Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seriously considering a trip to Austin, TX for Fully Charged Live on Feb 1 & 2. This wasn't even on my radar until someone brought it up at last night's monthly EVADC meeting. Is anyone else from our group planning on attending?

Oh... You must have missed my post here earlier where I mentioned this. I'm in. I already have tickets and I'm heading out in a couple weeks driving down to Nashville first and then into Texas from the Houston side. Going to try and get a few more chargers added "along the way" there and back...though I have most of them from my last trip out that way. But I will be there.

Oh... You must have missed my post here earlier where I mentioned this. I'm in. I already have tickets and I'm heading out in a couple weeks driving down to Nashville first and then into Texas from the Houston side. Going to try and get a few more chargers added "along the way" there and back...though I have most of them from my last trip out that way. But I will be there.

Awesome! I'll see you there. I just got the time off work, so it looks like it's a go! The plan is to do a 3-day drive down, arriving on Friday, enjoy the weekend, then head home via New Orleans on Monday.

I'll pick up three states (Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama) that I've never visited, bringing my total to 48/50. My only two remaining states are North Dakota (getting that during the Custer trip in May) and Alaska (cruise next year).

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering a trip to Austin, TX for Fully Charged Live on Feb 1 & 2. This wasn't even on my radar until someone brought it up at last night's monthly EVADC meeting. Is anyone else from our group planning on attending?

While not officially entered in the contest yet, I'll be in Austin. My Visited count currently stands at 70 unique stations. I've been tracking the day of the first charge for each of them and will "enter the fray" when I hit 100, maybe this summer. Unfortunately, there likely will be no new stations for me on the trip to Austin since I made a trip to San Antonio last fall and picked up pretty much all of them between here and there. I'm keeping an eye on the progress in Emporia, KS and hope to get that as a first day charging session.

Last edited:
Day 2

Added:

684. Cary, NC
685. Smithfield, NC
686. Charlotte (Toringdon Way), NC

Day 2 map.JPG

Here's the day 1 map:

Day 1 Map.JPG

Day 3. Just one new Supercharger. My first V3 charger. Not that it made any difference.

687. Metter, GA

We ate lunch at Jomax BBQ, which was pretty good. My wife and I split a 2 meat combo platter (pulled pork & brisket) with baked beans, coleslaw and corn bread for $12.99. It was plenty for two, and the time was just right for a full (90%) charge for the run to Kingsland on State roads.

Day 3 Map.JPG

Updates since last week:

HandleSuperchargerDateOld Date
JSergeantMetter, GA1/17/2020
JSergeantCary, NC1/16/2020
JSergeantCharlotte - Toringdon Way, NC1/16/2020
JSergeantSmithfield, NC1/16/2020
JSergeantNewport News, VA1/15/2020
TdreamerWareham, MA1/15/2020
benswingStaten Island, NY1/17/2020
Half Dollar BillMiddletown, NY1/12/2020
Randy SpencerAnaheim - E Katella Ave, CA1/13/2020
IdaXWest Wendover, NV5/14/2017
IdaXTooele, UT5/14/20173/14/2017
Cameron AEhrenberg, AZ1/12/2020
Cameron AQuartzsite, AZ1/12/2020
Cameron ATwentynine Palms, CA1/10/2020
TrailblazerJacksonville - County Road, FL1/14/2020
TrailblazerPort Orange, FL1/11/2020
TrailblazerSt. Augustine, FL1/11/2020
TrailblazerWest Melbourne, FL1/11/2020
TrailblazerKingsland, GA1/11/2020
CharleyBCFolsom - Iron Point Road, CA1/14/2020
CharleyBCFolsom-Palladio, CA1/14/2020
CharleyBCRoseville, CA1/12/2020
CharleyBCSacramento - Arden Way, CA1/12/2020

Day 4. Three new Superchargers:

688. Orlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL
689. Celebration, FL
690. Kissimmee (Four Corners), FL

It looks like Kissimmee was a First Visit. Celebration and Kissimmee were very busy (as was Riviera Beach - Garden Rd - now called West Palm Beach on the navigation system. I arrived there with 29 miles of range left. I had to pair with another Tesla so I was only getting about 35 kW. Then someone left and I was able to move to an unpaired charger where I got up to 93 kW. Unfortunately, that didn't last too long as a Model X pulled in after about ten minutes and took the other stall, so I dropped back to about 60 kW. Decided to leave with 54% charge. That should be enough for the weekend and to get us to our next destination on Monday. Worst case I'll come back at off-peak time. We're staying about 20 minutes from the Supercharger.)

Here's the day's map:
Day 4.JPG

Unfortunately, that didn't last too long as a Model X pulled in after about ten minutes and took the other stall, so I dropped back to about 60 kW.
I have experienced this too. I think it is a new sharing algorigithm - splittsville instead of first priority.

In "the old days" you would have had all you wanted up to 90kW, limited only by taper.

I had a guy get all huiffy with me for plugging in to a shared stall and "slowing him down", as he proceeded to explain stall sharing to me. (There were no unpaired stalls open).

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
After an overnight cold-soak at 10F at a hotel we drove to Carmel, IN about 15 miles away. Didn't add much after 10 minutes!
Average Cell temp went from 37F to 42F before we decided we could make it to the next supercharger and have the battery warm by then. (Avg via ScanMyTesla app)

The Carmel, IN one was a new one for me and I'm still going to count it :)

RG0wGZo.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Day 4. Three new Superchargers:

688. Orlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL
689. Celebration, FL
690. Kissimmee (Four Corners), FL

It looks like Kissimmee was a First Visit. Celebration and Kissimmee were very busy (as was Riviera Beach - Garden Rd - now called West Palm Beach on the navigation system. I arrived there with 29 miles of range left. I had to pair with another Tesla so I was only getting about 35 kW. Then someone left and I was able to move to an unpaired charger where I got up to 93 kW. Unfortunately, that didn't last too long as a Model X pulled in after about ten minutes and took the other stall, so I dropped back to about 60 kW. Decided to leave with 54% charge. That should be enough for the weekend and to get us to our next destination on Monday. Worst case I'll come back at off-peak time. We're staying about 20 minutes from the Supercharger.)

Here's the day's map:
View attachment 501927

I see a solid path to 700. looks to be about 1,700 miles. :cool:

3430AB3F-C452-40BE-AC96-6DBCF4A6C36D.jpeg