Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys think there are a lot of SuCs around here, but after you do the 50+ in the bay area you have to do some serious driving to get over 100. Of course, if Dublin Blvd., Emeryville, Berkeley and El Cerrito open in the next two weeks... There's 100

There are actually a whole bunch of NorCal superchargers in the late stages of construction (I keep pretty close tabs on anything within a couple hours of my house). My bet would be Novato and the second Roseville coming on-line next. I'm planning on going out just a little bit farther than that.

Bruce.

You guys think there are a lot of SuCs around here, but after you do the 50+ in the bay area you have to do some serious driving to get over 100. Of course, if Dublin Blvd., Emeryville, Berkeley and El Cerrito open in the next two weeks... There's 100
Driving 1168 miles to get to the first new one, as I type.

A little pre-SuperBowl Supercharging...

98. Scotts Valley, CA

Not in the Nav system yet, but supercharge.info lists an address that gets you close. This is a weird Supercharger, with pedestals spread out across 3 aisles in a parking lot. Due to the layout, I see lots of potential for people getting confused and trying to plug in from the wrong parking stalls. Right next to a Nob Hills Foods market however, that's a good thing.

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.

Ironically I had a very pleasant drive during the Super Bowl on 17. I did not stop to charge, didn't even think about it.

Probably the best time ever to go anywhere is during any football game. Nice open roads and not missing a thing!

The only one similar to that distance is Ehrenberg, AZ, but I'm not sure why you'd hit that one first. I'm just relieved you aren't headed to the TCH :)
Actually, Tusayan is going to be that far. With a range charge of 226 miles I guess I’m not getting the most direct routes:) TCH TBD. I really haven’t been following the goings on up there, but my loop will take me close and I’m super curious whether I have Canadian connectivity with the new MCU.

Day 19. 242 miles, 7 new Superchargers, 5:22 of driving, 0:45 of Supercharging. It was a beautiful day for a drive up route 1, very little traffic northbound, no other Tesla's at the Big Sur Spc. When we first got to San Jose, we went to visit my wife's niece, had a late lunch and watched the first half of the Superbowl with them. We then decided to hit the 3 San Jose Superchargers while the Superbowl was still playing. The highways/roads around San Jose were the emptiest I have seen them and the Superchargers had no waits.

724. Big Sur, CA
725. Watsonville, CA
726. Scotts Valley, CA
727. Los Gatos, CA
728. San Jose - Blossom Hill Rd, CA
729. San Jose - Cherry Avenue, CA
730. San Jose - Santana Row, CA

We decided to skip the Santana Row (Valet) Superchargers.

Day 19 map.JPG

A little pre-SuperBowl Supercharging...

98. Scotts Valley, CA

Not in the Nav system yet, but supercharge.info lists an address that gets you close. This is a weird Supercharger, with pedestals spread out across 3 aisles in a parking lot. Due to the layout, I see lots of potential for people getting confused and trying to plug in from the wrong parking stalls. Right next to a Nob Hills Foods market however, that's a good thing.

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.
We might have been there at the same time as you - we were there from 1:15 PM - 1:33 PM
I thought the Supercharger cable was on back to front, but maybe I was parked on the wrong side!

We might have been there at the same time as you - we were there from 1:15 PM - 1:33 PM
I thought the Supercharger cable was on back to front, but maybe I was parked on the wrong side!

We actually missed by a few hours, it was 0852 - 0919 for me (well that's when my car was there...I walked across the parking lot to Peet's to get a second breakfast).

Bruce.

PS. I see where you skipped the Santana Row (Valet) chargers. They're in a small lot with a bunch of signage that says not to park there, but as of when I charged there a few months back, there wasn't any access control (or people) to prevent one from driving into that lot and getting a quick plug. So if you're still in the vicinity, might as well knock that one off.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
PS. I see where you skipped the Santana Row (Valet) chargers. They're in a small lot with a bunch of signage that says not to park there, but as of when I charged there a few months back, there wasn't any access control (or people) to prevent one from driving into that lot and getting a quick plug. So if you're still in the vicinity, might as well knock that one off.
OK, thanks for the info. I might do that tomorrow. We have some time to kill during the day (or is it more likely to be off-limits then?)

OK, thanks for the info. I might do that tomorrow. We have some time to kill during the day (or is it more likely to be off-limits then?)

I was there in the middle of the afternoon on a Saturday (disclaimer: this was 6 months ago) so I would guess it doesn't really matter. See photo below. This lot is just to the south of the Winchester garage, where you parked for the other Santana Row chargers. In fact you can see the backs of some of the urban charger pedestals in the openings above the red cherry picker basket. You can get to this spot from a driveway off Tatum Lane (I was standing in or near the driveway when I took the photo). Good luck!

Bruce.

PS. This is cool. So rare that I get to give advice to one of the contest leaders. :cool:

upload_2020-2-2_21-27-42.png

Alright, three more for me and I'm on my way home now. Yesterday I managed to get up to Fort Worth to watch the Superbowl in a sports bar that must have had 50 TV's all over the place. Any direction I looked there were between 5-10 in my field of view.

Anyway, here's the list:

Burleson, TX --- Is NOT called Burleson at all anywhere in the car. The car calls it Alvarado. I was trying to find the pin on the map while stuck in a traffic jam in Waco and could not find it at all. Finally stopped at the Waco charger (which I really didn't need to do) and typed in the address and sure enough...Alvarado. Anyway +1 for that one...but someone should update the spreadsheet or whatever so future travelers aren't looking for some place that does not exist (to Tesla).
Fort Worth, TX - Whitmore - You're kinda out on your own at this charger. Not much open nearby (on a Sunday).
Henrietta, TX

All my travel will be in the direction of home now and nothing looks like it will open as I head that way...so I can actually take a direct path for a change. :)

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl and NKYTA
Burleson, TX --- Is NOT called Burleson at all anywhere in the car. The car calls it Alvarado. I was trying to find the pin on the map while stuck in a traffic jam in Waco and could not find it at all. Finally stopped at the Waco charger (which I really didn't need to do) and typed in the address and sure enough...Alvarado. Anyway +1 for that one...but someone should update the spreadsheet or whatever so future travelers aren't looking for some place that does not exist (to Tesla).
I pointed that out on Jan 27 [I had the same problem in trying to find Burleson on the Nav.]
Superchargers Visited
as did @Big Earl on Jan 31
Superchargers Visited

What does it take to get this updated on Supercharge.info? @Chuq @MarcoRP @tes-s

Coral Gables, FL - 2/1/2020

I updated the Spreadsheet (FYI, spreadsheet lists it as a V2 but it's a V3)

My first charging at a V3 Supercharger. Very odd sensation pulling that thin little cable off the pedestal. I wish they had these when I lived in IL and was SC'ing on frigid Winter days. These have to be much more pliable when they get cold.

I know this location is new, but it's been open a few days and it's not in my Nav yet.

Last edited:
We added Williams, CA Saturday (and in the spreadsheet just now). This was our second V3, and it had two features in common with our prior one (Red Bluff):
  1. No charge shows up in History. (Our other stop in Mt Shasta shows up normally, though.)
  2. A strong V2-level charge in the 140s, but no V3 photo op screen shot that I'd hoped for. We arrived at 19% in mid 60s weather with plenty of pre-conditioning time.