can also filter it to just supercharger visits in a specific country.

New SCs per day verified.png

Thanks--now it's showing with a refresh.

So, we're allowing limited hours locations within reason?
I think we always allowed limited hours.

Way back when, we decided to remove the Cleveland service center from the game, but that was more due to getting in the way of service center operations than the limited hours. And as the Model 3 rollout has built up and the service centers get more swamped and people discover more one and two stall superchargers tucked away at service centers, this has become a good rule.

By the way there are superchargers at both the Bellevue and Seattle service centers now. The Bellevue one was briefly added to supercharge.info before being removed.

Reactions: Bighorn
For sure. It’s on the map, so it counts. :)
I think "if it's on the map, it counts" is a good rule.

BUT, we do count some that are not on the map, so there is some gray area there. Warsaw, NC comes to mind as well as some de-commissioned locations. An interesting debate could be made for service center locations such as Burbank, Buena Park, Montreal and Chicago. Those were for sure a vital part of the supercharger network in the early days, but are now no longer in the Nav and in the "charging here will annoy/inconvenience the service center employees" category. Is it fair to let the old guard get credit for those superchargers while not allowing new players to count them? I don't think we've made a ruling on that, but I could see an argument for treating them like a de-commissioned site that is no longer available to the public, such as when they moved the supercharger in Wausau, WI. It doesn't seem terribly unfair for the long time players to get a small advantage :)